Property Staged

Reviews for Property Staged

Tina, Orleans in Ottawa
Tina, Orleans in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Staging - Great job!

Micheline is very talented! She was able to use all of my own very basic items, to do an amazing job! I had no idea that that things that were in my home had so much potential. :) Thank-you Micheline!

Shane Currey from Ottawa
Shane Currey from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Majority Staging of Westboro Home

I was referred to Micheline through the realtors I was using to list my residence in Westboro. I knew that my house was in a sought after area but the challenge I had was that my house wasn't overly big compared to the price I was asking and the majority of the furniture I had in the home was very large and made the space look even smaller. Micheline was able to provide valuable opinions on new paint for common area walls to open the up the common area, and stage the majority of my home to completely open it up with use of furniture, accent pieces, and artwork. My house looked fantastic once she was finished and the house actually sold within hours of being listed. Micheline worked very hard to make sure everything was in order as if it was her own home. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.

Stephanie
Stephanie
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Colour Consultation

I am the co-owner of CertaPro Painters of Ottawa and we regularly work with Micheline of Property Staged. She makes excellent recommendations for paint colours and her service is outstanding! She is prompt to set up appointments and is very accommodating. Her service is professional, her prices very reasonable, and I would (and do) recommend her every chance I get!

Looking for Home Staging pros in Ottawa?