Happy Bathroom Renovations

Reviews for Happy Bathroom Renovations

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Bathroom to the bones

Gutted bathroom completely and started from scratch (including taking out a bedroom closet that was attached). Very responsive to our questions and possible concerns. I would hire them again in a flash.

Thanks Colin for your review!

Madison in Guelph
Madison in Guelph

Great experience

Eugene was such a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and helpful and he and his team completed our full bathroom renovation in under 2 weeks. We love our new bathroom and will definitely hire Eugene and Happy Bathrooms again in the future for another bathroom renovation.

Thanks Madison for your review! Was really pleasure working with you.

andreaembarton in Toronto
andreaembarton in Toronto

Condo Master Bathroom Renovation

We hired Eugene and Happy Bathrooms to renovate our condo master bathroom, we are so thrilled with the final result.

From start to finish Eugene was responsive and answered all of our questions. His work was fast (they finished early!) and very clean.

Each day we came home and saw noticeable progress.

Eugene went above and beyond to pick up additional tile for us in Vaughn when it was clear we were short a box.

We really enjoyed working with Eugene, I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again or recommend him to others, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Andrea for review! Was really enjoying working with you!

Amazing Bathroom Renovation!

Eugene and Anton recently renovated my daughter’s bathroom. I can’t speak any more highly of their quality of work and professionalism. Specially, they were always on time, worked efficiently and were respectful of our home. We have a baby and they always made sure not to make too much noise when the baby was sleeping. They always cleaned up the workspace at the end of the day to minimize the dust build up.

I also appreciated that they would arrive when they said they would and completed the project in the timeline they quoted. Eugene was always available via text and responded immediately each time I reached out to him. I’m fact, the bathroom light I ordered was back ordered and Eugene made sure to come back and install it even after the whole project was complete.

Eugene and his staff are hard working, honest and very pleasant to work with. I will without a doubt hire them again for our next bathroom renovation!

Thank you for the amazing work. Our daughter’s bathroom looks better than I imagined!

Thanks Tania for you review, was really pleasure working with you!

J Posthumus in North York
J Posthumus in North York

So Happy with Happy Bathrooms

The Team at Happy Bathrooms were fantastic. We had lamented renovating our main bathroom for years but when we met with Eugene it all became so easy. The crew was friendly, professional and highly skilled. Their schedule was reliable and honest and they even finished ahead of schedule. Our bathroom was gutted and rebuilt with a lot of tile work. It was all completed with flawless workmanship. Any minor issues that arose after demolition they easily took care of with no drama. They were very clean while working and left the scene clean at the end of the day.
We loved working with these guys
Thanks Eugene, Anton, Serge and Tony.
We love our new bathroom

Thanks John for you review. Hope you and your famaly gonna be enjoying well designed and renovated bathroom!

Susan
Susan

Master Bathroom Renovation

We hired Happy Bathroom to do a complete renovation on our very-used master bathroom and we are definitely very happy with the result! I have tried to get quotes from several different contractors, some never responded, some priced way too high. Eugene came in with professionalism and transparency. I love that he's super responsive. We could ask him questions or raise a concern at any time and he will always respond at a very promptly manner! Everything was as priced and quoted, they even finished before scheduled date, which was a really nice surprise!. Our house had to look like a construction zone for a few weeks as our bathroom is all the way on the top floor where Eugene and his team has to climb 3 sets of stairs! But they were always respectful of our space, never complained about the stairs, and I couldn't be happier with our finished master bathroom!
Thank you Eugene & Anton.

Thanks Susan for your review! Was pleasure working with you!

Basement and First Floor Bathrooms

I know now why they are called "Happy Bathroom". I have worked with many contractors/home improvement people and I have to say this was the best experience ever. The price was right and didn't change over the course of the job; the scheduling was perfect and the bathrooms look and feel amazing!!! Eugene and his highly professional team really value customer service. They consulted us as and when needed, were respectful of our home and our space and just overall ....NO DRAMA!!! If you want drama watch Leave it to Bryan; if you want a wonderful experience Leave it to Happy Bathroom!!

Thanks so much for so nice review Wendy. Hope your family will be enjoying new renovated bathrooms!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Reno

Eugene and his team did a spectacular job on our master bathroom.
They were exceptionally clean, polite and completed the job to perfection. Thank-you Eugene and his amazing team!

Sean & Lien

Thanks Sean and Lien for your review about us. Was pleasure working with you!

Michael T.
Michael T.

Bathroom Remodel

Our new home’s two bathrooms were terrible so we decided to do a complete gut job to remodel. We were extremely happy with Eugene’s work from start to finish. He designed the bathroom exactly how we wanted, provided expert advice and was very responsive to my questions.

The job started ASAP and finished ahead of schedule; they stuck to the quote and was upfront about any changes. I appreciated the fine attention to detail and quality materials used (from grout to paint). They treated our home like their own. Eugene even helped our HVAC contractors install a new radiator properly. I can’t be happier with the bathrooms - I’d definitely recommend Happy Bathrooms!

Thanks Mike for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with our team, the work and service provided. It was a pleasure helping you achieve your dream bathroom! Wishing you many years of enjoyment in your newly renovated bathrooms!

navjit.dhaliwal
navjit.dhaliwal

Shower remodel

Eugene and his team were fantastic. They did a great job with our shower which had some leaking and did a full re model of our walk in shower. Extremely polite and efficient. Highly recommend!

Thanks Nav for your review! We are very glad that you are enjoying your new shower!

More about Happy Bathroom Renovations

Happy Bathroom Renovations Inc. specializes in all home renovations and repair needs in Toronto and GTA:
Installation, renovation, demolition, repairs and new construction
Bathrooms.
Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, masonry
Tiles installation: ceramic tiles, granite, marble, slate, natural stone