A&C Movers Courier

Reviews for A&C Movers Courier

M Thomas in Newmarket
M Thomas in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Quality service - reliable, courteous, and thorough.

I purchased a second hand fridge and needed it brought back to my house. I was referred to A&C by a friend. They arrived at the given address early. One of the guys came in while I was checking out the fridge. He offered some unsolicited feedback which I appreciated. He said he normally looks at the condition of the home of the seller to ensure the place is clean...the last thing you want is to bring an appliance into your home along with rodents (i.e. roaches). He mentioned that he thought the appliance was in great condition and that it was good that the house was also clean (something that wasn't on my radar initially). Once I got home, the mover mentioned that I needed to wait at least 3 hours before plugging in the fridge in order to allow the freon to settle or the fridge might not run properly - something I was not aware of (I would've plugged it in right away). The guys also tilted the fridge before taking it off the truck so I could vaccum underneath to ensure the coils were clear of dust...again something I would not have thought to do. Very happy to have used these guys and wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to friends.

Thanks Mr Thomas it was our pleasure.

UJ in Toronto
UJ in Toronto

Moving

A friend who have used their services recommended AC Movers to me and I have no regrets. Fabian and his team arrived on time and took particular care to wrap and secured the furniture so as to minimise the risk of damage. They work efficiently and was able to do the complete move within a reasonable time frame.
I would definitely recommend AC Movers to anyone who may need this kind of services.

Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Moving

Fabian and his team were amazing. They went above and beyond. They are respectful, professional and went above and beyond to make sure the move went smoothly. I highly recommend his company and would definitely use him for another move. Thank you for such amazing work.

Ashley

Thanks Ashley it was our pleasure.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving basement apartment to townhome

Fabyan and E did a great job for a great price. Packing was done expertly and they fit far more into an 18 foot truck than you would think possible! A C proved to be adaptable and prepared with extra packing and protective materials for the odd ball items we didn't plan for. Everything was safe, secure and packed well.

The service delivered was exactly the service promised. The crew was positive and worked at an upbeat pace. There was no last minute overcharging or surprises - just a great move.

It was our pleasure to work for you and your wife. Enjoy your new home.

ghadakhoraych
ghadakhoraych

Moving

Only $900 for a seven hour move! A&C is very professional. They did a great job with our move and I would easily recommend them to anyone!

Thanks to you and your husband for trusting us are your movers.

Keisha in Toronto
Keisha in Toronto

Many Moves With Thorough Professionals

Absolutely PROFESSIONAL COMPANY!! Utilized their services a few times over the past few years. The companys' owner is very respectful when dealing with his customers. They are always on time, efficient, an ensure great care when doing your move. The ease of doing business is unmatched. There are many companies out there, but if you want to make sure that your satisfaction is guaranteed, AC Movers sets the bar in standards and professionalism in this ever changing industry. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Keisha. It was our pleasure.

aliciaetal in Markham
aliciaetal in Markham

Residential Move

Professional service at a good price! A&C Movers gave me a fair quote on moving my 1 bedroom condo to a similar condo with stairs. They said no hidden fees and they held to their word. I paid a reasonable amount. They were fast, wrapped and protected my furniture and most importantly they were courteous. I had a really good experience and recommended to my cousin who moved a few months later. She was also really pleased as well. They are the real deal!

Thanks

Lucky7ink
Lucky7ink

Moved me

A friend of mine recommended them to move me. I compared their prices to other moving companies, the price was right. They are professional and took care of my fragile items beautifully. No time wasted. I will use them again, and I suggest you do too!

Thanks for using us as your movers.

David -.
David -.

Moving Company

We used A&C movers twice in the last month. Fabyan has a respectful and accommodating attitude. He pays a lot of attention to safety by communicating frequently with Daniel. He also offered to take away our old fridge which we really appreciated. Both Fabyan and Daniel worked non-stop for 2 hours to move large items from the basement up to the second floor without damaging anything. We would definitely recommend Fabyan and A&C movers and intend to use them again in the spring.

Thanks David it was out pleasure.

Krishinamatthews
Krishinamatthews

Moving items from apartment to a house

Fabian the Mover took us on at last minute and we have no regrets.They were very courteous and extremely careful with our furniture and collectibles. Fabyan is very professional and ensure that all our items were properly wrapped, cover and secured before any move was made. His helper was just as hardworking and careful and this made our move less stressful being a last minute decision . It was done in a timely manner despite our last minute reservation. Thanks again A&C Movers.

Call us anytime. That's what we are here for.

More about A&C Movers Courier

To provide affordable stress free relocation of goods. We are a licensed and insured company that aims to give quality service while taking the hassle out of moving. A&C Movers will move your goods safely and in a reasonable time to help our customers stay within budget. We are available on short notice and offer free estimates. We service the GTA and Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Maple, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa areas 24/7. Contact us now to set up your next move. www.acmovers.com 416-876-6969

Moving & Storage
Boxes and Packaging Supplies : Planning your big move? Make sure you are using the right type of moving box before you start packing. A&C Movers Courier carries high-quality, sturdy moving boxes in a variety of sizes. Small boxes are ideal for packing books and smaller items, while our larger boxes are perfect for hanging clothes, moving chandeliers and even packing mirrors. Having the right box for your items not only keeps them safe during your move, but also helps prevent unwanted back injuries that can be sustained from moving boxes that are too heavy. http://acmovers.com/boxes.php
Local moving, Long Distance Moving, Household Moving, Office Moving, Commercial Moving, Free Appliance Removal, Junk Removal/e-waste, Short Notice Moves, Store Pick-Ups & Deliveries, Assembly And Dismantling Of Furniture,
Family owned and operated. Best in Toronto.
ETHICAL / EFFICIENT / AFFORDABLE Non-smoking, highly trained professional movers, Uniformed Workers, Free wrapping of your possessions with skill and care
budget moving, house movers, Skids, reliable movers, furniture moving, services moving, moving GTA Toronto,
2012
cash, certified cheque, Visa, e-transfer
Four hour min charge, After that charges are every 30 min intervals. Plus one hour travel time.