Reelservices.ca

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Reelservices.ca

Reviews for Reelservices.ca

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Garage outlet electrical problem.

Mr. Richard I'm very glad for your prompt action with our request via HomeStars to resolved our electrical problems.
We are very happy with Kevin & Jason for their expertise. They able to resolved our issues. They are knowledgeable in their field. They definitely an assets to your company.
Yours Truly,
Ed & Josie
Burlington, Ontario

Good Afternoon Ed & Josie!
Thank You for the exemplary review, we appreciate this feed back as it helps us to understand our goals of providing trust and preserving our culture of service, reliability and professionalism. I will be sure to forward this review to Kevin and Jason.
Have a great week end and Happy Thanksgiving!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Check , inspect ad repair all electrical outlets. devices and ceiling fixtures for maintenance of alumunium wiring

I would definately recomend Reelservices as I was very much impressed by the service, the work, the knowledge and the courtesy of Richard and his electricans. The company was highly recommended by a family member. Richard explained exactly what needed to be done and addressed any concerns I may have had about aluminum wiring when he provided the estimate. He is extremley knowledgable about his work. I have recommended Reelservices to friends and would certainly use them again for other work.

Thank You Heather for your supportive words! We take pride on ensuring our Customers' receive the attention to detail they deserve. Aluminum wiring can be challenging, but with the appropriate maintenance and ability to recognise issues early, homeowner's can enjoy piece of mind with their electrical system. I will pass your review on to Kevin and Jason.
regards, Richard

Salim
Salim

New electrical panel install + other small renovations around a house

I found Reelservices through homestars, they were very professional with their service and did a great job with the work at my house. They were able to quote me on the work, I had a lot of questions being a new home owner about installing a new electronical panel. Richard took a lot of time to give me a few different options and explain all the work.

The work was scheduled and completed on time, they even came back when one of the lights wasn't working (at no charge) to see what the problem was.

I also had them assist with some other general labour work around the house and was very satisfied with the work.

I would hire and recommend this company to others.

Hello Salim!
Thank You for the positive review! I new from the beginning the home was in need of some "TLC" - Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional service you require!
Richard

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review Milton, ON

Bathroom Renovation and other various home renos

Great work on the renos - bathroom looks awesome. Other areas of the house were finished very nicely. Polite staff, worked neat and clean and finished in a timely fashion.
Would definitely hire again!

Carol M in Burlington
Carol M in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Extensive updating and renovation of home electrical service

Installed whole-home surge protector, replaced conventional breakers with Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter breakers, wired and installed under-cabinet lighting in kitchen, wired and installed new ceiling fans/light kits (3) and new light fixture, installed garage ceiling-mounted receptacle for door opener, wiring and installation of new electrical outlets (4), provided written electrical circuit panel directory, provided home electrical safety inspection.

The technicians were courteous, professional, thorough, and cleaned up afterward. The price was reasonable. The quality of the work was exceptional.

BMintz
BMintz

Laundry Room Electrical & Plumbing installation as well as finishing drywall and finishing work

Excellent communication and explained what they would be doing, when they would be doing it and why.
Made fair and reasonable recommendations for the most effective and efficient method to approach and complete the project.
Contracting crew was professional, reliable, timely, courteous, quick and neat.
Amicable to mutually agreeable access and times of work, to suit my schedule.
Used highest quality materials and delivered a professionally finished job that exceeded our expectations.
VERY IMPORTANT: They kept on schedule and budget, which is not a common occurrence with contractors.

Brett a.
Brett a.

Fishing cable line, adding outlets, wall reconstruction

Very professional and competent. Always a pleasure to have them at the house - seemed trustworthy and focused. Wall reconstruction could have been better but we knew it was a job best left for someone else when we asked them but we were anxious to get it completed. Next time I would choose a contractor/handy man for something like that. But everything else was well done and Darren was meticulous with his work and clean up. Very positive experiences overall.

Thea P in Toronto
Thea P in Toronto

Renos + Electrical

We purchased a fixer-upper condo that needed a lot of work and ReelServices did some work for my parent's so I knew they were going to do a good job. They were able to fix our electrical problems, including a new fuse box and adding a plug into our bathroom, as well as re-drywall a large amount of the unit. It looks like a brand new condo. I could've have asked for a more professional and easy to contact team. I was also worried the work would run longer than planned, but they were well on time, even with a few unforeseen problems.

Hello Anthea!It was a pleasure working for You and Jason! The challenges faced in purchasing older residences and especially Condominiums is the infrastructure, in this case we found solutions to assist in the re-drywall part of the project as well as keeping within your tight time schedule for completion. On the Electrical side we were able to repair incorrectly wired circuits and lighting, upgraded the "fuse" panel to circuit breakers to provide additional circuits, apply ground fault circuit interrupters and Arc Flash circuit breakers to bring the residence up to the 2015 Ontario Electrical Safety Code. We hope you have peace of mind and wish you well in your new home!
Richard Menartowicz M.E.
Reelservices.ca

Helpful tip

I called about a circuit breaker issue and I was given very helpful advice that allowed me to avoid a visit from an electrician. That is excellent service! Thanks :)

More about Reelservices.ca

Reelservices provide the GTA WEST, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Burlington area with a complete range of contractor consulting firm services. Something you will quickly realize is that Reel Services of GTA WEST, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Burlington is continually striving to offer the best to our customers, achieving success through clarity and an understanding of our customers' needs. You will find what you are looking for with our contractor consulting firm services as we deliver the satisfaction that matches our strong presence in the business market. We are a member of the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We provide services for home owners, commercial property managers and condominium owners who are looking for a turnkey contractor for their home or office renovation project.

We specialize in commercial and residential electrical services in the West Greater Toronto area. Our other services include:
Estimating, Projects & Proposals