Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Garage Design & Organization
Un Known ON L7N3G8
HomeStars  >  Garage Design & Organization in Burlington  >  Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Reviews for Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Ivan in Burlington
Ivan in Burlington

Entryway Closet Perfection!

Steve and his team installed an organization closet in my entry way last month. Not only were they courteous, professional and efficient - they were the most affordable. I shopped around several GTA closet organization companies and these guys were easily the most affordable. Not only that, they did not charge any minimum amount to come out (like some of the others). On top of this, I asked to purchase an extra shelf once I had everything in - not only did Steve not charge for the shelf, he hand-delivered it to my house, free of charge. They also sent me a Thank You card and chocolate afterwards - unbelievable service, highly, highly recommend!

Garage

Our garage floor was a 50 year-old pitted mess. Mark and his team were able to work their magic and the floor looks terrific now. We also had cabinets installed. Mark worked with us to create a design that fits our needs. The team was on-time and worked according to the agreed schedule. We are very happy with our installation. Our neighbours are envious!

1 review Milton, ON

Garage floor

Garage floor was 40 years old some salt pitting and very dusty. Floor was repaired and coated with color we chose. All done in 2 days. Looks so much better.

Zorana in Ottawa
Zorana in Ottawa

Custom Closets

Excellent Customer Service from the moment we spoke with Mark!! Great designs, wonderful service and timely installation. We couldn't be happier with our closets and the entire experience with Tailored Living.

Jenn in Burlington
Jenn in Burlington

Garage & Closets

Mark has done an amazing job with my garage & closet! My house looks phenomenal! I would recommend Mark for his professionalism & care he took into completing my vision!

Dream Garage

Met Mark at the house, he put together a 3D drawing for me in less than 24 hours as promised. Paid attention to everything I asked for and more! Overall I was extremely satisfied with the work, price, how fast they were, customer service, and overall experience.

I would HIGHLY recommend Tailored Living. Excellent company to deal with.

- extremely satisfied customer.

Kim Henry in Halton Hills
Kim Henry in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Garage Makeover

We worked with Steve to design a garage that would fulfill the needs of our family and it exceeded our expectations! The floor is beautiful and functional and the cabinets and walls have turned our garage into an organized showpiece. We are very happy with our investment, their service and workmanship.

lakeshore4447 in Burlington
lakeshore4447 in Burlington

Garage renovation

Tailored Living completed our garage renovation on time and on budget. Their quote was significantly lower that one of their competitors. We are extremely pleased with the result and would recommend highly this company.

Nancy in Burlington
Nancy in Burlington

Garage floor coating

They did an amazing job covering my old dirty garage floor. So happy we did this. It looks amazing. Service was fabulous. If you want a fresh look for your garage floor give them a call.

Thanks Nancy!

Angela in
Angela in

Garage and closets

We are very satisfiedwith the work Mark and his team did on our closets and garage. Professional and easy to work with. We would recommend them for both service and price.

More about Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Tailored Living is your local in-home organization specialist for closets, home office and garages where we feature the Premier Garage line of organization and flooring systems. Through careful analysis and state of the art design services, we will transform any area of your house into an organized, productive space tailored ...