Platinum Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Platinum Windows & Doors

Window Install

From Jim to Maggie to Gus, they were all easy to deal with and extremely fair and reasonably priced. Hal and Desmond did a great job on the install - would recommend them. Thank you

Thank you for your post. We work hard for our customers and make sure they are happy with their decision when choosing our company.
All the best!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Replacement windows

The product is exactly what we wanted, works extremely well
and looks great. Installation was amazing as the interior of the house was not changed in any way. When they left they left everything clean and took away all the old materials.

We appreciate your review and I thank you for that. We treat every customer as if we are working on our on home and making sure everything is top notch from the delivery of the products to the final clean up.

homestars in Toronto
homestars in Toronto

Custom doors and casement windows

Exceptional product and installation.
Great admin staff ....thank you Maggie!
Salesperson Ron is no longer there but also treated me with kid gloves. Just got off the phone with Maggie to relace front porch windows next. As a Realtor in Toronto ...Platinum is my one and only referral for Windows and doors. You get what you pay for!
Belynda Blyth
Re/Max Hallmark Realty

Thank you Belynda for the great review. It means a lot to us that a professional such as yourself would exclusively refer our company. We look forward to your next renovation project.
Thank you.

Replacement Windows

This was the second time we used Platinum since we were so happy with the salesmanship and workmanship done at our home two years ago. We had all the front windows replaced this time and the recommendations for the new windows was on-point. From start to finish, it was a really good experience...professional and clean. The windows look great and we no longer hear any outside noise. We have already recommended Platinum to friends and family.

I very much appreciate your review on our company. It really makes me happy to hear that a previous customer calls upon us again for additional renovations. Word of mouth has been our great success and we know that giving our very best with every customer is building our company to where it is today.
I thank you once again for your second order with us and I that you for that.

Joe X in San Francisco
Joe X in San Francisco
2 reviews Pincourt, QC

Great work from quote to finish

We were recommended to use Platinum and we weren't disappointed. Right from the quote we received (Scott), to dealing with reception and the installation (Edgar), we were VERY impressed.

We had a new patio door put in replacing a large window in our kitchen.

The work was done fairly quickly and the quality of the workmanship was great. Can't say enough positives about the whole experience dealing with this company and we would certanly recommend them.

Hello Joe,
Thank you for your post and I am very happy to hear that you are extremely satisfied with your installation. Scott appreciates your respond and we look forward to any future home improvements you are may be interested in.

S Hanmer in Mississauga
S Hanmer in Mississauga

Front Door/Storm Door Replacement

Purchased the above on Sept 18th. Door finally completed on February 14th. Storm door measured incorrectly, main door required repairs, service personnel arriving with the use of only one arm!! The list of deficiencies is too long. If it wasn't for Maggie at the office, I don't know what I would have done as management would not come to my home to review the shabby installation. Discount offered $200!! Only after I requested they review the final invoice.

Hello Mrs. Hanmer,
I am disappointed to hear that you are unsatisfied with your installation. We work very hard to make sure that everything goes as smoothly as possible and we try to have the end result of our service above what our customers are expecting. Your installation had some service issues and were all addressed and taken care of.
Sincerely,

Karen worrall in Pefferlaw
Karen worrall in Pefferlaw

Vinyl front door, aluminum back door, two bay windows and all windows on all three floors.

Thirty years ago we had to,storm doors installed in our home. It was time to replace them. We kept our bill and found out the company was still in business. We were delighted and immediately phoned. We were greeted by the best receptionist there could be "Maggie". I believe a company begins with that first phone call. You would think Maggie had a piece of the business but ishe does not. The product speaks for itself being the best in the market and are installed by Edgar whose work is perfection. The whole company from start to finish is excellent. You will not be disappointed.

Hello Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We are very fortunate to have people like Maggie on our team and I will relay your comments to both Maggie and Edgar.
I am very happy to know that you are pleased with your experience with Platinum.

Superb service

I was referred to Platinum by friends when I needed to replace all of the windows and patio door in my new residence. I wanted to get a couple quotes before deciding. Jim was fantastic from the moment I opened the door - personable, professional and objective. I asked for a quote for a new front door. He told me that there was nothing wrong with the door I had and he didn't see a need for me to spend money on that now. (I am considering an upgrade in the near future) Forget the quotes, I signed on the spot! And in the end, their prices were better than the competition - no negotiating required. Tony installed the windows and once again, superb professionalism.

I've had to part ways with a few contractors who I would never recommend. Platinum, however, will not disappoint.

I am very pleased to hear that you are completely satisfied with your experience with our company. Every day we work hard and try our very best to give our customers the greatest experience with our services. I will relay your comments to Jim and I thank you for choosing Platinum as your home renovator.

1 review Oshawa, ON

New windows

We found Platinum Windows on the Window Wise website as suggested by our Home Energy Inspector. We were very impressed with their product as they were equal, if not better than other high quality products on the market. We were especially happy with the price and timely installation as well as the friendly service.

You will not be disappointed by Platinum Windows!

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about our company. We take pride in the products and service we offer and its nice to know that our efforts are recognized.

full window replacement

Company more than professional. We are more than happy with purchase, installation, look of windows, and quality. Interior trim finishing work excellent. Sealing and pick-up after extremely neat and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Hello,
I thank you for your review and I'm happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase from our company.

More about Platinum Windows & Doors

Platinum Home Design & Renovations specializes in Window & Door replacements serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1990. We've installed windows & doors for over 10,000 happy homeowners.

Home owners trust Platinum because we employ our own trained, professional, certified windows installers. We don’t subcontract our work to freelance installers like others do.
All windows come standard with Low-E and Argon Gas glass that provides energy comfort of your home from cold winter nights to hot summer days and blocks the sun’s damaging UV rays to reduce fading on your curtains, carpets & furniture for years to come.