ACCEL Drywall & Repair

Reviews for ACCEL Drywall & Repair

Randy in Langley
Randy in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Drywall repair and ceiling texture removal

Due to some recent electrical work, I needed some drywall repaired. I subsequently decided to also have the texture removed from my ceiling and have the ceilings painted. Accel did all of this for me. I was so impressed with Kevin and Sean. They treated my home as if it were their own. All floors and walls were protected. The machine they used to remove the texture made the job virtually dust free. The drywall was applied so smoothly that it was difficult to see any ridges or flaws. In spite of that, the ceilings were hand sanded prior to painting. After taping the plastic covering the walls to the floor coverings so that everything was sealed, the paint was sprayed on the ceiling first, then followed by roller application. Sean was polite, thoughtful, helpful and very careful. I am so pleased with my new ceilings!

Thank you so much. Love helping out and thanks for the review. Much appreciated

Brandon&Kaitlin in Langley
Brandon&Kaitlin in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Ceiling and Drywall Repair

Kevin and Sean did an amazing job removing our popcorn ceiling and fixing our drywall. Our ceiling is beautiful! We can't believe how good it looks after they scraped it and redid it to make it look new again. It is actually amazing! We've had a few other drywallers in for renovations and their work doesn't even come close to the quality of work from Kevin and Sean.

Kevin and Sean were on time and willing to go above and beyond. They left the work space very clean and made sure we were completely satisfied with the job. We will have having them back in the future to do our other ceilings! Thank you, Kevin and Sean!

Thank you so much for the work and the pleasure was all ours.

Larrisa in Delta
Larrisa in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Ceiling drywall repair

We had some unfortunate leaking into our dining room right before the holidays. We were desperate for advice and help. Kevin was so kind and honest and actually cared about our problems. When Kevin and Shawn came to give an estimate, they were quick and honest. The work was done impeccable, on time and on budget. They were so professional and took the time to actually clean up so well, like no work had ever been done. We have dealt with a lot of contractors during our home renovation and this company was top notch. We strongly recommend them to anybody needling work done. We are so pleased. Thank you again!!

Thank you for thé kind words ans businessmen. Much appreciated

V.A. from Langley
V.A. from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Drywall Repair

After some online research and reviewing the Better Business Bureau of Mainland BC (http://www.bbb.org/mbc/) regarding drywall contractors in the Langley vicinity, we contacted a few providers requesting quotes. Kevin responded promptly to my phone inquiry, and set up an appointment for the following day. His quote was very reasonable compared to others. Additionally, he seemed extremely competent, knowledgeable, and professional, which convinced us to award him the contract, and we are extremely satisfied with the decision.
Kevin and Shawn conducted excellent work during my basement renovation due to water damage.

The great quality of work, professionalism, attention to detail, prompt completion, and outstanding service were above, and beyond my expectations. Furthermore, Shawn went out of his way to minimize the dust when I mentioned my wife suffered from asthma. The following day, he brought in specialized equipment to filter the air and suction the dust created from prepping and sanding the drywall. My wife was extremely and pleasantly surprised her asthma was not aggravated whatsoever, and she hardly even noticed any dust at all.

I highly recommend Kevin and his crew for any renovation work in your home. I would not hesitate whatsoever to hire them for any further work in the future.

Thank you so much. My son has asthma so dust is so important. We try our best and thank you for your kind words, much appreciated. Kevin

sabrina from Surrey
sabrina from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

ceiling repair

Shawn and Kevin did an amazing job fixing my ceiling. They gave me the best estimate, were clean and efficient. They paid attention to detail and went above and beyond to make sure that I satisfied with the end result. The job was complete on time and with no clean up. Both of them have positive attitudes and were a pleasure to deal with. I couldn't be happier with my ceiling and recommend them to anyone looking to have any repairs done in their home. Their professional and courteous manner made it a pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks Sabrina. the pleasure was ours. You were fantastic.

J. Wesley from Port Moody
J. Wesley from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Drywall patch, taping, mudding

While working on our kitchen renovation, a member of their crew unplugged our fridge and ruined $450 worth of halibut and coho. Kevin expressed no sympathy, or apology and we are now left with a partly finished job and over $600 in spoiled food due to the fridge unplugged for two days before we discovered it. Before this happened were told "no problem" that the crew can work around the fridge, and now after the fact we are being blamed that it was there in the first place. We have experienced this company as unprofessional and would not recommend them.

