We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

Reviews for We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

garbage disposal

I have used we-haul many times over the past few years. I use their service because they are affordable and reliable. As a contractor in toronto it is important that I can count on the trades and services i use to be reliable and punctual. I would reccomend we-haul for anyone doing a project and looking for an affordable disposal service.

Charles Scott from Toronto
Charles Scott from Toronto

Junk / Construction Debris Removal

I called We-Haul Student Junk Removal in desperate need to clean up the renovation at my house so other trades could begin their work. My request was a bit unreasonable considering that everything had to be removed that same day. Well to my surprise , they were able to make it the same day! Not only were they on time, but also a delight to work with. They were very professional and polite and also left the place spotless. For what would've cost me easily $800 from other junk removal companies, I was able to get everything done for only $400!!!!!!! Give We-Haul Student Junk Removal a call, you will definitely be glad you did as the price and service far surpasses their competitors.

hey charles,
I really appreciate the positive review you gave us. You were awesome to work for. We will always be available to help you out.

More about We Haul Demolition and Disposal Services

We-Haul is a full service Junk and Garbage Removal company, founded and run by hardworking students.

What do we get rid of?... Just about anything! From Construction debris to entire estates, there’s no job too big or small for We-Haul!

Our Workers are clean and reliable and ready to serve their customers. We will show up at your location and give you a FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE before we start. If you like our quote, we will load and dispose of all your unwanted items ON THE SPOT. All you have to do is point and relax and we will do all the dirty work.

We are happy to announce that everything we take from your house is either brought to a donation centre or sorted at a recycling depot. Only a small portion of what we remove will be brought to a dump or landfill.

Call now for you free quote 647 444 5865

We also offer bin rental service. Call now for details about that too

JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE
CLEAR THAT OLD SPACE FOR NEW IDEAS! WE ARE AN AFFORDABLE JUNK REMOVAL AND BIN RENTAL SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE. THERE IS NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL. CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE!!!
We specialize in the removal and disposal of anything from household waste to construction debris. Weather you are looking for our full service Junk Removal or looking to rent a container and fill it yourself, We-haul is your answer for affordable disposal. Our team along with the truck, will arrive at a time that is convenient for you. We will remove almost anything from anywhere on your property and dispose of it for you.
2008