TidyWhity

Christine in East York
Christine in East York
9 reviews East York, ON

3 Bedroom Cleaning

You get what you pay for! The cleaning company that I had previously used was not available for my short noticed so I tried TidyWhity as they were able to accomodate my short notice! However, I arrived at home and a gentleman approached me stating he was with the cleaning company. I asked if he was going to do the cleaning and he responded that the two ladies with him where the cleaners. Unfortunately, I still had workers in my home finishing a reno so the 3 bedroom cleaning job would now only be the kitchen a small powder room and the living/dining room. This was my fault and I indicated that I would still be paying for the full amount quoted even though the service was for a quarter of the space. They enter my home and the gentleman who stated that the ladies where the cleaners immediately started cleaning the powder room. He was scurrying around cleaning as if I was an inconvenience to him and they only had 5 minutes! Then one of the ladies exclaimed that she would not clean the fridge as there was food in it. Who has a fridge with no food??? The other lady jumped in and said she would take care of it. I also asked for eco friendly cleaning, but the rags and sponges they were using have had better days. They were probably cleaning for about an hour and I couldn't wait for them to leave so that I could reclean everything.

brian from Toronto
brian from Toronto

home cleaning

Awesome maid service! I've tried many cleaning companies before but TidyWhity was the best BY FAR. It was so easy to book with them with their online booking service (took me like 60 seconds!) and I got a confirmation email right away.
On the day of the service, they called me to tell the maids may be early, and that I could let them in early, or have them wait. They were about 15 min early, and it wasn't a problem for me so I let them start! Two girls showed up, and they were both very friendly and professional. Asked me which areas they should focus on, and at the end, they made sure everything was perfect with me before they left! Oh, and they used Eco-friendly products free of charge! I loved this because I recently got a small puppy. They were definitely caring, and genuine.
Will be using them for a bi-weekly service, and I definitely recommend them 100%!!

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?