Apple Plus

Reviews for Apple Plus

Bryan Valve from Toronto
Bryan Valve from Toronto

Install of ductless AC

I won't call anyone else. I have been working with Bisham and the Apple Plus crew for years. You won't meet nicer more trust worthy people in the business. Bisham will meet with you personally for a quote and then stop by multiple times throughout the install. I have had Apple Plus install a new boiler and recently ductless AC. I couldn't be happier with the service. Highly recommended.

Tyler Junction Triangle
Tyler Junction Triangle

New furnace, ducting, tankless hot water and central air

Bisham and his team understand the urgency of comfort in your home. They are always professional and courteous. They provide top notch quality in the work they do. Everything is thought of. They took extra care in handling all of my special requests, even creating custom ducting so I could have more height in my basement. The vents on the outside of the house look rugged and built to last - we replaced everything. When I asked about whole home dehumidifers - he recommended against it and gave me the reasons why - saved me more money in the long run. He's come at different hours so that we can meet and discuss next steps. I highly recommend Apple Plus. They are a little expensive - but it's the quality of the workmanship that counts, especially in the HVAC in your home.