Excess Flooring

Reviews for Excess Flooring

Lauren Tintoni from Old Toronto
Lauren Tintoni from Old Toronto

Laminate Flooring

We found them online and although the website was dated, they had a clear and easy to see picture of every single type of flooring and stain available. We saw exactly what we wanted with out even wasting a trip! We went there and loved the laminate and purchased it at a GREAT price for two bedrooms in our condo. We were in a rush and they found us someone to install it within two weeks of buying it! It was a great experience from start to finish and we LOVE the end result!

Hi Lauren,
We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are very glad to hear your project was a success. Your rooms look fantastic and we hope you enjoy your new space. Thank you and we hope to see you again.

Adam

Frieda   from Brampton
Frieda from Brampton

wood flooring

Excess Flooring
416-766-0550
Toronto
M5H 2N1

I went to this store to buy wood flooring for my sister's house.
The sales person was very knowledgeable, patient and took the time to explain the different products available at the store.
The prices were reasonable . I am very pleased with this store and will recommend it to my friends and family.

Milad from Markham
Milad from Markham
1 review , ON

flooring

I found this place on my way home from work and couldn't believe their prices. I ended up purchasing 800 sqft for my main floor and i found the Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Cash and carry was really convenient, Incredible.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Toronto?