Platinum Windows & Doors

Reviews for Platinum Windows & Doors

Italiangal
Italiangal

Delays, delays, delays

Deposit given to Distributor in Toronto the end of April and this Friday will be 22 weeks and we still have no idea when our 6 windows and patio door will be ready. I understand the "major influx in orders within a very short time" due to the Green ON program being cancelled but this order was placed 2 months prior to this announcement being made. This is not an acceptable response. I was told by Jim George that we would have the windows at the beginning of Sept but more than likely the end of Aug. I scheduled a bathroom reno and hardwood floor installation for end of Sept after my window installation was completed. I first contacted them on Aug 9th and was told that they had no idea when the order was ready. We have followed up by phone and email and still as of today have no answer. Needless to say that I had to cancel my contractors and am hoping that the work will be done by the end of this year. Although the ladies in the office have mentioned the Green ON program being extended, this is not an excuse for such a delay considering the order was placed 2 months prior to the cancellation announcement. This company was recommended by a couple of teachers my husband worked with but I would not recommend them. If it is a manufacturer's delay, we should have been informed prior to Aug 9th when we called them. All I can hope for is that our windows are installed and they look great and we have no problems.

Windows and Doors Replacement

I found Platinum Windows & Doors on the government website and followed up with a call. Maggie was very professional and the leadership engaged with me to answer my questions and work out a deal. Delivery of the windows and doors were delayed due to backlog at the manufacturers - this was handled professional and I was kept in the loop of delays. Once the manufacturing was done, scheduling was superbly handled by Maggie and the site work of changing out the windows were expertly done by the crew.

Nikki in Brampton
Nikki in Brampton

Windows

I had my windows replaced and was very happy with the service, just one small thing which I hope they change for the future. When replacing the window there is a small hole, wish they would fill that in :)

Maggie was amazing with any questions / concerns I had and took her time to reassure me that everything would get done in a timely manner.

Kevin in Scarborough
Kevin in Scarborough

5 windows

1. they mis-measured a window which meant they would have to come back for a second day when I was told it would be completed in one. no biggie.
2. They installed a cracked window which needed to be replaced. Lots of back and forth and 6 months in time before this was completed. when it was completed, the Service person who is subcontracted essentially threw the new window together with ZERO care.

3. I am not overly impressed with the product. I feel I could have gotten a better product - MUCH better service.

would not choose these ppl again.

Nina in Ajax
Nina in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

All Windows and doors

Quality of product is good. We had all of our windows and doors replaced. Got a good deal on the front doors with side panels. Had to call them back for the last little things which took some time but they got it done the way we wanted.

Noman in Toronto
Noman in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Windows

Excellent customer service and product. Maggie Vlahos we very helpful in the entire process, answering all the call and concerns. The installers were very professional and did a good job, even the cleanup was really good. The entire process from sales to installation was very smooth. Windows are not changed every year, and when you do it make sure you make the right choice, my house in Pickering looks 100% new, a big Thank You.

Window Install

From Jim to Maggie to Gus, they were all easy to deal with and extremely fair and reasonably priced. Hal and Desmond did a great job on the install - would recommend them. Thank you

Thank you for your post. We work hard for our customers and make sure they are happy with their decision when choosing our company.
All the best!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Replacement windows

The product is exactly what we wanted, works extremely well
and looks great. Installation was amazing as the interior of the house was not changed in any way. When they left they left everything clean and took away all the old materials.

We appreciate your review and I thank you for that. We treat every customer as if we are working on our on home and making sure everything is top notch from the delivery of the products to the final clean up.
Thank you once again.

homestars in Toronto
homestars in Toronto

Custom doors and casement windows

Exceptional product and installation.
Great admin staff ....thank you Maggie!
Salesperson Ron is no longer there but also treated me with kid gloves. Just got off the phone with Maggie to relace front porch windows next. As a Realtor in Toronto ...Platinum is my one and only referral for Windows and doors. You get what you pay for!
Belynda Blyth
Re/Max Hallmark Realty

Thank you Belynda for the great review. It means a lot to us that a professional such as yourself would exclusively refer our company. We look forward to your next renovation project.
Thank you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replacement Windows

This was the second time we used Platinum since we were so happy with the salesmanship and workmanship done at our home two years ago. We had all the front windows replaced this time and the recommendations for the new windows was on-point. From start to finish, it was a really good experience...professional and clean. The windows look great and we no longer hear any outside noise. We have already recommended Platinum to friends and family.

I very much appreciate your review on our company. It really makes me happy to hear that a previous customer calls upon us again for additional renovations. Word of mouth has been our great success and we know that giving our very best with every customer is building our company to where it is today.
I thank you once again for your second order with us and I that you for that.

More about Platinum Windows & Doors

Platinum Home Design & Renovations specializes in Window & Door replacements serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1990. We've installed windows & doors for over 10,000 happy homeowners.

Home owners trust Platinum because we employ our own trained, professional, certified windows installers. We don’t subcontract our work to freelance installers like others do.
All windows come standard with Low-E and Argon Gas glass that provides energy comfort of your home from cold winter nights to hot summer days and blocks the sun’s damaging UV rays to reduce fading on your curtains, carpets & furniture for years to come.