TSC Moving and Storage

Mike from TSC Moving and Storage
Owner/Manager
TSC Management [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  TSC Moving and Storage
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for TSC Moving and Storage

Nasim.S

I just moved from Richmond Hill to Newmarket and Toronto Service Center provided me an excellent service. So far, it was an easiest move I ever had. They are very professional and I would definitely use their service for the future.

Job Price

Our moving company is very glad to hear about your experience! We really work hard to make sure our staff fits our moving company mission and culture, and our facility as well, so we are grateful to hear about your experience.

Anthony

My father helped me move from Richmond Hill to Toronto and we got Toronto Service Center moving services to help us.
The move and set up took about 4 hours total they were very professional movers. Just a note to thank you!

Job Price

The team here at Toronto Service Center Inc. is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to help you to have a smooth move!

The movers were excellent and very professional. The storage part very bad. We got an outdoor one when they had told me on phone they have climate-controlled ones. Because we were to use for less than 1 month and that would be free. We found this very dishonest business practice. Owner Mike said why would we need an indoor storage when it was 17 degrees on day of move in mid-November. But I said we would go to mid-December. So, beware of this company. If you just do a move, the movers are excellent in packing too. Also, they put a hold of $2,000 on your credit card before work without telling you the amount before. When I questioned that, they said it's what they do and I said it's fine but you need to let your clients know that you would be doing that.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you were completely happy with our moving services, and our concern is that you are not quite satisfied with the storage service, as we are a company who strives for customer satisfactory, every review leads us to aid our customers better.

Our storage facility is made up of indoor and outdoor insulated storage. The units are based on availability, upon the date of move in. This goes for both indoor and outdoor insulated storage. On the day you moved into storage, unfortunately, only our outdoor storage was available and we offered you one month outdoor insulated storage for free to value your business with us.

Regards your concern about the credit card, with every move we must get an approval from the credit card company which is pre-authorization. This would happen with your approval on the signed moving documents. The morning of your moving day, the supervisor on your job asked for your credit card for imprint and called the main office for pre-authorization with your presence.

To avoid any miscommunication, confirm your requests and give you all details about the costs and moving/storage schedule, information was sent to you after booking via Moving confirmation.

This is usual procedure for all the moving companies and other organizations, however, we wanted to thank you again for your review, we have always believed that moving is a stressful endeovour, and if we are able to provide customer service that would lessen some of that stress, then we are on the right track.

earza in Thornhill

I'm really happy with the service I got from TSC for the second time! Tim was the supervisor, he managed everything, smooth moving day for me, they came on time, packed everything and unpacked it on my new apartment.

He brought packaging supplement, new moving boxes blankets, tapes...! No damage, no scratch.

Btw, he replaced one my old boxes with a new strong one, and thanks god because I packed it before he came in to save some time, but I had no idea what'd happened if I kept my stuff on that old box! please take a look at the attached pics I took on my moving day!

Beside the professional service, Tim was really polite and professional. I recommend TSC if you want professional service with reasonable cost.

Job Price

Thank you again for your feedback online. We really appreciate hearing about your experience. And yes, Tim is one the hard-working, reliable, professional movers we have here in our moving company.

ammaramahmood91

When I found out I had to move, the first decision that I needed to make was the moving company that I would use. My friends and family had recommended TSC to me and when I read their reviews online, I wasnt surprised. They are definitely the best in the business out there. Their movers are all professional movers who are well trained and experienced. They also offer a storage facility which made it convenient for us since we had to move into storage for a month. Their moving and storage rates are both reasonable. I would highly suggest them to anyone who is moving and is looking for movers. Dont think and just chose them.

Job Price

Thank you for your review and for choosing our moving company. We are happy that you were satisfied with our moving services and we'are looking forward to having business with you again.

Norm

Move from home of 18 years was made much easier by the team from TSC, Highly recommend using them. They were informative on process, timing, very courteous, and exercised care with with our possessions... and above all very patient with the questions that came their way.

Job Price

Thank you Norm for your great feedback. Truly Appreciated!

Savi in Toronto

I had moving from avenue road to Lawrence park. Service is fine in total, workers are polite and cool. They packed every things and I do not do any things

Job Price

That's great to know. Thank you from your movers at TSC!

matthewjames150

They did a good efficient job and were pleasant to deal with. They arrived on time with an ample truck. They were careful with our stuff.

Job Price

Dear Matthew, thank you for your review and for choosing our moving/storage company. I’m happy that you are satisfied with the service you got, looking forward to having business with you again.

HQ

good team that worked hard to pack and move. Excellent help with re move packing and guidance from the office.

Job Price

I appreciate your positive feedback about our moving company. We do take pride in providing service to our clients’ needs the best way we can.

khanjskhan

They moved us in a very professional way catering to our moving needs. Very compassionate and friendly and used all precautions to protect our furniture, dishes, utensils and valuables alike!

Job Price

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our moving company to other people. Take care!

More about TSC Moving and Storage

Toronto Service Center provides professional moving, storage and packaging services at competitive rates.

Office, commercial and residential moves are part of our services. Local and long distance moves.

We are a Toronto moving company with may years of moving and storage experience. As a family-owned establishment, we hold our staff and movers to high standards when it comes to quality customer care. We’ve moved thousand of families in Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, and all over the GTA, and we know what it takes to deliver a safe, fast move.

TSC Toronto Movers offers a full roster of services dedicated to providing exemplary protection for your goods, no matter how far your move may take you. Your Toronto movers are fully-trained professionals who come prepared to offer the very best in moving supplies and services. Feel free to use our high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies to secure your belongings, or leave the hours of back-breaking packing to the pros! We have full-service or custom packing options to fit your needs.

Your peace of mind is always on the minds of your movers in Toronto. Our moving company knows it takes a lot to trust someone with your home and possessions. At TSC Toronto Movers, we pride ourselves in treating each customer like family. You’ll receive quality moving services at a fair and reasonable price, and our professional movers will make sure each detail of your move is covered from start to finish.

Begin your plans to move to, or within Toronto with a call to you moving company in Toronto and book the movers. We’ll take it from there!

TSC Moving and Storage