Durham Decks

Decks
Oshawa ON L1H
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Oshawa  >  Durham Decks  >  Picket Fence around front of house
Katrin from Ajax
Katrin from Ajax
4 reviews , SK

Picket Fence around front of house

NOT HAPPY!
Asked Durham Decks to do a short picket fence around my front lawn last year to allow my bulldog extra playing room. I requested that it be exactly like a picket fence that is in our backyard, to be done with screws and that it was important that my bulldog could not break through it.

Came home to a fence that had larger spaces between the pickets than requested, fence was nailed together (not screwed as requested) and did not look like it would hold back a bulldog. When I asked for it to be fixed they said that it was impossible. They told me it was due to the size of the pickets they had used (this turned out to be complete b.s. since one of the panels was exactly how I wanted it - the joke later was that they actually sent someone by quietly was prepared to alter the perfect panel to look like the rest! OMG).

I argued - they refused. After much discussion they finally agreed to come at the end of the season and fix it. HOWEVER It's now been a year and they still have NOT come to fix it.

I am unable to safely use the fenced in area as my dog is able to push through the pickets - has done it once already. They are not answering my phone calls or emails???? I even offered them other jobs I wanted to do to my property - still no answer or change - obviously they couldn't care less!

Completely disappointed, frustrated and feel like I've been taken for a ride. I have now spent a large amount of money for a space I can't use. Every time I look at it makes me madder and madder....

Thanks for nothing!