Happy Bathroom Renovations

Toronto ON M4G 0B7

Happy Bathroom Renovations

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Happy Bathroom Renovations

Could not have asked for more!!!

Eugene and his staff exceeded expectations. Eugene renovated my bathroom complete with new walk-in shower, vanity, tiles for shower and floor, painting, as well as the necessary plumbing and electrical work. He was neat, taping down covering for the floor. He and his staff were reliable and showed up every day as scheduled and on time with no delays on his part. Eugene has an eye for detail and made sure everything was just right. His quote was detailed and clear. Eugene and Kosta are professional, honest and accommodating. I am thrilled with the results. I would not hesitate to recommend Happy Bathroom Renovations with the highest commendations. Thank you, Eugene and Kosta, for all your effort.

Thanks Rosalie for your review. Was pleasure working with you!!!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Bathroom reno

Like many others we spent some time planning our main bathroom project and wanted to find the right contractor to complete the job. We had countless companies provide us quotes over the course of a few months but I can say with 100% truth that Eugene was easily the right fit for us.
Starting with the quoting process Eugene gave a very detailed breakdown of the work required to achieve what we wanted and presented and very fair and professional quote explaning everything that would be involved.
Once the work started we could tell we made a good choice with Happy Bathroom. Eugene and Kosta protected the flooring and areas that needed covering and kept a clean jobsite on a daily basis.
The skill that Eugene, Kosta have is of the highest quality. We are so greatful to have had Happy Bathroom complete our bathroom, this is the only company we would highly recommend for what they do.
Thank you from my family to Eugene, Kosta and the Happy Bathroom family. All the best.

Hi Jason, we were more then happy to do so interesting project like yours. Hope you and your family will be enjoy the bathroom many years!!! All the best!

Mazen
Mazen

Bathroom Renovation

Eugene, Kosta, and team tore down and rebuilt two bathrooms for us, one after the other. They were fantastic! I would use them again (if I had more bathrooms) and would strongly recommend them to others looking for bathroom renovation experts.

They started the job when they said they were going to start (actually a couple of days early), finished when they said they were going to finish, and showed up every day, all day, in between. They have a well-defined process to keep the project moving along quickly. They pay very strong attention to detail--whether it was the tile work, electrical, plumbing, paint, etc.--everything was done to perfection. When unexpected hurdles arose (uneven walls, ceilings, floors; vents in surprising places), they were able to navigate past the hurdles.

And they were very pleasant and professional to deal with!

Happy Client of Happy Bathroom

Thanks Mazen for your review!! Was really pleasure working with you!!

Andrew
Andrew

Complete Bathroom Reno

Very easy to deal with from quote to finish. On time on budget and bathroom looks amazing. Eugene and Kosta were professional and always followed through on what they said. Job site was clean and organized. I feel very comfortable recommending Happy Bathrooms. Thank you.

Thanks Andrew for your review. Hope your family gonna enjoy your new renovated bathroom every day!!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We live in a 95-year old house just off Danforth and our upstairs bathroom was in dire need of a reno. Between the worsening leak in the tub and the mold that was creeping up the shower tiles, it was time. We had moved in to this place in 2008 and had this job towards the bottom of our to-do list but with the growing list of issues it found its way to the top. Enter Eugene and Happy Bathrooms.

Much like many of you who are on this platform, we didn't have a personal referral for a contractor to do this work. I've heard a lot of stories that gave me pause when it came to selecting an unknown contractor so I interviewed 13 different individuals/companies in search of the one that would best meet our needs. Based on my scoring system Eugene came out on top, and the rest is history.

In short, we're thrilled with Eugene, Kosta and the various team members they brought in to manage the work. They're clean, courteous, professional, communicative, proactive....all of the things you want in a team. I also liked how they focused on our job while they were here rather than having multiple jobs going on at once. One of the criteria that helped HB rise to the top was that they gave us, what I considered to be, a reasonable time estimate for completion. Some guys were saying 3-4 weeks whereas Eugene suggested it would be much shorter. In my mind, it was a relatively small job (small bathroom) so 2 weeks seemed about right. And supply chain issues with our vanity not withstanding, he would have been exactly right. All good things as far as I'm concerned.

Now, is it perfect? Like perfect perfect?? No. There are a few things that I feel that a) could have been done differently or b) could have been suggested that we do differently. I won't get into specifics here but when I step back and look at it, those things stick out to me. However, after a few weeks of use and with some more things in the bathroom to distract me, I'm quite certain that those imperfections will fade into the background. I'm also a very particular individual and knowing what I know now, I may have suggested he do a few things differently, but with experience comes knowledge...so we'll know for next time :-)

Overall, Eugene and the Happy Bathrooms team are great. They were exactly what we were looking for and they checked all of our boxes. Well priced, available, fast, clean, courteous...all of the things I mentioned before. Definitely a 10/10 from a Homestars rating perspective; but if you're detail oriented like me, I would suggest like a 9.4. BUT...not every job needs to be over-the-top....and for what we needed, this was perfect. Definitely recommend....no hesitations.

Thanks Jeff for so honest review. Was really pleasure working with you!

Guest bathroom renovation

Eugene made the renovation process very easy and stress-free. He was always responsive to emails and texts, often replying within a few minutes. His quote was reasonable. He recommended stores to purchase the fixtures and tiles, and he picked everything up. He and his team arrived on time each day, and they kept us up-to-date with the renovation process. They even finished the work a few days earlier! We did order the wrong light, and he was happy to return to install the correct light when it arrived. He was also happy to help with a few other issues around the condo. I definitely recommend Happy Bathroom!

Thanks Karen for your review. Me and my team were pleasure working with you.

Branda
Branda

Primary Bathroom Renovation

We initially met Eugene last September when we decided to renovate our primary bathroom. He visited our home and provided us a clear & detailed quote for the project. After meeting several other companies, we decided to go with Eugene because of the quality of work in his portfolio and his professionalism. We are very happy we chose Eugene. He is very pleasant to deal with and he provided several design recommendations during the project. Our project started in January and it took 3 weeks to complete as per Eugene’s initial projected timeline. Eugene and his crew were promptly on site everyday and cleaned up after working. We would definitely recommend Happy Bathroom and Eugene to anybody looking for a trustworthy, skilled, detail-oriented, and hardworking team to renovate their bathroom.

Thanks again Eugene.

Thanks Branda for your review. Was really pleasure working with you!

Caitlin in Toronto
Caitlin in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Eugene and his crew did an amazing job with our complete gut job bathroom renovation. Lots of issues arose after opening up the walls of our old house and they were handled quickly and completely while staying on budget and on time. Would recommend to anyone!

Thanks Caitlin for your review. Was really pleasure working with you!

Bathroom Remodel

We couldn’t be happier with our new bathroom! Eugene and his team did amazing work; very thorough, accommodating, and professional. I would absolutely recommend working with Happy Bathrooms and would gladly have them back again for a future bathroom remodel. Thanks guys!

Thanks Nathalie for your review. Was pleasure working with you!!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Master bathroom renovation

We had Eugene and his team help us with renovating our master bathroom. The team was great- answered all our questions quickly, were always on time and did an excellent job completing the work in the timeframe quoted.

We’re very happy with the results and would highly recommend them!

Thanks Kevin for your review. Was pleasure working with you!

More about Happy Bathroom Renovations

Happy Bathroom Renovations Inc. specializes in all home renovations and repair needs in Toronto and GTA:
Installation, renovation, demolition, repairs and new construction
Bathrooms.
Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, masonry
Tiles installation: ceramic tiles, granite, marble, slate, natural stone