Creative Exteriors

Reviews for Creative Exteriors

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Roof Installation

I was very pleased with their professionalism and the work that was done on the roof. It was completed on the quoted time and I haven't had any problems in the last two years with my new roof.

I've recommended them to my family and friends and they were all very pleased with their work. A+ all around

Melissa from Toronto
Melissa from Toronto

Roofing, soffit, fascia and eavestrough.

First and foremost, thank you for the wonderful upgrade to our house your company has provided us with. Your workers were clean and polite, the job was done in a timely fashion, even with the inconsistent weather we've been having. Marc, we chose your company based on reputation and we were certainly not disappointed, thanks again for everything.

Melissa

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?