Reviews for A&C Movers Courier

Sonny in North york
Sonny in North york
8 reviews North York, ON

Moving from condo to a house

My in laws moved from condo to a house couple months ago, my friend referred me to A&C Movers as they had a great experience with them. They came the next day I gave them a call for a quote and provided us recommendations and tips for moving. They quote they provide was accurate. They did they work carefully and didn’t damage my in law’s old house and new house, quite satisfy for their job and work ethic

Thanks Sonny

R Jimenez from Toronto
R Jimenez from Toronto

Move

Fabyn and his team did an amazing and thorough job when moving me from a townhouse to a condo. The service was professional and they took great care when handling my things.

I would highly recommend this company for any move!

Thanks Rosie, You know Miss Persis would given it to us if we didn't give you excellent service. I hope you're enjoying the downtown life. Fabyan

Karen from King St W
Karen from King St W

Residential move

For the very first time, I hired professional movers instead of convincing family and friends and it was the best decision I ever made. Thank you to Fabyan and Oneil from A&C Movers for a great experience when they moved me from a downtown townhouse to a North York high rise comdo.

They called to let me know when they were in my vicinity. Despite the challenge of navigating the stairs at my former home, they did not complain and worked very hard to load my items as quickly and carefully as possible. They dismantled my bed and set it up at the new location, carefully wrapped my glass tables and other furniture, and were considerate regarding where they placed my boxes so that it would be easier to unpack once I was ready. They were friendly and went the extra mile a slight hiccup occurred during the re-assembly of my bed. They went out and retrieved the parts we were missing (no extra charge to me) and I greatly appreciated them going above and beyond when other companies would have left me stranded.

I would absolutely recommend A&C Movers to friends and family. They did exactly what they said they would do and in an industry where you can hear horror stories, it felt great to trust Fabyan and Oneil with my move. Thank you so much!!

Thanks Karen for choosing to use us as your movers. I'm glad you you enjoyed the service we gave. If you ever need us you know the number. Fabyan

P Penfound from Markham
P Penfound from Markham
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Moving

After hearing horror stories about moving companies, I was very hesitant to hire someone to help me move. I actually planned on doing it myself. Four days before the move I panicked and realized I was in over my head. I heard AC movers was a reliable and reputable company so I called immediately. I didn't actually expect to be able to book anyone on such short notice but they returned my call within the hour and assured me that 2 movers and a trunk would be there to handle my move. They even gave me tips on how to get myself organized in preparation.
On the day of the move they called to let me know they were on the way and even showed up early to get themselves set up-they were very organized and they wrapped and packed my furniture with extreme care.
Not only did we have to move from one place to another, we had to stop and put a number of items in storage as well. They organized and maximized the used of the storage space.
I have never used a moving company before and was pleasantly surprised by the experience. Moving can be very difficult and exhausting, not only were the movers very efficient, but they were kind and courteous as well.
AC movers staff were very professional, I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a worry free move.

Thanks Persis, it was our pleasure. Thanks for all the referrals since your move also.

Rach from Toronto
Rach from Toronto

Apartment Move

This was the first time I've ever moved and it couldn't have gone any better! They were right on time, took extra care to make sure nothing was damaged and they made the whole process incredibly easy. The movers were friendly and courteous and you could tell that they knew what they were doing. I would definitely use them again the next time I move.

Thanks Rachel it was our pleasure. Thank you for supporting a local family business, we take pride in what we do.

R8ch3 from Oshawa
R8ch3 from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Condo To House

416 876 6969
235 yorkland blvd
Toronto
M2J 4Y7

Excellent Services, Ac Movers made my first official moving experience GREAT! Everything went by stress free & as smooth as possible. They were very punctual and used great time management skills.Additional to that Fabyan took the initiative to bring one of my couches to good-will free of charge because it could not fit in my basement. He also recommend a furniture store to go to for good prices and quality. This company goes above and beyond for their clients and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are also so very affordable! AC MOVERS ROCKS!!!!

Jenny from Toronto
Jenny from Toronto

Moving

Fabian and his crew moved our family from Toronto to a house 45 mins out of the city. They did a fantastic job. They packed the truck like a puzzle: nothing had a chance of moving on the drive. They took extra care, were extremely personable, and it was a wonderful experience overall. I highly recommend them and will definitely call Fabyan if we ever move again!

Thanks for the kind word words, it was a pleasure working with you guys. Enjoy your new home in good health. Thank you for supporting a local family business, we take pride in what we do.

Rabina Barrett from Vaughan
Rabina Barrett from Vaughan

416 876 6969
235 yorkland blvd
Toronto
M2J 4Y7

We were pleasantly surprised by A&C's punctuality, professionalism and ability to get the job done to our satisfaction. They showed up on time and were very quick to assess how they were going to pack our load. Usually we have to give people direction on how we want things done - but not in this case, they took charge and handled our load responsibly. It was even completed on time. I am glad it was a positive experience due to the horror stories you here about movers. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks Rabina for trusting us with your move it was our pleaseure. Enjoy your new home. Thank you for supporting a local family business, we take pride in what we do

Kem  from Toronto
Kem from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Condo Move

Moving can be very stressful. This company brought me peace of mind with their fast, reliable and very diligent services. I used them twice for two moves and they were very accommodating. Fabyan went above and beyond by referring me to a painter . I had my condo painted the same day he moved me in. I was so grateful. Amazing work guys. I will only refer people to this company for moves. Best movers !!! Cheers!

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

single item move

I needed a couch moved immediately and was in a bind. After calling several moving and cartage companies A&C was my preferred choice. Responsive, personable, professional and helpful - A&C has a new loyal customer!

Thanks Christina, The fact that you were so organized is really what made it seem so seamless.

More about A&C Movers Courier

To provide affordable stress free relocation of goods. We are a licensed and insured company that aims to give quality service while taking the hassle out of moving. A&C Movers will move your goods safely and in a reasonable time to help our customers stay within budget. We are available on short notice and offer free estimates. We service the GTA and Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Maple, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa areas 24/7. Contact us now to set up your next move. www.acmovers.com 416-876-6969

Moving & Storage
Boxes and Packaging Supplies : Planning your big move? Make sure you are using the right type of moving box before you start packing. A&C Movers Courier carries high-quality, sturdy moving boxes in a variety of sizes. Small boxes are ideal for packing books and smaller items, while our larger boxes are perfect for hanging clothes, moving chandeliers and even packing mirrors. Having the right box for your items not only keeps them safe during your move, but also helps prevent unwanted back injuries that can be sustained from moving boxes that are too heavy. http://acmovers.com/boxes.php
Local moving, Long Distance Moving, Household Moving, Office Moving, Commercial Moving, Free Appliance Removal, Junk Removal/e-waste, Short Notice Moves, Store Pick-Ups & Deliveries, Assembly And Dismantling Of Furniture,
Family owned and operated. Best in Toronto.
ETHICAL / EFFICIENT / AFFORDABLE Non-smoking, highly trained professional movers, Uniformed Workers, Free wrapping of your possessions with skill and care
budget moving, house movers, Skids, reliable movers, furniture moving, services moving, moving GTA Toronto,
2012
cash, certified cheque, Visa, e-transfer
Four hour min charge, After that charges are every 30 min intervals. Plus one hour travel time.