Datawise Solutions Inc

Theresa from Port in Welland
Theresa from Port in Welland
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Electrical Service Upgrade

We recently hired Datawise Solutions Inc. to upgrade my mother's electrical service from 60 to 100 amps. We were pressed for time as she had her house up for sale and there was a conditional offer with a three-week closing. The company was very considerate of the timelines we had to work with. They completed all of the work quickly. Every aspect of the job was done professionally by the Datawise team, from the communication, planning, showing up on time, technical knowledge, and clean-up. We would definitely hire them again.

Rick Allingham from Richmond Hill
Rick Allingham from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Welland, ON

Small job good service

I had several small jobs to take care of. Two smoke detectors need to be replaced, and a ceiling fan installed and an outdoor plug and light needed to be replaced. The guys were quick and did a fine job even though this was a small job. I am very happy with this company and it is the second time they have done work for me.

Jon Valencourt from Welland
Jon Valencourt from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Repair & Replace post lamps.

John Kuehnl is by far the most professional electrician I have dealt with. He was punctual and ascertained the problem with my residential lighting problem immediately. He determined the best way of retrofitting my 1950's lamps to new coach lights and had the machine shop some manufacture custom conversion parts. I highly recommend John's work to anyone that is looking for their electrical work. Job well done.

Catherine from Welland
Catherine from Welland
3 reviews Welland, ON

electricial

called in Datawise Solutions to solve an electrical problem. John was polite and professional and obviously knew his stuff. Problem was solved quickly. I would not hesitate to call them again and would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

John Drewett from Fenwick
John Drewett from Fenwick
1 review Fenwick, ON

Diagnosed intermittent breaker trip

An electrical breaker in a bedroom circuit tripped intermittently. Since this is a potentially serious safety issue we looked for an electrician to advise us on the repair. We called Datawise at around midday, got a call back from John within an hour and he arrived at about 4.30pm having called 2 more times to confirm his timing.
He diagnosed the problem, explaining at all times what he was doing, Came back the next day to follow up and discussed how to replace a length of wire feeding the circuit which had developed a fault. He called back again the next morning to ensure we were comfortable doing the repair ourselves and offered to help either over the phone or in person if required.
I replaced the wire, as John had recommended, resolving the problem.
Not only were we very pleased with the service but the bill was also very reasonable. We will definitely call Datawise next time we need an electrician.

More about Datawise Solutions Inc

As electrical contractors, we offer our services throughout Ontario from our base in the Niagara Region. We also specialize in data and network cabling set up for business and residential clients. We are members of the Electrical Contractor Registration Agency and our Electrical Safety Authority #7007481