Cochrane Benjamin Moore

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Cochrane AB T4C2E7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Cochrane  >  Cochrane Benjamin Moore

Reviews for Cochrane Benjamin Moore

Customer from Cochrane
Customer from Cochrane
9 reviews Cochrane, AB

house painting

Jason and his team offer great service in our town. Their knowledgable and very helpful for those of us who are "colour-wheel challenged." I appreciate knowing that I can go into the store with any project and get helpful and professional advice that works out every time.

Chris J from Cochrane
Chris J from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Home Painting

I went down to the Benjamin Moore store in Cochrane shortly after purchasing a new house. The owner, Jason helped me with colors, matched another companies color perfectly, and even showed me how to restain my kitchen cupboards. Its unusual to get such great service nowadays.