Fantasia Renovations

Markham ON L3R3P9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Markham  >  Fantasia Renovations

Reviews for Fantasia Renovations

8 reviews Aurora, ON

New home potlights installations, paint, and much more

Professional consultant, reasonably priced, excellent workmanship, great communication skills and customer services, keeping the house neat during the project, making sure nothing is damage and the finished product is perfectly done. Spending time to communicate with us to find out what we need/ like/ want, and try to accommodate. I highly recommend Wilson and his team to anyone who look for exceptional quality at affordable price. It's rare to find a such a honest contractor with great business ethics - they stand behind their work. Be sure to call them right away, they get lots of projects especially during summer.

8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Major Renovation

I got quotations from 6 construction companies, and at the end decided to go with this one mainly because: 1) The owner was professional and helpful. We got non-biased advices and tips from him when he first visited us for a quotation. Unlike many other companies that would try to ask you to do more and spend more money unnecessarily. Wilson Liang at Fantasia didn't. He gave honest and professional advices that based on design principals and his wealth of experience intend to make my home look better and meet my needs. THis is the third week, I can see they are turning my home into a modern, welcoming and upscale house ( I also spent lots of time picking and choosing colours and deciding where to put the potlights, but I couldn't have done this without his and his team's help). I was very please with his professionalism, customer service skills, and most importantly his business ethics. Unlike many other contractors, who tend to give a vague quotation with possible hidden fee from my past experience. The quotation was very reasonable and clearly outined and presented in a spreadsheet. This is the third week of renovation, I am very pleased with workmanship and the quality of work. I am very happy to have made this decision to choose this company. They haven't completely finished the project yet. We have installed hardwood floor throughout the house, installed lots of potlights, painted the railings, and made flat ceiling on two floors, and had done some minor things (e.g. change toilets and lights). The team has already flip this over 13 years house into a brand new, high-end modern house. I will recommend Fantasia to anyone. If you want to make your money worth, go with Fantasia Renovations. I will update and upload for you guys to take a look after the project is completely finished.

Alex C. from Toronto
Alex C. from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Condo Renovation

Wilson Liang from Fantasia Renovation did a very good job from first meeting to the end of the project. He gave me good suggestion and answer all my question about how to improve my home. The work is good, always follow up with me. Completed the work in 3 weeks as promise. I would recommend Wilson to my friends.

Victor from Toronto
Victor from Toronto

removing and dumping old carpet

Our carpet is getting old and time to be replaced. We have reviewed several contractors and the prices they quoted us was quite high.Wilson from Fantasia came and explained in details what their team was going to do. A job well done. On time and within budget.

Designscape from Toronto
Designscape from Toronto
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Wallpaper

My first project working with Fantasia Renovations was quite involved, and required a lot of fine finishing and attention to detail. Wai and Stephen had the 1,200 square foot condo painted and primed in less than two days, but most impressive was how perfectly the wallpaper was applied. Virtually seamless and such focus on pattern alignment, I was thrilled. Have used their expertise since and will continue to do so.

Curtis from Markham
Curtis from Markham

Pot lights, Stairs Staining, Hardwood Flooring

Wilson and his crew did a great job staining and finishing my stairs, installing pot lights, and some hardwood floors. From the beginning to the end, they have been very professional and pleasant to deal with. Wilson stands by his work, he has no problem coming back to touch up on things when asked. They didn't leave any mess behind and we are very happy with the results. I would recommend Wilson to my friends and family.