On top of that, we were promised a crew of three and they'd be done in two days. The reality was two workers, starting a day late, and had they not walked away from the job, would've taken twice as long as promised. Kevin arrived two hours late to discuss the issue and clearly had no intention of resolving their mistake. Hiring this company has cost us money.

Hello potential customers. I had to post the truth. This customer is a scammer and did not pay us a cent. He refused to give a deposit and got $1400 worth of free work. I could have put a lien on his house and in retrospect I should have after reading his lies. The BBB did an investigation and raised our rating to an A plus the highest rating as they realized we had several testimonials of a positive truthful nature.

This client wanted free work and knows the system and strung us along promising to pay. I repeatedly asked for a deposit he made an excuse every time. The client refused to clean the clutter and tools and contents in the work area to worksafe regulations after I repeatedly asked him to. Him and his wife were rude to our workers and claimed they were drinking. when they weren't. We have never had this happen and I called him out on this and he apologized. profusely. After this accusation My guys refused to work on his house because of their rude and abusive treatment. Another lie was the dust. We were yet to sand and use the state of the art machine. All dust created was from his gyprock installers and electrician making patches over the weekend. I did a personal examination. I also give a window when I schedule returning and he claimed I was late. I told him I start when my other job was finished as he was next on the list. When I get to your job I don't go to another. You get your block of time and we are there every day till we finish. People love that. He was clearly informed of the process.
We have had over 1200 clients and not ONE problem. We have honored any warranty work and have an impeccable reputation thus the A plus rating at the BBB. We also offered to work the weekend for this client but he had a hockey tournament for his son even though his wife would be there. He was dishonest and did not pay a deposit so I don't know how we cost him money. In life there are professional scammers and I had the misfortune to work for one but I got smart real quick and walked. We have hundreds of testimonials on several websites and they are ALL legitimate. Any client who knows us knows this is not true. Thanks Kevin

Also I noticed he took a picture of mud on a protected carpet. All we do is pull it off and nothing under it. Super clean. Funny how many positive reviews of our dust free system and people love the way we clean after. We have hundred of reviews and not one complaint on this so that tells you something. Nightmare clients. Other drywall company walked also.

David Dillon Hardy from Port Coquitlam
David Dillon Hardy from Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Wall repair

I recently had to move out of my apartment that I had lived in for over 15 years. During that time me and my kids had created a few holes in the drywall of my place. Before I moved I had to get these filled. I called Accel and they gave me the best rate. The serviceman was punctual and his work was very good. He painted the wall where it was repaired and after his work no one would ever know where the holes were.

Thanks for the testimonial. Much appreciated!

Chris Hurrell from Langley
Chris Hurrell from Langley
3 reviews Langley, BC

Ceiling Repair and paint

Kevin & Shawn attended to repair our kitchen/family room ceiling, which required patching, texturing and repainting. They were very careful, using lots of drop sheets, as well as masking all the walls. They matched the ceiling perfectly - you can't tell where the patches were. Very friendly, courteous and professional people. They did an excellent job and were able to complete it all in one day. We would highly recommend them for any ceiling/drywall work.

Thank you for the work. My pleasure.
Kevin

Ivan from Richmond
Ivan from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Popcorn Removal from Ceiling, Painting, Other Stuff

I had Kevin originally come in and remove all of the popcorn from my ceilings. He did such a good job that when the ceiling was done, you could notice many imperfections, including a major sag in one of the areas due to poor handywork from another contractod. He noticed many flaws including sags and loose joints which he fixed for me as well. I am glad I didn't use someone else as others may have simply done patch work over the imperfections.

He and Shawn came over and did such a great job that we had them paint our house as well and install new baseboards upstairs. Great people who I trusted in my house when I wasn't there. It's very hard to find genuine and honest people when hiring contractors. I would recommend Kevin to anyone. He even invited my family over to visit his anytime we were in his area and we had many long chats as he worked in my home.

thanks Ivan. you were fantastic and we really enjoyed working for you. thank you for the review. best wishes with your new home. kevin

Carola Mansfield from North Vancouver
Carola Mansfield from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Ceiling repair

Kevin repaired our ceiling in connection with a kitchen reno. He was obliging and manipulated his schedule to accommodate the tight schedule, and completed the work very quickly.He did an amazing job on the ceiling, matching the texture perfectly. It looks much better than before! There were no surprises when the time came to pay. I would definitely use him again.

My pleasure. Thank you for the business.