Exclusive Home Services

Reviews for Exclusive Home Services

Maisie in Toronto
Maisie in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

I have used Fecri twice now. I have two boys so carpets get pretty messy. We also have a husky/German Shepherd. Both times he and his son were polite, professional, timely and happy. It’s great to someone take such great pride in his work. It truely shows. I would recommend Exclusive home services to anyone looking for affordable professional carpet cleaning.

Excellent service

Fedri and his son did an excellent job cleaning our area rugs and two sofas. They notified me when they were on their way to our apartment. They also use eco-friend Pink Solution upon request. Highly recommended.

B.Haider
B.Haider

Carpet & Grout Cleaning

I called Fedri for an estimate on carpet cleaning. I liked the fact that he was available to come in the next day. I had some issues the following day and he was very accommodating and per my request came in a few days later as I was getting the house painted.
He came in on time as promised wih Ramsey and they started the work . I also asked him for an estimate to clean the grout in the entrance , hallway and kitchen/dining room. I was comfortable with the price and they were able to do that on the same visit.
The grout looks so clean and the carpet looks brand new!. He was very careful with the house being freshly painted, and extremely clean and tidy in his work. I have referred him to a friend who was asking about carpet cleaning. I would hire him again in a heartbeat when I need the services next time.

Bisma thank you for your kindness and for your business.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!

Fedri was awesome!!!! Very organized, responsive and polite!!! Very competitive rates!!! Even managed to get a stain off of my furniture!!! Would recommend him to everyone!!!! Can't go wrong!!!! My rugs look like they are brand new, and my staircase runners are glowing!!!!

thank you Sheel I appreciate your kind review and your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning

On time, friendly, professional, and good at their job. Enough said. Fedri has a pretty up to date and high tech set up with texts letting you know when he's on the way to when the job's done (if you wanted to step out during the clean). Payable by cash or credit.

thanks so much for your business

Foster in Toronto
Foster in Toronto

Carpet Cleaners

I pleased to recommend Exclusive to anyone searching for carpet cleaning services. True to his commitment, Fecri arrives on time , was very friendly and respectful and did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets in an efficient and unobtrusive manner. He and his son delivered everything as promised and were a delight to have in my home. Great people who delivered a great service as promised. They arrived as strangers and left as friends. I would absolutely use them again. In my experience, if you are looking for carpet cleaning services, look no more. These folks are great.

Foster thank you so much for such a great review and thank you for taking your precious time to leave me this great comment.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent work on patio furniture

Fecri did a fabulous job on our stained patio cushions. He was on time knowledgeable and reasonably priced. We will certainly use his services again and would recommend himto others.

thank you so much Yasmin for taking your valuable time to leave me a review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Fedri did an absolutely amazing job. We had him come him to clean beige berber wall to wall in our basement. After years of raising children this carpet was a challenge! His attention to detail and follow up was stellar. When a couple of the hard to get stains resurfaced after the carpet had dried I called Fedri. He immediately set up an appointment to come back and treat them again at no charge! Not only do he and his son do a wonderful job but they are wonderful people as well. Do not hesitate to use this service!

Cheryl thank you so much for a great review. You and your husband are also wonderful people, it was my pleasure to service you.

Naz in Mississauga
Naz in Mississauga

Carpet and rug cleaning/ kitchen floor tile/grout cleaning

This is the second time I have had Fedri come to our home. This time we had him clean our carpets, as well as our wool rug and kitchen tiles and grout.
Fedri did an amazing job! He is very professional, and thorough with his work. I knew I would be happy with the carpets but I’m extremely happy with how clean my kitchen floor looks. I would highly recommend Fedri and his team.

thanks you Naz for considering my services again, I appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shampooing a Persian carpet

Fedri was very friendly and professional and did a great job for us. The process took less than two hours and the work was done with utmost professionalism. I highly recommend the company to my friends and relatives. Keep up the good work Fedri and thank you.

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: