Budget Blinds Of Mississauga West

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of Mississauga West

paula
paula

Family and Living Rooms

Excellenct service, great price and lovely look! Lisa and her team did a wonderful job adding glam to our home! We are very happy and would recommend this business to our family and friends.

Thank you so much for the kind review Paula, I really appreciate it!

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Roman shades on bay window in kitchen

We were very satisfied with the final product and love our new blinds. Lisa was kind enough to come by twice to help me pick out the fabric I wanted. The blinds are working perfectly and they’ve helped us continue to complete the renovations on our home. Thanks!

Carolyn, thank you for your review, I'm very happy you are enjoying your new roman shades and the privacy they now provide in your kitchen window.

ishali
ishali

Blinds for kitchen

The quality of the blinds is excellent. The install was quick and efficient. Very happy with the result. Would highly recommend Budget Blinds of Mississauga if you are looking for great prduct and service at a great price.

Ishali, thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with both you and your designer Dimple!

Patricia
Patricia

Kitchen blinds. 2

We are very happy with our new kitchen blinds that give us the light and privacy we wanted. Lisa is very helpful and competent in advising us on product, style, and colour for all our window covering projects. Installation was quick and clean.

Blinds

Good shop in home service. Sales rep was very helpful. Pleasant customer service. Quick delivery. Installer was helpful. This was a good experience. I had no problems with this purchase.

Kathy in Oakville
Kathy in Oakville
6 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Shutters for Bedroom and Bath

I was very impressed with the in home consultation and the instal measurements. But, the time from ordering to instal was five weeks. I was told three weeks. Blinds came in almost on time but the installers took a week to get here. I think that is a long time for shutters to be delivered. I was very disappointed.

Odette in Mississauga
Odette in Mississauga

blinds in my home

From the moment I met Karen and she described her business, I knew that I would get amazing service. Karen is very personable as well as professional. She knows her stuff! The quality of the product and service from start to finish is top notch. I highly recommend Karen as your go to person for window coverings.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Odette. We pride ourselves on giving our clients that highly personalized service that you just can't get from a big box store. As the owner, I personally see to it that every client is educated on the pro's and con's of the different window coverings they are looking at so we can find the best solution for their home in terms of both style and function. I'm delighted that you felt our service and product are top-notch. We really enjoyed working with you to finish the look of your beautiful home. Also thank you for the glowing Video Testimonial http://youtu.be/hBOj7oxrqww

More about Budget Blinds Of Mississauga West

Welcome to your local Budget Blinds of West Mississauga & Oakville. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window treatments in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest level of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We'll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

Explore what beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.