HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  TSC Moving and Storage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TSC Moving and Storage

Nasrin in Toronto

I had to move my stuff to the storage because I had to leave Toronto for a while. I started looking for a moving company a month in advance. I have heard many stories about movers in Toronto about hidden fees, however, TSC provided me with a detailed quote, and just charged based on that quote. One of the best storage companies in Toronto with reasonable costs.

Webreed in Ottawa

I had a pleasant experience with Toronto service center. They were very accommodating to my changing needs and remained flexible through the entire process.
Everyone that I encountered, whether on the phone or in person, was very friendly and professional.
Thanks

Job Price

We are happy to know that you were pleased with our services, we know that moving can be a very stressful time and we do anything we can to relieve some of that stress from out Clients. Congratulations on your new home , Enjoy.

Kindest Regards,

James in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

We just used them based on a friends recommendation. They were incredible movers - they arrived on time, wrapped everything that could be damaged with large blankets. Moved everything out as fast as humanly possible and then moved everything in with same speed, I payed as I was told before, they were polite, and friendly. Highly recommended.

Job Price

We appreciate your feedback. Here at Toronto Service Centre we believe all reviews Attribute to our business growth.
Kindest Regards,

cindy

Among the three men the leader was a deligent worker handled most of our

precious belongingings proffesionaly. however one partner who needed guidance

and I had to watch over him frequently. he damaged my wall. later I've noticed dent

in the microwaveoven.

Hi there Cindy,
We would love to speak with you in regards to this matter. Please contact us so we ,may discuss your move as we have not yet heard from you in regards t this matter.

Kindest Regards

Sue in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

We asked TSC for an in-home estimate and they refused, so they did it over the phone instead. Clearly, they didn't ask enough clarifying questions, as the final bill was 60% over the estimate... I was quoted $1200 - the bill was $2100! The next day, I called to try to resolve this and when I escalated it, the Manager refused to return my calls. Several times. They simply said they stand by their final price and were not willing to budge. THEN, they tell me that I could have done an online estimate for a 20% guarantee. Too little too late, though - because the Visa transaction was already processed! I suspect they don't tell you about the on-line estimate option before the move so that they can charge whatever they want at the end of it all - and then blame the customer for the discrepancy.
SO very disappointed with the level of service here. I have been told many times that "the customer was always right". Not at TSC, though! "Buyer beware" is right!
The moving crew were GREAT, though. They were professional, worked very hard, got along well, laughed and sang all day. I even saw one guy doing push-ups after 6 hours of moving our stuff. Such a hard-working group. They deserved the tip we gave them, no question... The back office, though? A big fat $0 is what they earned.

Hi Sue,
Toronto Service Centre has been in business for over 19 years, in our time of business, we sometimes conduct in-home estimates. The period, in which you requested an in-home estimate, we were unable to accommodate and offered you an over the phone estimate.

We base moving periods on previous jobs to give you a ballpark of how much it will cost.
Our In-home estimates (when available) are guaranteed not to exceed by more than 20%. However, our over the phone and online estimates are based solely on the information we are given by our customers and are not guaranteed.

We are happy to hear you were pleased with our movers and that they did a great job.

Mendoza in Toronto

Had a great moving experience. They definetly calmed my nerves about moving after 15 Years. I did a packing and moving service. The guys were great . I will definetly be recommending you guys in the future.

Job Price

Than k you very much for your business. We greatly appreciate it.

Natalie Leo in Mississauga

These guys quoted us for a move and completed the job in less time than we were told. We were quite happy.
The second time, they couldn't be bothered to come out and give us a quote. They cancelled due to car trouble but I only knew because I kept calling. Would only come during the week 10-3, keeping us home for the whole 5 hours. They don't quote at after 3 or every Saturday. Would have hired them again but I guess they are just too busy to be bothered to come out. Just not reliable this time around.

Job Price

We are happy to hear that your were satisfied with your previous move with us. We apologize that on the day of your in home estimate we had to reschedule, being that your schedule is very tight we tried our very best to accommodate. We would love to still give you an in home estimate. We conduct in home estimates during the week between 10am-3pm .

Nasim.S

I just moved from Richmond Hill to Newmarket and Toronto Service Center provided me an excellent service. So far, it was an easiest move I ever had. They are very professional and I would definitely use their service for the future.

Job Price

Our moving company is very glad to hear about your experience! We really work hard to make sure our staff fits our moving company mission and culture, and our facility as well, so we are grateful to hear about your experience.

Anthony

My father helped me move from Richmond Hill to Toronto and we got Toronto Service Center moving services to help us.
The move and set up took about 4 hours total they were very professional movers. Just a note to thank you!

Job Price

The team here at Toronto Service Center Inc. is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to help you to have a smooth move!

The movers were excellent and very professional. The storage part very bad. We got an outdoor one when they had told me on phone they have climate-controlled ones. Because we were to use for less than 1 month and that would be free. We found this very dishonest business practice. Owner Mike said why would we need an indoor storage when it was 17 degrees on day of move in mid-November. But I said we would go to mid-December. So, beware of this company. If you just do a move, the movers are excellent in packing too. Also, they put a hold of $2,000 on your credit card before work without telling you the amount before. When I questioned that, they said it's what they do and I said it's fine but you need to let your clients know that you would be doing that.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you were completely happy with our moving services, and our concern is that you are not quite satisfied with the storage service, as we are a company who strives for customer satisfactory, every review leads us to aid our customers better.

Our storage facility is made up of indoor and outdoor insulated storage. The units are based on availability, upon the date of move in. This goes for both indoor and outdoor insulated storage. On the day you moved into storage, unfortunately, only our outdoor storage was available and we offered you one month outdoor insulated storage for free to value your business with us.

Regards your concern about the credit card, with every move we must get an approval from the credit card company which is pre-authorization. This would happen with your approval on the signed moving documents. The morning of your moving day, the supervisor on your job asked for your credit card for imprint and called the main office for pre-authorization with your presence.

To avoid any miscommunication, confirm your requests and give you all details about the costs and moving/storage schedule, information was sent to you after booking via Moving confirmation.

This is usual procedure for all the moving companies and other organizations, however, we wanted to thank you again for your review, we have always believed that moving is a stressful endeovour, and if we are able to provide customer service that would lessen some of that stress, then we are on the right track.

More about TSC Moving and Storage

Toronto Service Center provides professional moving, storage and packaging services at competitive rates.

Office, commercial and residential moves are part of our services. Local and long distance moves.

We are a Toronto moving company with may years of moving and storage experience. As a family-owned establishment, we hold our staff and movers to high standards when it comes to quality customer care. We’ve moved thousand of families in Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, and all over the GTA, and we know what it takes to deliver a safe, fast move.

TSC Toronto Movers offers a full roster of services dedicated to providing exemplary protection for your goods, no matter how far your move may take you. Your Toronto movers are fully-trained professionals who come prepared to offer the very best in moving supplies and services. Feel free to use our high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies to secure your belongings, or leave the hours of back-breaking packing to the pros! We have full-service or custom packing options to fit your needs.

Your peace of mind is always on the minds of your movers in Toronto. Our moving company knows it takes a lot to trust someone with your home and possessions. At TSC Toronto Movers, we pride ourselves in treating each customer like family. You’ll receive quality moving services at a fair and reasonable price, and our professional movers will make sure each detail of your move is covered from start to finish.

Begin your plans to move to, or within Toronto with a call to you moving company in Toronto and book the movers. We’ll take it from there!

TSC Moving and Storage