Irepair Woodbine

Review for Irepair Woodbine

Anonymous from Toronto
Anonymous from Toronto

computer repair

My five and a half year old Macbook would no longer allow me to open it completely without losing the picture. I took it to the Apple Store, but they said they didn't have parts for a "vintage" model like mine. The battery had also been so compromised that I had to keep it plugged in constantly. I was on the verge of buying a new laptop. As a last ditch effort, I took it to the iRepair on the Danforth, never having been anywhere before but Apple. It took a little over a week, but Mike fixed everything I had noticed and more, but all at the original price he had quoted me. Thanks Mike. I am very impressed!

Looking for Electronic Repairs pros in Toronto?