PM Fine Cabinetry Inc.

Cabinetry & Millwork
Mississauga ON L5T 1S3
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Mississauga  >  PM Fine Cabinetry Inc.

Reviews for PM Fine Cabinetry Inc.

Luisa D in Vaughan
Luisa D in Vaughan

Kitchen Revovation

Paul and his staff at PM Fine Cabinetry was extremely professional from start to finish. Paul was amazing in providing us a design that really works for our kitchen. He delivered a superior product and service. The team at PM was very knowledgeable and pays attention to detail. I am thrilled with my new kitchen's look and functionality. I highly recommend this company. Thank you...Luisa

Lilly
Lilly

Office & Home Renovation

Have used Paul on several projects on our home and office. His crew is prompt and professional. The attention to detail is next to none! We have never been disappointed. We are so impressed that we have once again used the company on our home addition. We have and will continue to recommend PM Fine Cabinetry to all family and friends.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Cabinets and island

We selected PM Cabinetry to make custom cabinets for our kitchen and main floor renovation. They make good quality cabinets that look great in our home. Paul and his installation staff were a pleasure to work with. I thought that one of the cabinets had too much glue on it when the glass was applied. I brought it to Paul's attention who sent over a member of his staff to address the situation. They take pride in their work and were very responsive!

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

Kitchen cabinets

We hired PM Fine Cabinetry for our kitchen renovation. Paul came to our home to measure and design the kitchen of our dreams. Paul gained our confidence and trust through his professionalism and quality workmanship. I would highly recommend PM Fine Cabinetry for any of your custom cabinet needs.