Emporium Natural Stones Corp

Tile & Stone Contractors
51 Hanlan Road Vaughan ON L4L 3P5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Vaughan  >  Emporium Natural Stones Corp

Reviews for Emporium Natural Stones Corp

Modern Lines
Modern Lines

Countertop Fail

Complete Nightmare of an experience. Installation was a mess, customer service is non-existent. Installers damaged cupboard and never repaired it. 5 months later and problems still not resolved. Terrible company.

Corey  in Stoney Creek
Corey in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Impressed

Completely impressed with Emporiums service. They were very professional and friendly. My kitchen looks amazing. Thanks to the great team at Emporium. I will surely refer you guys to anyone who needs you!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen

Emporium Natural Stone is a great company to deal with. The workmanship is excellent. Any questions or concerns are taken care of in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen and island , waterfalls , vanities ,shelves, wall cladding

We were introduced to emporium through a relative - we were building a custom home and did our fair share of shopping around . Emporium prices were not the cheapest but their customer service was impeccable ( finally staff that new what they were taking about !) we decided to go with them due to their vast knowledge in the stone industry and fresh ideas . The end result was magnificent and we are so thankful to them for helping us make our dream home our reality. Stone is the finishing touch and in my eyes the most difficult trade - Emporium makes it look so easy ! I recommend Emporium to anyone and project large or small . Thank you Emporium :)

Maruja from Toronto
Maruja from Toronto

Kitchen, bathrooms , fireplace and floor inserts

In short, Emporium Natural Stones Corp. Has been superior in their customer service and final product was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone !! Thank you Emporium Staff we truly enjoyed our experience

Teresa from Vaughan
Teresa from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Bathroom and kitchen

Emporium group is amazing! They were informative and I felt that I was in good hands. My kitchen and bathroom are now modern and stunning. Prices were great and I am very happy with them. i would recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks guys!!!

Jesse Charleston from Toronto
Jesse Charleston from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen and Bath Reno

I am a designer originally from Vancouver, BC. When I moved to Toronto a good friend of mine recommended I check out Emporium Natural Stones. From meeting the owner and wonderful staff I knew I would enjoy working with them and when I saw pictures of past jobs I was very impressed. I moved forward with giving them a drawing of one of my clients kitchens and they quickly proceeded to give me an estimate which I found reasonable. I moved forward with them and gave them the job. To my surprise the owner himself enjoyed going to the site and helping out his installers... not afraid to get dirty himself. He was kind to his installers as well as other workers that were on site. He was also very kind to answer all my questions. The end result was the most beautiful kitchen counter top I have ever seen. The finished product is hands down the best work anyone can produce. Needless to say, I continue using emporium for all my projects and after all this time I still have not one complaint.

Love of design from Bolton
Love of design from Bolton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen countertop , vanities and fireplaces

I am a designer and I give all my work to Emporium . My projects range from small to extremely large. From start to finish emporium and all it's staff are professional , courteous and the final product is stunning. I would highly recommend Emporium Natural Stones .

Yema in Richmond hill
Yema in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quartz Kitchen Countertop

Delays, lack of coordination with kitchen company, unsatisfactory quality of work, poor customer service in general. Trades and office staff were okay. I would gone with another company had I seen the reviews on home stars before signing the contract.

More about Emporium Natural Stones Corp

Countertops, Tile and Stone Contractors - Granite, Marble, Limestone, Sandstone, Quartz Kitchen and Laundry countertops, Bathroom vanities, Shower/ tub/ jacuzzi surrounds, Fireplace surrounds, hearths, mantles, Desktops, tables, credenzas, Stairs and Floors, Walls and backsplashes ______________________________________________________ Welcome to NATURAL STONES EMPORIUM, practitioners of natural stone and quartz. With over 15 years ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Vaughan?