Durham Decks Inc.

Oshawa ON L1H
Durham Decks Inc.

Reviews for Durham Decks Inc.

Lana S.
Lana S.
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck and fence

Rob and his team built us and my neighbour a deck a few years ago and built a fence between my same neighbour and me last week. They did an excellent job, arrived when they said they would, cleaned everything up after themselves. Rob is very approachable and will listen and advise to any plans you may have. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. Their finished work is great. I would not hesitate to contact him again when another project needs doing.

Thank you Lana. It has been my pleasure working with you.

Bob
Bob
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

Grasscutting/landscaping

Really well done on time on budget.
Tom is easy to get along with and listens to what u want before making recommendation

Thank you Jill for the response And I hope the criteria HomeStars has was clear. Look forward to working with you and Bob in the future!

Mike Sper
Mike Sper
1 review Whitby, ON

Covered Deck

Rob did an outstanding job building our covered deck. He helped us through design, engineering, permitting and construction from start to finish. Rob is personable and communicates well. We particularly liked that he called us or met with us at the end of every day that he was onsite. Furthermore he addressed every input that we provided. We are extremely happy with the covered deck and will use him for other projects. Thanks Rob.

It was a pleasure bringing this project to life after working through the permitting process. Another great experience!

Thanks again Mike & Lyn

Sue
Sue
1 review Ajax, ON

Fence both wood and chain link

Built fence from start to finish, Rob was on top of everything, he communicated constantly and answered all questions, work was completed as promised. There was no mess or damage to our grass. I would hire Rob again, his work is top notch and he is very professional! Excellent work!

Thank you Susan for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Rob

LB
LB
1 review Oshawa, ON

Deck

Durham Decks designed and completed our deck in a professional, reliable and timely manner.
The excellent design, attention to detail and regular updates/photos of the project exceeded our expectations; especially considering the irregularity of our property.
We would highly recommend this company to our family & friends.

Thank you for the review and I look forward to hearing back from you regarding future projects.

Rob

More about Durham Decks Inc.

Hey, I’m Rob. My team and I can plan and build an outdoor or basement living space which will greatly enhance your enjoyment of home.

We will help you turn your vision and expectations into carefully crafted plans and then build your approved project to exacting standards and a fixed budget.