c-clear window cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Hamilton  >  c-clear window cleaning

Reviews for c-clear window cleaning

hardasmum in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dylan came out in early spring to clean my eavestroughs which I believed were clogged and causing an overflow. We had already agreed on a price before our appointment.

Once he was up the ladder Dylan found there wasn't much debris in the gutter and the problem was that it was damaged.

He could have left it at that because he completed the job I asked of him but I guess he felt bad that there wasn't really much for him to do.

He promised that he would come back when the weather got nicer to clean all my windows out of courtesy. Dylan contacted me a few weeks later and scheduled an appointment.

He cleaned all of our exterior windows and many of them are difficult to reach in this century old house.

Dylan went above and beyond and we had a great conversation to boot.

Thanks guys. Appreciated the conversation and assisting with your home maintenance. -Dylan

Irene
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dylan cleaned my eavestroughs and downspouts, bagged up the debris and offered to make a minor repair at no charge. I didn't even need to be home, he provided before and after photos, and invoiced me by email. Efficient and professional all the way.

Lisa in
1 review Hamilton, ON

My gutters were blocked and pouring water down my foundation wall and leaking into my basement. Dylan made the time to squeeze me in a few weeks ahead of his regular booking due to this emergency cleaning. He was very professional and on time (even early). He took pictures to show me the condition of the gutters and roof. He even fixed some poor workmanship the eavestrough installers did. I would definitely recommend the service and would hire Dylan again in an instant.

Thanks Lisa. I enjoyed helping out. Your home and yard shows pride of ownership and it was my pleasure to lend a hand with the high access ladder work that was necessary. Once again, appreciate the review.

Mary L.
2 reviews Brantford, ON

They provided efficient, thorough and professional service. Responded immediately and scheduled quickly. Highly recommend this company. Great job.

Appreciate the kind words Mary! Look forward to helping again soon. - Dylan

harristowers
1 review Hamilton, ON

very good job- will recommend to residents of the condominium - will post to our website for recommended window cleaning

Thanks to Harris Towers for the review. Glad to help out residents anytime. -Dylan

Michele in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Very pleased with the results. My windows have not looked this good since the were installed brand new. Steve was very polite and professional. I will hire Steve next spring for sure.

Thanks so much Michelle for your positive feedback on our work. As a family run business we try to leave our customers feeling satisfied and we are happy when they want to share that info. We look forward to hearing from you again next time you want clean windows.
Thanks, Steve

Gail in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Steve contacted me right away, set up a time for a quote and delivered as promised! Very professional but personable and I felt very comfortable having him in my home to remove and clean the screens and windows. I will hire him again as the service is top notch!

Thanks so much for your positive review. We are always pleased to provide satisfactory service for our customers. We appreciate hearing that we have been successful. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Jill Fraser in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

I used the HomeStars reviews to find Steve and I was thrilled with the level of customer service, professionalism, and care he took doing his job. I will hire him every year!

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate hearing a positive response from a satisfied customer. As a small family run business we try to make our customers opinion first. We look forward to hearing from you again.

1dave from Hamilton
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Hired Steve to clean windows, screens, and eaves. He arrived on time, did an excellent job as promised, and even cleaned the door and window frames.
He is thorough in his work, and very pleasant to have in my home.
He is trustworthy, competent, and professional.
I would recommend him to anyone who needs this work done, particularly seniors who are concerned about workmen in/on their premises.
I will hire him again in the spring for post winter cleaning.
Excellent and professional workman

Thanks so much for your positive review. We appreciate when customers are satisfied with our work and pass that information along. We look forward to cleaning for you in the future. Thanks again!

Marg Ancaster
9 reviews Hamilton, ON

C-Clear did a fabulous job on cleaning our windows which were covered with dust and mud after a year in a new subdivision with construction just recently completed. It was the first time they had been cleaned. Steve arrived right on time and worked diligently to remove a year's worth of dirt. Many windows had smears of silicone which had to be scraped off. The windows now look like they have no glass at all! As a bonus, Steve is personable and charming. Job well done!!

We just wanted to thank you for hiring us to take care of your window cleaning. We are a family run business and make it a priority to satisfy our customers. We appreciate your positive review. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Steve, C-Clear

More about c-clear window cleaning

905-966-0905. Thanks for stopping by. We are currently booked until Mid July 2017 and are accepting requests from existing clients only at this time. If you want to be on our waiting list, please text your name, address, and email to 905-966-0905.