Triple R Construction Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
1027 Pandora Ave Victoria BC V8V 3P6
Bathroom Renovation
Triple R Construction Inc.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Triple R Construction Inc.

Barbara in Victoria
Barbara in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Bathtub removed and walk in shower installed

Byron and his team were very professional. Consulted with me throughout the entire project. Kept me up to date on changes and finished the project within a couple of days of estimate. Completed job was exactly as I envisioned.

(Bathtub Removed and Walk-in Shower Installed)

Hi Barbara,
                 Thank-you so much for taking the time to review us on Homestars.com. How’s the shower working? Consulting with you on the removal of the bathtub and the addition of a walk-in shower was amazingly helpful in expediting the completion of your renovations. We’re glad to have another satisfied customer and would be pleased to work with you again on any of your future renovations/restorations and or repairs.

Happy Homeowner from Victoria
Happy Homeowner from Victoria

porch and step repair

A bad original design and construction left our 14 year old porch and steps badly sagging. I'm sure that next time more than 3 people stood at the top of the steps that they would give way.

Triple R agreed to repair the porch and steps by installing a new post to level the porch and then adjust the railings to make it all level. They also greatly strengthened the stairs.

in all of my dealings with them they proved to be efficient, experienced, knowledgeable and friendly.

Great job!

Hi Happy Homeowner,
                   Thank-you so much for taking the time to review us on Homestars.com. How is your porch holding up? When we came and did the  assessment on your porch, we knew immediately that it needed to be fixed safely and promptly. We’re so glad your satisfied with the end results of your porch and would love to work with you in the future on any of your future plans.

2 reviews Victoria, BC

main bathroom reno

I had a good experience with this company for my ensuite reno and left a review that stipulated that. I have been disappointed with the second (main) bathroom reno. It should have taken a couple of weeks - smaller than the ensuite - and it took over 2 months. As usual, there were problems and they were pretty much solved to my satisfaction; however, the painting needed a couple of touch-ups and I still had to finish it myself, the tiles needed a different kind of caulking and that took time. The last straw was the toilet I ordered was installed and it wasn't performing as expected. It was an American Standard, enclosed trap, Cadet 3 system. It's supposed to have a silver ion in the porcelain that they advertise as "Everclean". i.e. you don't have to clean it very often. Well, this thing was getting a ring in the bowl every 2 days, so I asked it be replaced. They did that, but had lost the receipt so they then claimed that Splashes wouldn't take it back. I'm out $325 but now have a toilet that works just as expected. I found the level of organization and the degree of attention to finishing details lacking in the second job. My advice would be to buy your own toilet Or other fixtures) and have them install it in case you need to return it. I've talked to Byron about the time the reno took and the elements that weren't 100%. He refunded the money for the replacement toilet. I have faith in Byron. His own work is very good and he just needs some time to learn how to handle the sub trades and get a bit more organized. He does aim to please.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for taking the time to write this online review.
As members of the BBB we at Triple R Construction are 100% focused on complete customer satisfaction.
Constructive criticism such as this is welcomed and appreciated as it will help us to achieve this goal of complete customer satisfaction.
I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with some of our performance. I can certainly see how you were frustrated in the delay of the job when the vanity showed up damaged and we had to wait so long for the supplier to send us a new one. It certainly did not help that the toilet was faulty either.
Now that we have satisfied your warranty on your toilet, I would like to remind you and all other customers about your 10 year warranty on all work completed by Triple R. Please do not hesitate to call for any concern big or small.

paul from Victoria
paul from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Basement suite renovation, bathroom renovation

We bought a character home in Fairfield that needed some rot repaired on the exterior wall, and had a really gross basement suite and bathroom. We hired Triple R to fix the rot and redo the suite, and reno the bathroom in the basement.

The project cost more than the quoted price, and took longer than estimated, but that was because it's an old house. Steve and Byron were great to work with, and were always happy and able to deal with whatever unexpected problems arose.

After the major work was done, Byron would show up on Saturdays to help us out with the finishing touches, and they would lend us tools to help us do the DIY parts of the renos.

Triple R gives a 10 year guarantee, which is a great feature. There were a couple of small leaks in the bathrooms (due to a new product), and Byron came by to fix them as soon as we noticed them.

