Brazza Glass

M. in Thornhill
M. in Thornhill
4 reviews THORNHILL, ON

GLASS SHOWER

Brazza Glass was top notch! I was renovating my bathroom and wanted to save my glass walls and shower door. Every glass company said I could not do it. Brazza Glass had a solution - and it worked! They were professional and saved me $2000. Great work!

Tamar from North York
Tamar from North York
1 review North York, ON

Mirrors

Farid is polite, punctual and responsive. He came back several times as I changed my mind and re-measuring was required. He was fast to deliver and we are very happy with the final result!

jaspal from Brampton
jaspal from Brampton

Shower Door

Mr.Farid has installed my shower's door.He is very friendly,honest,reliable and punctual.His job is very tidy and clean.I like,will prefferd to my friends.......His rate is very reasonable.Igot other estimates but he is best.I am very happy with his job.

Sia from Markham
Sia from Markham

Shower glasses

Farid and his co-worker did a great job on our shower glasses. I am very satisfied with his work in both bathrooms, they were punctual, friendly, and I would definitely recommend their services.
-Sia

Matt Stronach from Toronto
Matt Stronach from Toronto

Shower stall glass installation

I have used Brazza glass twice to install shower glass for custom walk in shower stalls I have built. Farid and his team did an excellent job on both installations and the final product looked great. The price was very reasonable and they were very quick in terms of their timing to do the installation. Both of my clients were very happy with the final look of their shower glass. I will definitely use Brazza glass again on my next project.

DMITRI from TILESTARS
DMITRI from TILESTARS

glass doors

Farid from Brazza Glass was highly recommended to me by my business partner. I was amazed with Brazzas knowledge about glass products. Ever since then Brazza Glass has been assisting us on all our projects. Farid from brazza is very responsive and respectfull to our clients. They do a fast and clean job. Brazza absolutely outlines work. Thanks Brazza

Al Garland in Toronto
Al Garland in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Bathroom renovation

I recently Renovated my ensuite bathRequested quotes from 3 Home Star trades with respect to the a frameless shower stall. Having spent years in the real estate industry and previously owning a design company I had often cautioned clients against using the lowest quote. The guys at BRASSA have made me re-think this. They gave me a superior product for far less money and did the job In half the time other trades were quoting. What I appreciated most was their being contentious. It was one of the few times I have not had to have the painter clean up after an installation.

More about Brazza Glass

Brazza Glass -Frameless showers -Glass railings -Decorative glass -Custom cut mirrors -Office partitions -Storefronts/ entrances -patio/ deck/ porch glass railings We use Canadian tempered glass only and quality hardware. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate. 647. 400. 0079 brazzaglass@gmail. com
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Richmond Hill?