A&C Movers Courier

235 yorkland blvd Toronto ON M2J 4Y7
A&C Movers Courier

Reviews for A&C Movers Courier

2 Bedroom Apartment Move

They took 12hrs to do a 2 bedroom apartment move (normally takes 4hrs). When confronted in the group he was referred from, he posted public insults about the state of the vacant unit, and direct insults towards me. He demands that you provide him food and water, and he already pre calculates that he is taking "4 hours minimum to load and 3 hours minimum to off load"... he fails to tell you this during the initial phone call. He surprises you with the info. He has a history of this behavior with other clients, EXCEPT he doesn't tell them he is on homestars... I only learned he was on here from another victim who was left stranded as he only moved half her home...she found out about homestate and just told myself. I hope no one else has to suffer like many of us clients who have, and stay quiet. If it wasn't for me taking matters into my own hands, he would have thrown a way my box spring as he claimed it couldn't fit in the basement....he also claimed my couch wouldn't have fit....I had to walk him through it.... the box spring... well that I had to take down myself...He was not able to life anything heavy...if the dolly couldn't lift it...then he struggled. He requires you to empty all drawers to be able to lift the dressers... I have moved four times and this experience was painful, most expensive, and lack efficiency...He even brought the wrong truck size! So he had to make two trips, which tacked on another hour...he is extremely unprofessional and I have screenshots to prove that... I also attached a picture below of the items that you can count....those items took 1.5 hrs to clear from the truck. I have added screen shots as he claimed the unit was a block from the elevator - it wasn't, as the previous movers who moved me in seem to not take 6 hours...they took 2 hrs...He placed judgement on location (mind you I moved to the regular rental market, however his post warrants a human rights claim of discrimination). He claims he has no bad reviews, except he doesn't tell the clients with bad experience that he us on Homestars where they can rate him. It took another person with a negative move to message me and direct me to this page where I can place my review and alert potential clients. NO one took the elevator away three times, it was once and if he didn't take so long, then it would have been zero times. It was children throwing eggs (2 eggs and a cup of water, I counted and the security followed up right away) and as soon as he informed me, security spoke to the children and nothing happened going forward...it didn't stop or prevent the move

MISHEL in North York
MISHEL in North York

Moving and Jumk Removal

I have hired AC Movers a few times. Each time his team has gone above and beyond. Taking extra steps to ensure the furniture was not damaged. And cared for. One job was for the removal of a few outdoor patio items for the junk yard. He and his crew left the deck spotless even swept up the leaves that had fallen.Fast efficient friendly If I could choose a word to describe Fabyn and his crew it would be integrity. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Thank you for the great review.

NRJ in Scarborough
NRJ in Scarborough

Excellent!!

Fabian, from the first contact, in May 2018, was professional, reliable, and prepared. He, and his crew showed up on time, and powered through loading the truck and unloading without a second thought, or a second blink of the eye. I was thoroughly pleased with the service. His crew was helpful, when it came to wrapping items I didn't know what to do with, and setting up my dining room table once all was moved into the new locaton.These were extras I had not aniticipated, but pleased regardless. I cannot say enough about his service. Do not hesitate to book if you require his talents, you will not be disappointed. Thank you!

thanks

RJimenez in North York
RJimenez in North York

Quality, professional service

Fabyn and his team were on time, professional and thorough.

The guys just powered through loading and unloading their truck and delivering all of my contents from a downtown Toronto condo to the suburbs. Professional, hard-working, careful, efficient, respectful, pleasant -- basically awesome! Thanks so much for your help!

Highly recommended!

Thanks for the great review. it was our pleasure.

By far, the best movers I have experienced and this was my 4th move in 10 years. Fabyan and his crew were on time, well prepared, efficient, and polite. They went above and beyond to help me get organized and were just fantastic to work with. Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure working for you guys. enjoy your amazing new home.

