BC Wood Flooring Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  BC Wood Flooring Inc.

Reviews for BC Wood Flooring Inc.

Olivier from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I was referred to Bela by one of my neighbours. Bela was described by my neighbour as super punctual and that his work was excellent at a fair price. Bela and his work were exactly as advertised and more. Bela was always on time whether it was showing up at my house with his team right at 8 am or when he said that he would call me to discuss the job. That in itself was a big change from what I was used to with other contractors. What I did not know which I quickly found out was how nice and pleasant that Bela and his team were to deal with. Bela always had a smile on his face. Bela's initial quote was simply for replacing the carpeting with hardwood floors. However, the job morphed into a lot more including installing 10 new vents sometimes into already existing hardwood floors and levelling off the warped flooring by sanding off the cement (yes - cement - unbelievable) previously placed by the builder over the plywood boards and underneath the carpet. Bela came back on a second occasion to measure one of the larger vents so we could get it custom made. Bela warned me that all this extra work would increase his initial quote so I was very pleasantly surprised at the end when the price increase was less than 10% of the initial quote. As far as the work that was done, the new hardwood floors simply look amazing and actually look a lot better and flatter than the hardwood floors installed by our builder in other sections of our home. Bela clearly underpromised and overdelivered on all aspects - whether it be on what he could do to the total price for the job. My only disappointment was that Bela only does hardwood flooring. I would have definitely hired him for anything else that he could do. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Bela to anyone looking for anything having to do with hardwood flooring. I look forward to hiring Bela for the installation of all hardwood flooring in my next home.

Jeff Teravainen in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

My best friend recommended BC Wood Flooring after they did his house last year. He said he will do an awesome job and he was a really nice guy also. We got exactly that.

Bela was very pleasant to deal with from the beginning. They were able to fit us in very fast. And they were prompt. 8am start? Then they will be ringing your door at 8am! He also had two workers with him for our job, and they were also great to deal with.

They worked later on the first night so we could sleep in our beds which was very nice considering they also have families they want to see. I appreciated that. And they cleaned up the place and took great lengths to minimize dust etc.

The floors look incredible. It is by far the best investment in making our home a wonderful place.

I would recommend BC in a heartbeat. Infact I am glad to see they are on here as I told them, people love to share a great service and BC has just that.
Cheers