Exclusive Home Services

Reviews for Exclusive Home Services

Donna from Brampton
Donna from Brampton

Honest and reliable

I contacted Fedri based on the amazing reviews and am happy to report they were all true. He communicated quickly, showed up on time and started by explaining that "if he couldn't get the results he expected he would stop so I wasn't spending my hard earned money for nothing". You can't ask for more than that.

He and his son were polite, courteous and caring (he went with me to turn on the outside water to ensure it wasn't leaking). The floor looks fantastic! I highly recommend him and will definitely be using him for all my grout cleaning in the future.

P G.
P G.

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Fedri and his son arrived to perform a cleaning on my carpeted stairs. He did a very thorough cleaning and I was pleased at the result. The carpeted stairs look almost like new. I had asked him about cleaning a wing chair and a small carpeted mat. He agreed to do this at a small nominal amount. I would definitely recommend him due to the quality of the work.

thanks Peter I appreciate your kind review and business.

Paul Eric in Brampton from Belleville
Paul Eric in Brampton from Belleville

Carpet cleaning

Totally satisfied with the excellent carpet cleaning services for a reasonable amount! They came exactly on agreed time and date! Will definitely recommend their services to family and friends too!

thanks for your business Paul appreciate it so much.

jsoutsos in Toronto
jsoutsos in Toronto

Professional and Friendly service

This is the second time of have used Fecri. He is efficient using digital media to book meetings and provide notifications of arrival, receipt and completion of work.
He is professional, friendly and prompt and is a pleasure to work with.

thanks John thank you for calling me back again.

Renee in Toronto
Renee in Toronto

Excellent Service

This is the 2nd time we have called Fedri to use his services for our furniture. He does a great job and I would definitely recommend him to others. His prices are reasonable and his work is excellent. He keeps in touch, is timely, and gives you thorough instructions on how to maintain things, when he's done. I would highly recommend Exclusive Home Services!

thanks Reena, I appreciate your business as well

Kim Solga in Hamilton
Kim Solga in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Superb service

Fecri and his son cleaned a rug, a double mattress, a sofa, an armchair, and four dining chairs for me. They arrived on schedule, were friendly and kind to my dog (even when she sneezed on them!), were clear about what they would do, and not in any way disruptive as they carried out the work. The cleaning was to a very high standard, and they were very clear about after-care (drying time, etc). All this for a bargain, given the extent of the work. Further, they were excellent about communicating ahead of the appointment, including sending reminder email and text messages, and texting as they drove to my home to give me a sense of their ETA. I highly recommend them and will use them again!

Harpal  in Mississauga
Harpal in Mississauga

Carpet cleaning

Fedri and his son were very pleasant and professional to work with. Hard to find these days. It’s unbelievable how amazing my carpets look. I will recommend them to everyone .

thank you Harpal I appreciate it so much.
Fedri

Jas in Toronto
Jas in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Courteous. Professional. Honest. Simply Outstanding!

I have dealt with a fair share of contractors and service companies with hits and misses over the years but the experience I had with Fedri has been simply outstanding. Right from the first call to discuss my job down to the completion, Fedri and his son were very helpful, knowledgable and excellent. Besides the fact the know their jobs very well, honest recommendations and opinions for questions such as whether certain rooms should be excluded due to the acceptable condition was truly appreciated; unlike many others looking for opportunities and ways of adding more to the job costs.

Impressive and excellent results for the carpets and upholstery. I was so happy that I called my sister and sent them right over for another job!
Thank you Fedri! Highly Recommended!

Jas thank you I appreciate your great review. Thanks for your business.

crazylabchick in Mississauga
crazylabchick in Mississauga

Efficient, clean, attention to detail - delightful to work with

Large areas cleaned - stairs, hallways, area rug, sofa, chairs. One room featured residual stains - after a few emails back and forth, I was able to get a quote and proceed with the booking. Fast, friendly, courteous. Front door needed to stay ajar to allow for equipment, cords etc - and a faux door was erected, which kept the breeze out and my pets in! I would not hesitate to bring Exclusive back in to my home :)

thank you for your kind review, I appreciate your business :).
Fedri

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Professional service, great job

Quick and professional response. Booked service and Fedri arrived exactly on time. I appreciated the care taken on entering the house, bringing own mats and shoe covers. Cleaning was done efficiently and with great care. My sofa looks brand new. Thank you — great job!

thank you for your business.

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: