Emporium Natural Stones Corp

Reviews for Emporium Natural Stones Corp

M T D in Vaughan
M T D in Vaughan

Kitchen Counters , Fireplace , floors , vanities and outdoor cabana

Dealt with Emma off the bat she was professional , knowledgeable and very efficient - looking out for our best interest. Communication was great we had shop drawings and they even superimposed the slab to show us the joints and veins!!! Super impressive. The install was spot on even if there were hiccups the knowledgeable installers knew how to overcome it. End result stunning . Highly recommend Emporium and when my basement bar is ready they will be doing some cool custom water jet work for us!!

Angry in Vaughan
Angry in Vaughan

New kitchen, counters and backsplash quartz

Recommended by kitchen company. Very helpful with selection of material, and service up to installation. Pre install visit, no template just measurements. Install delayed a week then the mess started. Was not cut accurately, huge caulking seams. Incomplete and the correction was never done.

Modern Lines
Modern Lines

Countertop Fail

Complete Nightmare of an experience. Installation was a mess, customer service is non-existent. Installers damaged cupboard and never repaired it. 5 months later and problems still not resolved. Terrible company.

Corey  in Stoney Creek
Corey in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Impressed

Completely impressed with Emporiums service. They were very professional and friendly. My kitchen looks amazing. Thanks to the great team at Emporium. I will surely refer you guys to anyone who needs you!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen

Emporium Natural Stone is a great company to deal with. The workmanship is excellent. Any questions or concerns are taken care of in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen and island , waterfalls , vanities ,shelves, wall cladding

We were introduced to emporium through a relative - we were building a custom home and did our fair share of shopping around . Emporium prices were not the cheapest but their customer service was impeccable ( finally staff that new what they were taking about !) we decided to go with them due to their vast knowledge in the stone industry and fresh ideas . The end result was magnificent and we are so thankful to them for helping us make our dream home our reality. Stone is the finishing touch and in my eyes the most difficult trade - Emporium makes it look so easy ! I recommend Emporium to anyone and project large or small . Thank you Emporium :)

Maruja from Toronto
Maruja from Toronto

Kitchen, bathrooms , fireplace and floor inserts

In short, Emporium Natural Stones Corp. Has been superior in their customer service and final product was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone !! Thank you Emporium Staff we truly enjoyed our experience

Teresa from Vaughan
Teresa from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Bathroom and kitchen

Emporium group is amazing! They were informative and I felt that I was in good hands. My kitchen and bathroom are now modern and stunning. Prices were great and I am very happy with them. i would recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks guys!!!

Jesse Charleston from Toronto
Jesse Charleston from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen and Bath Reno

I am a designer originally from Vancouver, BC. When I moved to Toronto a good friend of mine recommended I check out Emporium Natural Stones. From meeting the owner and wonderful staff I knew I would enjoy working with them and when I saw pictures of past jobs I was very impressed. I moved forward with giving them a drawing of one of my clients kitchens and they quickly proceeded to give me an estimate which I found reasonable. I moved forward with them and gave them the job. To my surprise the owner himself enjoyed going to the site and helping out his installers... not afraid to get dirty himself. He was kind to his installers as well as other workers that were on site. He was also very kind to answer all my questions. The end result was the most beautiful kitchen counter top I have ever seen. The finished product is hands down the best work anyone can produce. Needless to say, I continue using emporium for all my projects and after all this time I still have not one complaint.

More about Emporium Natural Stones Corp

Countertops, Tile and Stone Contractors - Granite, Marble, Limestone, Sandstone, Quartz Kitchen and Laundry countertops, Bathroom vanities, Shower/ tub/ jacuzzi surrounds, Fireplace surrounds, hearths, mantles, Desktops, tables, credenzas, Stairs and Floors, Walls and backsplashes ______________________________________________________ Welcome to NATURAL STONES EMPORIUM, practitioners of natural stone and quartz. With over 15 years ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Vaughan?