Fluorescent Man Lighting

Reviews for Fluorescent Man Lighting

jlalady @ capitol hill
J. .

Minor electrical

I have used Nick twice now for minor work (Floor lamp repair, installation of new bathroom exhaust vent, changing out a light fixture). I find him very friendly, professional and knowledgable. He is actually one of the few electricians I found that would accept small jobs.

Maureen from Calgary
Maureen from Calgary

Repair burnt wiring and replace light and ceiling

We had a fire in our ceiling light and Nick came in and replaced and repaired the wiring, installed a new light, repaired the drywall and painted the ceiling. He was fast and did an excellent job for a very reasonable rate. He also added a light to my linen closet. I was very impressed with Nick and would definitely recommend him.

More about Fluorescent Man Lighting

For 20+ years Fluorescent Man Lighting has been servicing the lighting needs of Calgary and the surrounding areas. Our lighting specialists do lighting maintenance, repairs and installations and provide top-quality, cost-effective lighting products to residences and businesses. We offer a wide variety of services and products to suit all your ...