UNKAGABI
UNKAGABI

Met All My Expectations

Fabian was a pleasure to work with. Very professional. Prompt appointment arranged, arrival as expected, and they did an excellent job in this move. Price was competitive and fair. What more can you ask for when you are looking for someone to move your valuable possessions? Will call them again, and recommend them.

Thank you it was our pleasure.

M Thomas in Newmarket
M Thomas in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Quality service - reliable, courteous, and thorough.

I purchased a second hand fridge and needed it brought back to my house. I was referred to A&C by a friend. They arrived at the given address early. One of the guys came in while I was checking out the fridge. He offered some unsolicited feedback which I appreciated. He said he normally looks at the condition of the home of the seller to ensure the place is clean...the last thing you want is to bring an appliance into your home along with rodents (i.e. roaches). He mentioned that he thought the appliance was in great condition and that it was good that the house was also clean (something that wasn't on my radar initially). Once I got home, the mover mentioned that I needed to wait at least 3 hours before plugging in the fridge in order to allow the freon to settle or the fridge might not run properly - something I was not aware of (I would've plugged it in right away). The guys also tilted the fridge before taking it off the truck so I could vaccum underneath to ensure the coils were clear of dust...again something I would not have thought to do. Very happy to have used these guys and wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to friends.

Thanks Mr Thomas it was our pleasure.

UJ in Toronto
UJ in Toronto

Moving

A friend who have used their services recommended AC Movers to me and I have no regrets. Fabian and his team arrived on time and took particular care to wrap and secured the furniture so as to minimise the risk of damage. They work efficiently and was able to do the complete move within a reasonable time frame.
I would definitely recommend AC Movers to anyone who may need this kind of services.

Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Moving

Fabian and his team were amazing. They went above and beyond. They are respectful, professional and went above and beyond to make sure the move went smoothly. I highly recommend his company and would definitely use him for another move. Thank you for such amazing work.

Ashley

Thanks Ashley it was our pleasure.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving basement apartment to townhome

Fabyan and E did a great job for a great price. Packing was done expertly and they fit far more into an 18 foot truck than you would think possible! A C proved to be adaptable and prepared with extra packing and protective materials for the odd ball items we didn't plan for. Everything was safe, secure and packed well.

The service delivered was exactly the service promised. The crew was positive and worked at an upbeat pace. There was no last minute overcharging or surprises - just a great move.

It was our pleasure to work for you and your wife. Enjoy your new home.

More about A&C Movers Courier

To provide affordable stress free relocation of goods. We are a licensed and insured company that aims to give quality service while taking the hassle out of moving. A&C Movers will move your goods safely and in a reasonable time to help our customers stay within budget. We are available on short notice and offer free estimates. We service the GTA and Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Maple, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa areas 24/7. Contact us now to set up your next move. www.acmovers.com 416-876-6969

Moving & Storage
Boxes and Packaging Supplies : Planning your big move? Make sure you are using the right type of moving box before you start packing. A&C Movers Courier carries high-quality, sturdy moving boxes in a variety of sizes. Small boxes are ideal for packing books and smaller items, while our larger boxes are perfect for hanging clothes, moving chandeliers and even packing mirrors. Having the right box for your items not only keeps them safe during your move, but also helps prevent unwanted back injuries that can be sustained from moving boxes that are too heavy. http://acmovers.com/boxes.php
Local moving, Long Distance Moving, Household Moving, Office Moving, Commercial Moving, Free Appliance Removal, Junk Removal/e-waste, Short Notice Moves, Store Pick-Ups & Deliveries, Assembly And Dismantling Of Furniture,
Family owned and operated. Best in Toronto.
ETHICAL / EFFICIENT / AFFORDABLE Non-smoking, highly trained professional movers, Uniformed Workers, Free wrapping of your possessions with skill and care
budget moving, house movers, Skids, reliable movers, furniture moving, services moving, moving GTA Toronto,
2012
cash, certified cheque, Visa, e-transfer
Four hour min charge, After that charges are every 30 min intervals. Plus one hour travel time.