The finished product looks great, and we are very happy with the work. Triple R is a company you can have confidence in when you hire.

(Basement Suite Renovation, Bathroom Renovation)

Hi Paul,
          Thank-you so much for taking the time to review us on Homestars.com. How is the basement suite/bathroom? Character homes can be difficult, with finding correct materials and supplies to restore the home properly. We’re glad we were able to restore/renovate it to your specifications and that you were satisfied with the end results of your bathroom/basement suite. Let us know if you are interested in renovating any more projects around your house. We’d love to work with you again.

2 reviews Victoria, BC

Ensuite renovation

Steve, Byron and their crew did an excellent renovation of my ensuite. They are friendly and polite and take pride in their work. Renovations always throw some curve balls in, but these guys are good problem-solvers and made everything right, on time and under budget. They're doing my main bathroom next - can't wait! I will recommend them to any friends who are looking for their kinds of services.

(En-suite Renovations)

Hi Anna Kennedy,
             Thank-you so much for taking the time to review us on Homestars.com. Completing renovations  can always through in curve balls. We take pride in our ability to problem solve and come to workable solutions for all renovations.  Thank you for the recommendations to your friends and family as well. We’re very ecstatic to have had the opportunity to work on your En-suite bathroom and look forward to working with you; should you choose to, on any future projects/renovations.

Greg Brown from Victoria
Greg Brown from Victoria

Kitchen Reno

Steve, Byron & their team were great. They all take great care in what they do, including their subcontractors they bring in. I would recommend their team for any project you may have. Side note, they all really great with the dog being in the house as well; even if she wasn't. Thank you guy.

Thanks Greg, We hope you are happy with your new kitchen renovation for years to come.
Now, when any of your friends are in need of a kitchen contractor, they will know to call Triple R Construction for their dream kitchen renovation.
Thanks again for the review Greg, don't hesitate to call us for any future work you may have.

Stefanie from Victoria
Stefanie from Victoria

Bathroom renovation

Steve and Byron provided excellent service in renovating the en-suite and main bathroom in my house. They were reliable, polite and knowledgeable - and very much focused on delivering quality customer service. I have recommended Triple R Construction on multiple occasions to friends and family - and will continue to do so.

Hi Stefanie,
Thank you so much for the positive response to your bathroom renovations. I'm glad to see another one of our satisfied customers share their experience. It's great to hear that you have been recommending Triple R to your friends and family. Triple R would like to remind you that you have a 10 year warranty on your newly renovated bathrooms. We look forward to working on any future renovations you may have.

FRANCES & STEVE DOVE from Victoria
FRANCES & STEVE DOVE from Victoria

large vinyl sundeck

We found Steve very personable, helpful, and reliable. He gave us plenty of information on which to base our decisions. He was very cooperative in allowing us to use a family member as our carpenter which we appreciated. Byron was also personable and did an excellent installation job. Everything was done on time and to our satisfaction. We have recommended them to several people since.

Hi Frances and Steve,
               Thank-you so much for taking the time to review us on Homestars.com. We’re so ecstatic you enjoy your sundeck and are we are proud to say we helped with the renovation/restoration. Helping our clients with renovation/restoration information is just as important to us as the physical Labour.  We strive to bring a smile to our customers faces. Thank you so much recommending us to your friends and family. We would love to work with you again on any and all your future renovations.

MW from Victoria
MW from Victoria

Front & Side Stairs and Porch

Steve & Byron are dependable, hard working, honest individuals with excellent carpentry and communication skills. My 2 projects were completed on time and within their price quote and I am very pleased with the finished results.

We take pride in keeping our clients happy by staying under budget and maintaining good communication with everyone to ensure everyone's home renovations become a dream come true. Your front cedar stairs and ceramic tiled porch stand out by far, as the most beautiful front entrance on the block.

More about Triple R Construction Inc.

Since arriving in Victoria in 2005, we have become experts in the residential renovation field. We have built a strong network of sub-trades and suppliers, as well as providing opportunities such as the Red Seal apprenticeship program for students which encourages longevity in the company.

Triple R Construction Inc. is focused on 100% customer satisfaction. From the initial meeting through completion of each job, constant communication and feedback is encouraged between the company and our clients in order to help us meet and exceed our clients’ needs.