Accents Of Distinction

Reviews for Accents Of Distinction

Kathy from Mississauga
Kathy from Mississauga

Flooring

Fabulous custom floors, finished with a stone air vent to match my flooring!!! I am so excited about my floors there is no where I would rather be then at home. Thank-you AOD for the amazing job you did to make my home beautiful! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for the best of the best!!!!!

Rick Hare from Mississauga
Rick Hare from Mississauga

Custom tile and stone medallions

My company has been dealing with Accents of Distinction from its begginning in 2006 - and before that - with the owner since 1995. They have been extremely helpful in creating unique one of a kind designs as well as introducing products such as floor vent registers, which have increased my sales greatly! I would highly recommend them as a company to work with in creating designs and products that customers will really value. They always privide quick and friendly service and working with Glenn is easy - because if you have an idea he is great at creating something that is exactly what you imagined.

More about Accents Of Distinction

Accents of Distinction is the leader in custom design and crafted flooring from all materials, incorporating in a work of art utilizing natural stone, porcelain, glass, metals, vinyl and cork. We are proud of the magnitudeof our designs and products and the international reach we have achieved.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Mississauga?