YBS Renovations

Reviews for YBS Renovations

Igor from Concord
Igor from Concord

Basement Renovation

It was such a pleasure to work with Yehuda. The renovation involved finishing a basement from ground up (including: framing, plumbing, drywall, plaster, paint, gas and electrical work). Prior to meeting Yehuda, we researched and met with several contractors and he immediately stood out as being extraordinarily professional. Throughout the renovation process, Yehuda was very approachable and attentive to our questions, requests and last minute changes in design. He was punctual and detail oriented (outstanding work ethics). Yehuda's crew consists of experienced contractors. We couldn't be happier with the plumbing, gas and electrical work performed and we have the piece of mind that it was done by certified professionals. We are incredibly happy with the way our basement turned out and the level of customer service provided. We highly recommend Yehuda.

Dennis from Toronto
Dennis from Toronto
2 reviews , SK

Basement Reno

I hired YBS for a full basement reno. After talking and meeting with numerous contractors, Yehuda seems the most genuine and trustworthy. Even after his quote wasn't the lowest, I approached him and said that I would prefer to work with him. We looked over the project again and he adjusted his price.

When work begun, Yehuda and his team were always on time. They spared no materials and did quality work. Yehuda did not once nickle and dime me and even did some extras for no charge! When work had to be stopped for 2 weeks, due my scheduling conflicts, Yehuda worked with me to determine when would be the best time to restart and did not drop the project; even though he was already paid for most of the work.

Yehuda was quick to address anything that I found to be non-satisfactory and was extremely patient with me when I delayed construction due to not being able to find some of the items I wanted installed.

TIP: make sure you have your vanity, shower doors, tiles, etc picked in advance as to not make the contractor wait. Yehuda gladly picked all items up when they were chosen!

One of the most honest and hardworking contractors I've ever dealt with!

Natalia from Toronto
Natalia from Toronto

Painting the whole house in Maple

YBS Renovations did a great job painting my whole house. It is a new house so it was important for me to have high end finishing on everything and YBS Renovation defiantly delivered the high end finish that I wanted. He is very professional, easy to talk to and comes on time. It turned out to be a great experience. I got lots of compliments from my neighbours so I am very happy. I will defiantly use YBS Renovation for all my renovation needs.

stacey
stacey

Drywall, framing

Yehuda seemed very pleasant and cooperative when we met. He seemed to be doing a good job- then he decided to not come back.
He left me high and dry after I had paid for two thirds of the job.
after getting in other trades to complete his work, we had to redo many things as his job quality was that of an amature. He also did not return any calls or texts from me.
Yehuda is a criminal and I would not trust him to do any work in your home.
His other raving reviews must be from friends and relatives because this guy is a hack.

Jack Schweitzer from Toronto
Jack Schweitzer from Toronto

Restaurant renovation

Yehuda was able to manage very tight timelines and maintain the highest quality of work. Any delay on the renovation would mean a loss of sales. Yehuda got the job done a week ahead of schedule. He worked evenings and weekends as required to make sure things were done right, on time and on budget. Thanks for doing a great job and I look forward to working with you again when WingBurger expands.

Irina from Richmond Hill
Irina from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Maple, ON

House painting/kitchen renovations

Yehuda is awesome. Answered all calls/emails promptly, never late, great work ethic. He painted our house and did some minor kitchen renovations. Very detail-oriented and conscientious, made great suggestions. Finished the project EARLIER than expected. Called a few companies for rates before choosing YBS renovations, no regrets whatsoever. Amazing experience overall. Will be recommending to all friends and family. Thank you, Yehuda & Ethan, our house looks great!!!!!

Karin Aron from Vaughan
Karin Aron from Vaughan

Painting, installation of crown moulding, and plaster repair

Yehuda re-painted our condo apartment, installed crown moulding, and repaired holes and cracks in the walls. He provided us with an excellent interior painting, installation, and repair job. He demonstrated commitment to detail and a willingness to not leave the project until we were satisfied. The job was quick and well priced. Our house looks great! We had no problems scheduling with him and he showed up on time. Most importantly, the house was clean and we did not have to deal with cleaning the house after he left.
Overall very good experience.

LARRY WESTWOOD from Old Toronto
LARRY WESTWOOD from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Electrical work, wall&ceiling repair, painting of hallway and ceiling

We live in a century house in High Park and had to install additional electrical wall plug-ins in our living room and hall entrance as well as an additional new ceiling fixture with a new dimmer switch. A plaster wall in the living room and second floor ceiling was also repaired. All areas attended to were re-painted.

Thank you Larry for writting the review for me. Its always very nice to have such great clients like you.

Palukas Star from Toronto
Palukas Star from Toronto

All you need under one roof!

Thank you YBS for the detailed oriented and bespoke customer service. YBS Renovations undertook myriad projects within my premises, as varying as floor laminating, outdoors staircase, paint works (a lot...), washroom tiles, water works etc.

I would be out of words to convey the facility by which the projects have been agreed upon and executed, with me, being the client, relishing the attention and solutions provided.

Highly recommended, highly professional.

rena from Richmond Hill
rena from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painted house

Yehuda is a professional and a pleasure to work with. He is committed to quality and treats your home as if it was his own. He did an awesome job.

Thank You Rena, I am very happy to hear that. :)

More about YBS Renovations

Looking for high quality reliable painting and home renovations?? You came to the right place, at YBS Renovations, We provide Reliable, Professional, High Quality Service in a affordable price. Y. B. S has more than 10 Years of North American experience with a great reputation in the industry. We are ...