Platinum Windows & Doors

Reviews for Platinum Windows & Doors

Fred in East York
Fred in East York

Windows and front door.

The workmanship was excellent. The installers were very thorough and professional in their work. After looking at a couple of companies, we picked Platinum because the price was very reasonable, and because of the guarantee of the work and materials. Jim and Maggie were very helpful. It was nice to see that Gus dropped by to make sure everything was ok with us. I would highly recommend them.

Pravin in Markham
Pravin in Markham

Windows and patio door replacement

Maggie and MaryAnna ( forgive me if I misspelled the name ) at Platinum are very friendly and professional. The GreenOn rebate program deadline was something I was concerned about, but they did the job in time. Harris, the installer, was quite thorough and friendly.
They replaced the windows on time and I am very happy. I would recommend them if someone is looking for windows

Italiangal
Italiangal

Great installation

Platinum Windows & Doors
(416) 609-0102
3001 Markham Road, Suite 17
Toronto
M1X 1L6

After a long delay our windows arrived. The installers did a wonderful job. They were very professional and organized. They did a great job cleaning up and worked very quickly. Platinum followed up shortly after to make sure we were satisfied with their work and quickly solved a very minor problem. All in all we are very happy with our windows.

Windows and Doors Replacement

I found Platinum Windows & Doors on the government website and followed up with a call. Maggie was very professional and the leadership engaged with me to answer my questions and work out a deal. Delivery of the windows and doors were delayed due to backlog at the manufacturers - this was handled professional and I was kept in the loop of delays. Once the manufacturing was done, scheduling was superbly handled by Maggie and the site work of changing out the windows were expertly done by the crew.

Nikki in Brampton
Nikki in Brampton

Windows

I had my windows replaced and was very happy with the service, just one small thing which I hope they change for the future. When replacing the window there is a small hole, wish they would fill that in :)

Maggie was amazing with any questions / concerns I had and took her time to reassure me that everything would get done in a timely manner.

Kevin in Scarborough
Kevin in Scarborough

5 windows

1. they mis-measured a window which meant they would have to come back for a second day when I was told it would be completed in one. no biggie.
2. They installed a cracked window which needed to be replaced. Lots of back and forth and 6 months in time before this was completed. when it was completed, the Service person who is subcontracted essentially threw the new window together with ZERO care.

3. I am not overly impressed with the product. I feel I could have gotten a better product - MUCH better service.

would not choose these ppl again.

Nina in Ajax
Nina in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

All Windows and doors

Quality of product is good. We had all of our windows and doors replaced. Got a good deal on the front doors with side panels. Had to call them back for the last little things which took some time but they got it done the way we wanted.

Noman in Toronto
Noman in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Windows

Excellent customer service and product. Maggie Vlahos we very helpful in the entire process, answering all the call and concerns. The installers were very professional and did a good job, even the cleanup was really good. The entire process from sales to installation was very smooth. Windows are not changed every year, and when you do it make sure you make the right choice, my house in Pickering looks 100% new, a big Thank You.

Window Install

From Jim to Maggie to Gus, they were all easy to deal with and extremely fair and reasonably priced. Hal and Desmond did a great job on the install - would recommend them. Thank you

Thank you for your post. We work hard for our customers and make sure they are happy with their decision when choosing our company.
All the best!
Gus George - Platinum

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Replacement windows

The product is exactly what we wanted, works extremely well
and looks great. Installation was amazing as the interior of the house was not changed in any way. When they left they left everything clean and took away all the old materials.

We appreciate your review and I thank you for that. We treat every customer as if we are working on our on home and making sure everything is top notch from the delivery of the products to the final clean up.
Thank you once again.
Gus George - Platinum

More about Platinum Windows & Doors

Platinum Home Design & Renovations specializes in Window & Door replacements serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1990. We've installed windows & doors for over 10,000 happy homeowners.

Home owners trust Platinum because we employ our own trained, professional, certified windows installers. We don’t subcontract our work to freelance installers like others do.
All windows come standard with Low-E and Argon Gas glass that provides energy comfort of your home from cold winter nights to hot summer days and blocks the sun’s damaging UV rays to reduce fading on your curtains, carpets & furniture for years to come.