HomeStars  >  Siding in Edmonton  >  Golden West Exteriors

Tom & Carol S. in
Tom & Carol S. in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

New Roof

Excellent work from all including Darcy, Heidy, Cory and Jason and his roofing crew. All were helpful and the options presented with associated costs allowed us to make an informed decision (much better than other contractors we contacted). I would recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you Tom. Your new GAF Glenwood roof one of the nicest roofs Golden West Exteriors has had the pleasure to install. I bet your neighbors are jealous

Thanks again

Cory Gardner
General Manager|Golden West Exteriors
780-902-7667 | [email protected]

Ross Boyes in Saint Albert
Ross Boyes in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

JamesHardie garage siding and front gable

Golden West contractors recently completed installation of JamesHardie siding and front gable board and batten on our garage. After inspection by the Golden West supervisor, there were a couple of concerns with the caulking and a chipped board.
A crew came out within a week to make it right.
We're happy with the final resultand would recommend Golden West as a siding contractor.

Thank you for the feed back Ross.

Brandon in Edmonton
Brandon in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Exterior renovation gone wrong (Be Aware)

Be aware of Golden West Exteriors, I went into contracts with this Company in August 2015, In a site meeting we discussed my project and what I wanted and how they would perform thier work. they got me to sign a vague contract and then did not perform the work as they said they would (took major short cuts). After I asked them to revise the contract to reflect the work that was not completed as they said it would be, they said no and that I was required to pay full price or they are going to take me to court. I also want to mention during final inspection there was all kinds of deficiencies including lots of caulking missing, damaged facia, incorrecty installed flashings andpaint marks all over my new hardie. obviously not a single golden west representative came to inspect my project prior to final walk down. I highly recommend not to use this contractor.

budlat31 in Edmonton
budlat31 in Edmonton

Great roofing job!

Never got the names of the guys who did the work - they were working too hard! Did the job in one day (about 2000 ft2 roof). Did nice job of repairing some rotted deck and sent me photos to show me the work. No surprises. Looks great. Thanks!

Art from PATUANAK
Art from PATUANAK
1 review , SK

Eavestroughs and shingled garage

The company did my eavestroughs and shingled my garage roof. They price was right and they stayed on quote, right at $3200. They did a great job and I am very happy with them. I would highly recommned.

Nolan from Sherwood Park
Nolan from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

New shingles

Golden west exteriors shingled the whole roof of our house. The job was fantastic! They were in and out in a day. I would highly recommend to all. They were on quote, punctual, fast, professional. They are the best!

jhoyle
jhoyle

reshingle roof

Very professional, quick but thorough work and kept site clean. Would gladly use their services in the future.

joey
joey
1 review Edmonton, AB

garage re shingle with some sheathing replace

Everything went ahead as promised. No change in original price and the workmanship is as expected. Also, the fact that they are an authorized dealer for the product picked, extended the warranty to 50 years at no additional cost to us. This gives you peace of mind regarding longevity.

More about Golden West Exteriors

Roofing services in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc and Spruce Grove In addition to The City of Edmonton our roofers service the rural communities with in 100 km of the Edmonton City limits. When re roofing or re-shingling your home the process can be confusing, Golden West Exteriors roof ...