Reviews for A&C Movers Courier

Keisha in Toronto
Keisha in Toronto

Many Moves With Thorough Professionals

Absolutely PROFESSIONAL COMPANY!! Utilized their services a few times over the past few years. The companys' owner is very respectful when dealing with his customers. They are always on time, efficient, an ensure great care when doing your move. The ease of doing business is unmatched. There are many companies out there, but if you want to make sure that your satisfaction is guaranteed, AC Movers sets the bar in standards and professionalism in this ever changing industry. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Keisha. It was our pleasure.

aliciaetal in Markham
aliciaetal in Markham

Residential Move

Professional service at a good price! A&C Movers gave me a fair quote on moving my 1 bedroom condo to a similar condo with stairs. They said no hidden fees and they held to their word. I paid a reasonable amount. They were fast, wrapped and protected my furniture and most importantly they were courteous. I had a really good experience and recommended to my cousin who moved a few months later. She was also really pleased as well. They are the real deal!

Thanks

Lucky7ink
Lucky7ink

Moved me

M2J 4Y7

A friend of mine recommended them to move me. I compared their prices to other moving companies, the price was right. They are professional and took care of my fragile items beautifully. No time wasted. I will use them again, and I suggest you do too!

Thanks for using us as your movers.

David -.
David -.

Moving Company

M2J 4Y7

We used A&C movers twice in the last month. Fabyan has a respectful and accommodating attitude. He pays a lot of attention to safety by communicating frequently with Daniel. He also offered to take away our old fridge which we really appreciated. Both Fabyan and Daniel worked non-stop for 2 hours to move large items from the basement up to the second floor without damaging anything. We would definitely recommend Fabyan and A&C movers and intend to use them again in the spring.

Thanks David it was out pleasure.

Krishinamatthews
Krishinamatthews

Moving items from apartment to a house

M2J 4Y7

Fabian the Mover took us on at last minute and we have no regrets.They were very courteous and extremely careful with our furniture and collectibles. Fabyan is very professional and ensure that all our items were properly wrapped, cover and secured before any move was made. His helper was just as hardworking and careful and this made our move less stressful being a last minute decision . It was done in a timely manner despite our last minute reservation. Thanks again A&C Movers.

Call us anytime. That's what we are here for.

Michael Maloney from Toronto
Michael Maloney from Toronto

Good at what they do

Movers on time, courteous, professional. Worked hard and quickly. Would use them again. Nothing damaged, put in desired location. Did things that they were not required to do
I recommend them.

Thanks Michael for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

Tamara in Brampton
Tamara in Brampton

Home Move

Thanks very much for your wonderful service A &C Movers! You did an awesome job helping me move! Fabyan and his team were very friendly but professional; they did such a swift job but handled everything with such care. You and your team have the moving process down to a science. You made a genuine commitment to going that extra mile. You definitely have a service that I would recommend to friends and colleagues.

Thanks it was our pleasure.

Rup Jolly in Mississauga
Rup Jolly in Mississauga

Home Move

M2J 4Y7

Fabyan is a super nice guy, he worked really hard to get all our stuff packed in a timely manner. We moved from Brampton to Toronto and didn't have any issues with our move. I would use him again

Thanks Rup enjoy your new condo.

Dale from Toronto
Dale from Toronto

Condo moving

I can't say enough about how positive our experience was moving. This was a very stressfull day and A&C were a bright spot. They were extremely understanding and accommodating at every moment. They helped move out of and into two large condos in one day. I felt so relieved to have such experienced movers who were so friendly and great to work with. I honestly can't say enough about them. I highly, highly recommend them.

Thanks Dale, It was our pleasure to not only work with you but other members of your Family.

Elizabeth from Toronto
Elizabeth from Toronto

Moving and Storage

A & C Movers moved me from Mississauga to Toronto. The team were professional, friendly, helpful, and took good care of my things. Arrived right on time and helped take apart and rebuild furniture. There were also helpful in providing storage overnight, as I had to wait to move into my new place. Honest and upfront with a very reasonable hourly rate and didn't charge me extra, even though we had to wait an hour for the elevator to become avaliable at my new place. Very satisfied with the service - hope to be able to book them again, next time I move house.

Thanks Elizabeth for the great review. Call us anytime you need us.

More about A&C Movers Courier

To provide affordable stress free relocation of goods. We are a licensed and insured company that aims to give quality service while taking the hassle out of moving. A&C Movers will move your goods safely and in a reasonable time to help our customers stay within budget. We are available on short notice and offer free estimates. We service the GTA and Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Maple, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa areas 24/7. Contact us now to set up your next move. www.acmovers.com 416-876-6969

Moving & Storage
Boxes and Packaging Supplies : Planning your big move? Make sure you are using the right type of moving box before you start packing. A&C Movers Courier carries high-quality, sturdy moving boxes in a variety of sizes. Small boxes are ideal for packing books and smaller items, while our larger boxes are perfect for hanging clothes, moving chandeliers and even packing mirrors. Having the right box for your items not only keeps them safe during your move, but also helps prevent unwanted back injuries that can be sustained from moving boxes that are too heavy. http://acmovers.com/boxes.php
Local moving, Long Distance Moving, Household Moving, Office Moving, Commercial Moving, Free Appliance Removal, Junk Removal/e-waste, Short Notice Moves, Store Pick-Ups & Deliveries, Assembly And Dismantling Of Furniture,
Family owned and operated. Best in Toronto.
ETHICAL / EFFICIENT / AFFORDABLE Non-smoking, highly trained professional movers, Uniformed Workers, Free wrapping of your possessions with skill and care
budget moving, house movers, Skids, reliable movers, furniture moving, services moving, moving GTA Toronto,
2012
cash, certified cheque, Visa, e-transfer
Four hour min charge, After that charges are every 30 min intervals. Plus one hour travel time.