Flintstone Glass and Mirror Ltd

Mirrors & Glass
729 Lakeshore Rd E Mississauga ON L5B 3W3
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Mississauga  >  Flintstone Glass and Mirror Ltd

Reviews for Flintstone Glass and Mirror Ltd

Shower Enclosure

I had Flintstone Glass do a 2 custom shower enclosure for my house, I was so pleased with the work done that I felt the need to give recognition to this company. A young man named Bill, who we thought did an amazing job, and was overall a pleasure to work with, completed the job within the time we needed, and even called to follow up to inquire if everything was completed to our satisfaction! Overall very impressed with this company.

Thank you so much for the kind review! Sorry we took so long to respond, we are so happy that you love the work we've done for you :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Samantha at Flintstone Glass and Mirror

Haley from Mississauga
Haley from Mississauga

Screens and windows and doors

I never hesitate for using them. they do all my window, my screen, my door in my home and even for my husband business location. the people who work there really care about what I ask and they go out of the way for me to do good job.

Thank you so much for this review! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Samantha at Flintstone Glass and Mirror

Adriana in Etobicoke
Adriana in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom Mirrors

We had renovated a large bathroom but found that most suppliers were unwilling to install a mirror on our (very) warped wall. Flintstone came in and installed two large counter to ceiling mirrors on our straight walls and then designed and installed a beautiful mirror on the medicine cabinet and the warped wall around it without flinching. They were great!!

Bob from Port Credit/Clarkson
Bob from Port Credit/Clarkson

3.5/10

replace rotor gear (crank) on casement window

I placed an order with this company to repair/replace the rotor gear (which opens and closes the window) on one of my casement windows on April 24th. Work was finally done on May 11th. While the service person was competent and polite, I was charged a total of $230.15 for a job which took abt.30 minutes. The distance from their shop to my house is approx. 5 minutes by car. When I placed the order, I was advised that the cost would be approx. $ 150.00
The service person insisted that the $150 was the standard charge for a service call. Complaints for the over-charge - both verbal and in writing - were fruitless.

More about Flintstone Glass and Mirror Ltd

After many years of service in the Mississauga community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don't just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we're dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we're not satisfied with our work until you are.

Aside from our amazing staff, we take the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There, really, is no other way.

Contact us today at 905-274-1436 to find out how we can help you. It's our pleasure!

Mirrors & Glass
Shower doors and enclosures Shower door hardware (towel bars, hinges, etc.) Windows & doors (sliders, aluminum vinyl, etc.) Plate glass (clear or tinted) Safety glass (tempered, laminated, gpw, etc.) Pattern & specialty glass (acid etched, fireplace glass/ robax) Mirrors (polished, tinted, beveled, etc.) Mirror walls Sealed units Patio doors Patio door hardware (handles, wheels, etc) Storm doors Screen doors and windows (new or repaired) Screen hardware Doorlites Commercial & storefront windows Plastics (plexi glass, lexan) Architectural glass railings (commercial & residential)
Glasses and Mirrors!