canadian roofing systems

Port Perry ON L9L 1A5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Port Perry  >  canadian roofing systems

Reviews for canadian roofing systems

AlphaBee
AlphaBee

RE-roofing

A lesson in meeting the company rather than just reviews: John has impeccable manners and patience, something which I hope Shaun (his son) will also continue for many more years . Team was professional, respectful and cleaned up thoroughly. Our job was done today and we are happy with the results. They have been in business for some time and their equipment proves they have a system in place, which is why I contacted them as I prefer to do things properly and then not have to worry about them. If you want the job done right first time then I think they are a good choice.

Elaine from Oshawa
Elaine from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

re-roofing

I can't say how much I appreciate John and Shaun and their team. I got 3 quotes and John's quote was the most thorough including how many nails they use per shingle. I have a big roof. John took time to answer all my questions before, during and after the project. I used Owens Corning Shingles. They did everything that was specified in the manufacturers website--all the different layers beside the shingles were put in. What I appreciate most is that they have a team of 5. They used safety equipment while they were on my roof. They worked on my roof one section at a time instead of taking all the old shingles off at once. My roof remained water tight throughout the whole process. It took them two and a half day to finish. Also there were a few pieces of metal valley that was scratched when it was transported to our house. They took the time to exchange them with his supplier. To be honest, I would never have noticed if they put it on. Shaun told me that he would not put the defective product on his own roof and therefore, he would not put it on mine. They added extra vents so that my house would be up to code.
Yes, I did have to wait in line for my job to be done, but it was well worth the wait. (Roofing is weather dependent. They can't control weather.) I just witnessed another roofing job done around my neighbourhood. The roof is probably bigger than mine and it was all done in one day with no underlay used or shingle caps for the ridges.
I know that my roof is very well done and that really gives me the peace of mind that my house is well protected.
Thanks so much, John and Shaun, for a job well done.
Elaine

Selena from Toronto
Selena from Toronto

Roof renovaion

John (the owner) sounded very professional and he probably was. During the project he was very hard to reach, not returning my calls. It was practically impossible to get an answers. Looked like he was carrying few other projects at the same time. Whole project was 2 weeks later then promised. Still have some questions to ask, but no one returns the calls.