Durham Decks Inc.

Decks
Oshawa ON L1H
Decks
Durham Decks Inc.

Reviews for Durham Decks Inc.

David H. Burton in Whitby
David H. Burton in Whitby
17 reviews Whitby, ON

Old deck removed and new deck built

Had an old deck removed and new large deck built for walkout. Could not be more thrilled with the level of service, attention to detail, and quality of the work.

Thank you David. We appreciated your hospitality while working on the project and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Laura in Port Perry
Laura in Port Perry
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Pool Deck

We had a deck around our pool built, Rob & his team did a stellar job, the attention to detail was impressive! The weather held things up somewhat but Rob always communicated about any schedule changes. Durham Decks may have been a little more money but the quality speaks for itself. I would highly recommend Durham Decks for any builds of this nature.

Thank you Laura and Mike. There were some challenges along the way but with our communication we completed what we set out to do. I look forward working with both of you in the future!

From Whitby
From Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

OLD Deck Removal and NEW Deck Build

NO PERMIT FILED, DISHONEST AND DID NOT COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED WORK AS PER THE ONTARIO BUILDING CODE - EVEN 4 YEARS AFTER THE CONTRACT WAS ORIGINALLY SIGNED FOR THE WORK.

THIS BUILDER SPEAKS OF HONESTY AND INTEGRITY, HE IS NOTHING OF THE SORT!

IF YOU CHOOSE THIS CONTRACTOR, BEWARE!

Durham Decks inc. was not contracted by this individual.
The review is being investigated and will be removed.

pcbelfour
pcbelfour
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Deck

Old deck was removed with minimal disruption to surrounding garden/plants. Work area kept very tidy throughout project.

New deck was same footprint as old deck but the custom rails and wood placement in diagonal pattern make it look like a bigger deck.

Stairs are much improved in stability and width. The entire deck structure is significantly more stable.

The workers were all very polite, courteous and were a pleasure to have doing our work.

Professional in all aspects of the project.

It was a pleasure working with both of you!

Thanks again for the kind words!

Lana S.
Lana S.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Deck and fence

Rob and his team built us and my neighbour a deck a few years ago and built a fence between my same neighbour and me last week. They did an excellent job, arrived when they said they would, cleaned everything up after themselves. Rob is very approachable and will listen and advise to any plans you may have. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. Their finished work is great. I would not hesitate to contact him again when another project needs doing.

Thank you Lana. It has been my pleasure working with you.

Bob
Bob
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

Grasscutting/landscaping

Really well done on time on budget.
Tom is easy to get along with and listens to what u want before making recommendation

Thank you Jill for the response And I hope the criteria HomeStars has was clear. Look forward to working with you and Bob in the future!

Mike Sper
Mike Sper
1 review Whitby, ON

Covered Deck

Rob did an outstanding job building our covered deck. He helped us through design, engineering, permitting and construction from start to finish. Rob is personable and communicates well. We particularly liked that he called us or met with us at the end of every day that he was onsite. Furthermore he addressed every input that we provided. We are extremely happy with the covered deck and will use him for other projects. Thanks Rob.

It was a pleasure bringing this project to life after working through the permitting process. Another great experience!

Thanks again Mike & Lyn

Sue
Sue
1 review Ajax, ON

Fence both wood and chain link

Built fence from start to finish, Rob was on top of everything, he communicated constantly and answered all questions, work was completed as promised. There was no mess or damage to our grass. I would hire Rob again, his work is top notch and he is very professional! Excellent work!

Thank you Susan for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Rob

LB
LB
1 review Oshawa, ON

Deck

Durham Decks designed and completed our deck in a professional, reliable and timely manner.
The excellent design, attention to detail and regular updates/photos of the project exceeded our expectations; especially considering the irregularity of our property.
We would highly recommend this company to our family & friends.

Thank you for the review and I look forward to hearing back from you regarding future projects.

Rob

More about Durham Decks Inc.

Hey, I’m Rob. My team and I can plan and build an outdoor or basement living space which will greatly enhance your enjoyment of home. We will help you turn your vision and expectations into carefully crafted plans and then build your approved project to exacting standards and a fixed ...
Looking for Decks pros in Oshawa?