Save Home Center Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Save Home Center Inc.

Leo in Old Toronto
Leo in Old Toronto

Windowsill

Netta and egor were very professional and the the product and installation was fantastic. I would recommend them good work. All my relatives and friends will know about this company. Save Home Center

Thank you Leo, good to have you as a customer

Sean  in Brampton
Sean in Brampton

Windows

I was very satisfied with the overall service from both the sales team and technical crew. Windows were installed in a timely professional manner at a very affordable cost. I would recommend Save Home Center to anyone interested in renovating their doors and windows.

Joe in Old Toronto
Joe in Old Toronto

Door

I got my door 2 years ago and I am very satisfied with job door service. I will recommend to my friends and relatives . Thank you Save Home Center

Hi Joe thank you FOR good Words

Sharin in Old Toronto
Sharin in Old Toronto

Windows

I got this new windows two ago, from save homecenter and very satisfied with these windows, the price is perfect and quality in service is the best. I highly recommend to friends, neighbors, relatives and to everyone!!!

Lal in Old Toronto
Lal in Old Toronto

Windows

We did our Windows amazing job well done would diffentely recommend my family and friends .We are very pleased with the excellent job done by Save Home Centre. Thank you

Dana in Old Toronto
Dana in Old Toronto

Windows

We recently got new windows and we increased our efficiency and nose reduction. We are very happy with our windows. Job done very well. Thank you Save Home Center Inc.

jermainedennis in Toronto
jermainedennis in Toronto

Windows

Great guys very clean and fast workers are very neat everything on time. Would refer them again to friends and family. Thank you guys again great work you guys are awesome.

rahail12 in Old Toronto
rahail12 in Old Toronto

Window installation

We just got our windows installed. They look amazing. We are very happy with the service. Igor and Netta are very good sales people. It was great dealing with them.

Harlaj123 in Brampton
Harlaj123 in Brampton

Windowd

Igor and his company did a very good job installing my windows, 10/10, we got a very generous rebate because we installed new triple glass windows, we were very impressed!

Msria in Old Toronto
Msria in Old Toronto

Windows

Very happy with our new doors and windows! Our house looks completely different and we have received so many compliments. Very professional and excellent company to work with. Highly recommend

More about Save Home Center Inc.

SAVE HOME CENTER INC. in cooperation with VINYL-PRO , manufacturer of the most cutting-edge, technically sound windows on the market.

We offer and guide you in choosing new windows, doors and sidings.