Budget Blinds of Mississauga West

Shutters & Blinds
Mississauga ON L5B3W3
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Mississauga  >  Budget Blinds of Mississauga West

Reviews for Budget Blinds of Mississauga West

ishali
ishali

Blinds for kitchen

The quality of the blinds is excellent. The install was quick and efficient. Very happy with the result. Would highly recommend Budget Blinds of Mississauga if you are looking for great prduct and service at a great price.

Patricia
Patricia

Kitchen blinds. 2

We are very happy with our new kitchen blinds that give us the light and privacy we wanted. Lisa is very helpful and competent in advising us on product, style, and colour for all our window covering projects. Installation was quick and clean.

Tc from Toronto
Tc from Toronto

Shutters

The budget blinds representative was knowledgable and helped us find the bet solution for our hoe. I love the way my shutters look. The shutters were installed super fast and add significant value to our home. The representative was accommodating to our timelines.

Naomi in Mississauga
Naomi in Mississauga

New blinds

I called around to a number of blinds companies to try and get blinds that would fit a wide window I have. I was told repeatedly that I would need to buy two blinds to cover the window. When I called Budget Blinds, they were the only ones who offered a custom fit that would cover the entire width of that window. I was pleased with the consultation and how they were able to accommodate my budget. The installers were quick and efficient and cleaned up after themselves. I am really happy with the end product.

Miana Plesca from Mississauga
Miana Plesca from Mississauga

Blinds for almost all windows

We had replaced our windows in August, and we wanted to add nice blinds to our lovely new windows. We found Lisa and her company, and we couldn't be happier. Lisa was very professional in meeting with us and helping us choose the right blinds. We went with the wood ones. Lisa and the installer came twice to install the blinds, because we decided later on to add two more windows. The final product looks fantastic, we are very happy. Lisa was very responsive to all our demands. We will definitely use her company again, for instance if we decided to move to another house, and we are warmly recommending her to all our friends. Honestly, our house looks completely changed with the blinds - for the better.

Miana, thank you! Budget Blinds of Mississauga West strive to provide all of our clients with professional and responsive service. I'm glad that you were happy with the blinds we installed and our services. I look forward to potentially working with you again for any future window covering needs you have.
Thanks again for your business.
Best,
Lisa

More about Budget Blinds of Mississauga West

Budget Blinds brings the largest custom window fashion selections to your home and at your budget. Our main offerings are: Roman Shades, Roller Shades, Horizontal Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Sliding Panels, Shutters, Draperies and Curtains. Please ask about our exclusive "No Questions Asked Products Warranty" when schedule the in-home consultation.