HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  TSC Moving and Storage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TSC Moving and Storage

Cindy in Toronto

Lennon and his team were beyond fantastic. They moved my daughter from Markham to Richmond Hill They had the apartment belongings loaded into the truck in under 5 hours. When we get to Richmond Hill, my daughter could not move in because the apartment was not ready for move in. We were in critical mode. Lennon said "Don't worry." They stored all my daughter's belongings in their storage unit for three weeks for free and then moved everything in (all in pristine condition) without issue. They even put her bed together! There are no words. Don't bother using anyone else.

Job Price

Thank You Cindy, it was a pleasure working with you!

We recently used this company to move us into a smaller house about 10 minutes from our previous home. Mike came out to give us an estimate and recommended using 5 men and two tucks. He estimated the move would take about 12.5 hours. The two trucks arrived about 15 minutes past the schedule time with only 4 men. The other man arrived about 3 hours later. The were all very professional, polite and hardworking. They kept their breaks to a minimum and ended up finishing the gig in about 11 hours. I would definitely use this company again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Job Price

It was our pleasure assisting in your move.
We appreciate your honest feedback.
All the Best!
Toronto Service Centre :)

Karen

Wow what a pleasant surprise seeing the TSC moving truck pull up a 1/2 hour earlier than expected. Both movers were courteous and professional and went the extra mile for us. They asked several questions to understand what we needed in this move and they delivered. They moved us out of the apartment fast and moved us into the new one just as fast. Even with only 1 elevator in the new building all still went quickly with the move in. A couple of items needed to be walked up the apartment staircase as they didn't fit in the elevator. No problems. It was done in no time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone moving in the Toronto area.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you Karen.
We do our best to accommodate no matter the obstacles.

We wish you all the best in your new home.

Toronto Service Centre :)

dl

Moving items from two locations (rental house and a storage unit) to a condo. Move went well, but would have benefitted from a fourth person, as we had on the original move out. The length of time was the only slightly disappointing aspect of the move.

Browzzer in Ottawa

We hired this company for a local move. They were really professional. Moved all of our things very efficiently and they charge less per hour than other companies. No damages, polite staff

Job Price

Thank you , we aim to please.

Nasrin in Toronto

I had to move my stuff to the storage because I had to leave Toronto for a while. I started looking for a moving company a month in advance. I have heard many stories about movers in Toronto about hidden fees, however, TSC provided me with a detailed quote, and just charged based on that quote. One of the best storage companies in Toronto with reasonable costs.

Thank you Nasrin.
It was our pleasure in assisting in your move.

Webreed in Ottawa

I had a pleasant experience with Toronto service center. They were very accommodating to my changing needs and remained flexible through the entire process.
Everyone that I encountered, whether on the phone or in person, was very friendly and professional.
Thanks