Tsc Moving And Storage

Reviews for Tsc Moving And Storage

Mason L.
Mason L.

2 Bedroom Move

The guys were pros! On time and worked diligently!
Lots of laughs and praise. Came prepared with tools and gear! I was running behind on the whole being ready to move thing but they didn't mind at all, helped me pack up the last few odds and ends and off we went!
Unload was just as smooth, they put the bed and my large entertainment until back together flawlessly!
2 Bedroom main floor apartment too a 3 bedroom across town in about 5 hours! Couldn't have done it better myself!

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with our movers, we wish you all the best in your new home.

Mary
Mary

Moving service

From the start TSC gave me confidence that they knew all about moving. They suggested wardrobe boxes etc and called to confirm the appointment prior to their arrival on my moving day. Mike and Phil were very professional, polite and efficient movers. They moved all my furniture efficiently with no damages. I would choose TSC for all my moving needs.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with our movers, they appreciate the positive feedback and will pass it on to Mike and Phil, we wish you all the best in your new home.

Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving from Toronto to Ottawa

Recently moved from my large apartment in Toronto to an upgraded 4-bedroom house with my roommates up in Ottawa and I gave these guys a last minute call, as the previous company bailed on me. Surprisingly they booked me in even for a move as big as this one. Either way, I've had too many unprofessional movers break my delicate furniture but TSC respected my belongings, and were quick, courteous and graceful! Nicest group of guys too. I thought it would be a little expensive to hire professionals but it was absolutely worth the investment,as everything came intact and the service was superb, cost effective too, their rates are very competitive. The moving went smoothly and they even helped me set up. Don't usually review stuff but these guys definitely deserve the credit.

Hi Jasmine, Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the service Toronto Service Centre Provides, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your new home!

Rachel
Rachel

2 fed rooms moving apartment

The movers were great! They were kind quick and my entire move went smoothly. Very professional company. A special thanks to the crew leader Lennon, he was very courteous

Hi Rachel,

Toronto Service Centre thanks you for your review. We are happy your move went smoothly. The movers also appreciate good feedback so thank you again

pauladams3167
pauladams3167
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Move

Very friendly hard workers!

Nothings was broken and the bill was as quoted.

I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Paul, Thank you for your positive review. We always appreciate good feedback here at Toronto Service Centre and are happy to hear you had a good experience with us.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Downtown Condo Move

AVOID … I used TSC for a move in 2017. Back then it took their team 5 hours to move my 2 bedroom condo including downtime as one of the elevators broke down. I was so impressed with them that I didn’t hesitate to book them for my most recent move in Nov 2019. Again same amount of belongings, 2 bedroom condo, and the move was downtown with the two buildings within 3 blocks of each other. It took their team this time around 9 hours for the move. They arrived 30 minutes late and immediately complained that they were tired from the previous day. When I saw the move was taking too long I tried to hurry them up but they were completely unfazed. They would disappear for 30 mins every time they went to the truck and then show up with only a few boxes. I later found out from my concierge - who showed me the surveillance video - that they were taking cigarette breaks at every turn. Thanks to them being tired and lazy I missed the elevator booking for both buildings, they damaged some of my furniture, and the move ended up costing me $1,500. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. I called and complained to TSC while they were on the job and then sent them a detailed email with all the shortcomings of the move. Almost one month later and no one has gotten back to me. The lack of response is making me doubt that the movers were instructed to dilly-dally so that they can overcharge. TSC clearly doesn’t care about their clients or keeping them, zero professionalism.

We do not appreciate your review as the statements you are making are false and the time you allotted for our movers was unreasonable. Your move back in 2017 took 7hrs, and that did not include a storage unit (as this move did) This move, You booked an elevator at your 2nd pickup location for 9am (but yet had the movers meet you at the storage unit for 9 am)and booked an elevator at your delivery end for 12 noon, so you left a 3hr time frame for our movers to load a storage unit (1st location), then drive to your building where they had to wrap and load your entire 2 bedrooms apartment (2nd location) and then be at your delivery address by 12 noon. Your elevator times were completely unreasonable. You expected an entire residential move plus storage unit (with 2 different locations)to be completed in 3 hrs, just to fit the elevator times you booked. Throughout the entire move you rushed and pressured our movers to hurry up so that you did not have to pay for extra elevator time. Our movers work at a good pace (and our previous reviews state that). You contacted the office complaining that they took a 10-minute break after 3hrs and your comments were perceived as inconsiderate. You were talking about our movers like they were slaves or robots, not human beings. Your last move was 7 hrs without a storage unit, and because your building could only give you a 2hr time slot this time, you expected our movers to perform magic and complete your entire move in 3hrs.

Jon
Jon

Moving

The team that moved us from 22 Coventry St to 1548 Kingston Rd was fantastic. The foreman was very professional and friendly and very organized. Each member of the team was friendly, courteous, efficient, careful and a pleasure to have helping us. I will recommend TSC if any of my friends or family needs to make a move.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for your kind words about our movers. They always appreciate getting good feedback for their hard work. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with Toronto Service Centre!

Donna in Scarborough
Donna in Scarborough

Moving and Storage

Leonard, Vaughn and Steve were the team that helped us out yesterday and I could not recommend them more highly. We found them to be professional, courteous and friendly , working quickly while being respectful of our belongings -----nothing was too much trouble.
On arrival at the storage facility they were helped out by Amir(at no charge to us)----an added benefit as this certainly helped to expedite the whole process. From beginning to end a very positive experience.

Hi Donna,
Thank you for your positive review. Here at Toronto Service Centre, we pride ourselves on giving the best possible service to our clients. I'm happy to hear you had a good experience with our company and movers.

malcangisophie
malcangisophie

Moving

The guys were fast and reliable and best of all no hidden fees which made the invoice easy to read.

Hi Sophie, glad to hear you were happy with our service. Toronto Service Center will always inform the customer of any fees that will be charged. Thank you for your positive review.

pamburgess
pamburgess
0 reviews Dundalk, ON

Moving company

movers worked quickly, smooth move for us, nothing was damaged, delivered everything they promised, took extra care with our belongings

Thanks Pam, I am glad to hear everything went smoothly for you. Wish you all the best in your new home.

More about Tsc Moving And Storage

Toronto Service Center provides professional moving, storage and packaging services at competitive rates.

Office, commercial and residential moves are part of our services. Local and long distance moves.

We are a Toronto moving company with may years of moving and storage experience. As a family-owned establishment, we hold our staff and movers to high standards when it comes to quality customer care. We’ve moved thousand of families in Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, and all over the GTA, and we know what it takes to deliver a safe, fast move.

TSC Toronto Movers offers a full roster of services dedicated to providing exemplary protection for your goods, no matter how far your move may take you. Your Toronto movers are fully-trained professionals who come prepared to offer the very best in moving supplies and services. Feel free to use our high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies to secure your belongings, or leave the hours of back-breaking packing to the pros! We have full-service or custom packing options to fit your needs.

Your peace of mind is always on the minds of your movers in Toronto. Our moving company knows it takes a lot to trust someone with your home and possessions. At TSC Toronto Movers, we pride ourselves in treating each customer like family. You’ll receive quality moving services at a fair and reasonable price, and our professional movers will make sure each detail of your move is covered from start to finish.

Begin your plans to move to, or within Toronto with a call to you moving company in Toronto and book the movers. We’ll take it from there!

TSC Moving and Storage