Platinum Windows & Doors

3001 Markham Road, Suite 17 Toronto ON M1X 1L6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Platinum Windows & Doors

Love our new door!

We order this door in the middle of the pandemic. Platinum did their best and had the door installed.
The door looks very good and the technicians installing it were good: well organized, efficient and very respectful towards our time and property.
A good experience and a nice door!

New upstairs windows, exterior door and sliding doors

Great experience. Very pleasant people to deal with (both the initial visit from Jim to get an estimate and then the guys who did the installation) and we are really pleased with the new doors/windows.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front door

Jim was an amazing consultant! So polite and willing to listen to my needs. The gentleman that installed my door was very professional and readjusted my uneven doorway. Most companies would have just left it and installed the new one over the existing uneven doorway. My old doorway could never lock very well, but now our new door looks amazing and locks very easily and smoothly! Thank you all for the amazing work that you did. It took a few months to get my door installed but that is because of covid and the lock down, so not the company fault. Would definitely recommend them! Thanks again, Platinum!!!

Front window

We absolutely love our new window, especially with being able to open the transom when the weather improves. The installation went very smoothly.

Hello, I am thrilled that you love your new window. Thank you for your review.

Bruno in Toronto
Bruno in Toronto

Porch enclosure

Scott was very helpful in his quote and the installer was very professional and left the property very clean after work was completed

Thank you Bruno for your review. I will pass your comments to Scott. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Replace front door

The old door 30 plus years old needed to go, was rusting out on the bottom. We checked out 3 companies and these folks were very economical.
Scott came to our house and helped us choose our door style and colour. He was very experienced and easy to talk to.
Our door was delayed as expected due to COViD and Scott called to let us know.
The door was installed in the spring but had an issue with the trim. I made a call, sent pictures and the new trim was made and installed quickly
We love the door.

Hello and thank you for your review. COVID really effected our delivery dates from our manufacturers and many installations were delayed. I will pass your nice words to Scott. Thank you for your business.

Susan Hallett from Brampton
Susan Hallett from Brampton

Exterior doors

Wonderful solid doors beautifully installed. Work was done with no fuss or mess. All garbage was taken away with just doors left to admire.

Thank you Susan for your testimonial. I am happy that you are completely satisfied with our work. I'm sure your new doors look fantastic. Thank you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Entry door replacements

We worked with Lowe's to have the front and rear entry doors replaced and were referred to Platinum. We are satisfied with the service and the quality of the doors.

Excellent service by Scott and the entire team!

Thank you for your review. Lowe's is a great partner of ours and I'm thrilled your are completely satisfies with our service. I will pass your comments on to Scott. Thank you.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Entery door

We were very pleased with the service .Jim went above and beyond and we had no problem when we had a couple of minor issues they addressed it promptly.we are very satisfied customers and would definitely recommend Plattinum to any one needing a Reno.

Hello and thank you for the great review. I will pass your kind words to Jim. I'm thrilled to know that you are a very satisfied customer as that is what we aim for. Thank you once again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen door and window installed

The installer showed up n time. He is very good at what he does. When he was finished he took the time to explain the proper operation of the new window. He also totally cleaned up when he was finished both inside and outside on the deck. I am quite pleased.

Thank you for your review. I'm happy that our installer went through the window operations with you and thrilled that you are please with our work. Thank you.

More about Platinum Windows & Doors

Platinum Home Design & Renovations specializes in Window & Door replacements serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1990. We've installed windows & doors for over 15,000 happy homeowners.

Home owners trust Platinum because we employ our own trained, professional, certified windows installers. We don’t subcontract our work to freelance installers like others do.
All windows come standard with Low-E Glass, Argon Gas and "Neat" Self Cleaning glass that provides energy comfort of your home from cold winter nights to hot summer days and blocks the sun’s damaging UV rays to reduce fading on your curtains, carpets & furniture for years to come.

We specialize in - Replacement Windows, Bay and Bow Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Storm Doors and Porch Enclosures.