HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  TSC Moving and Storage

Reviews for TSC Moving and Storage

Rayanne

Very fast and stress free move! We moved from Toronto to Burlington and the condo was emptied in 45 min and then even less to unload the truck into the new house. Everything was wrapped and tied down, no damage to any of our belongings. The guys who moved our things were professional and careful not to damage the property either. Was nice to have such a great move with all of the other stressors of buying a home. It definitely made the experience flow much easier on move day. Thank so much!!!

Hi Rayanne, thanks for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy your new home as you get settled in. If you are happy with our service, please feel free to share our contact information with your friends and family, if they ever need Moving and Storage.

-Juliana

Adam K.

The crew arrived roughly on time, and wasted none of it once they did.
They managed all our special requests including moving a complete greenhouse without taking it apart.
Only downside was a bit of damage to one mattress (which they pointed out themselves but it's nothing major anyhow) and some plants that didn't fair the best with stuff that was placed above them I guess, but again nothing major.
All in all it turned out to be a fairly smooth move and we were quite satisfied in the end.
Thanks!

Thank you, Adam for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Juliana

LoraMcMillan

The movers were efficient, polite and careful. They cared about their work and were incredibly professional. The movers did not even scuff a single wall and took very good care of my items and my home. I would highly recommend both the storage and especially the movers, they made this entire process stress free.

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Lora! It was a pleasure working with you and your father.
Happy holidays to you and yours

mohammedeid.salem

Moving restaurant equipment
The team was very professional and they have done the work in a very high standards

It was a pleasure working with you, Moh. We are happy to hear your feedback. Thanks very much!

Kara H.
1 review Orangeville, ON

We were very satisfied with TSC's service! They were efficient and friendly! The free storage for a month in between houses really helped us out! The price was higher than quoted, but I think because of the traffic for each move. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you! Happy Holidays!

Myra
1 review Thornhill, ON

Franco and his guys arrived right on time. Friendly, courteous and put my over stressed mind at ease right from the start. I have no words to say how happy I was with their service.

Hello Myra, thanks for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

-Juliana

A. s.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional and quick, dealt with items with care , would always recommend them , can't go wrong

We appreciate your recommendation.
All the best t you and your new home.

Kindest Regards,

Levi.P

Jackie

The staff were courteous and professional. Everything went smoothly. The movers packed and handled my belongings with care. They were also careful to protect my hardwood floors during the move. I am impressed with the level of service TSC provides.

Thank you very much Jackie. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home.
All the best,
TSC

Chris

These guys are amazing, they were fast, efficient and careful. Franco, Rob and Phil were polite and friendly, great guys. Mike the owner was very friendly and professional when I spoke to him on the phone to book my move which eased my stress. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family and frankly just anyone looking for movers. Fantastic work guys.

Thank you for your feedback. We were happy to assist with your move.
Best of wishes in your new home.
-TSC

More about TSC Moving and Storage

Toronto Service Center provides professional moving, storage and packaging services at competitive rates.

Office, commercial and residential moves are part of our services. Local and long distance moves.

We are a Toronto moving company with may years of moving and storage experience. As a family-owned establishment, we hold our staff and movers to high standards when it comes to quality customer care. We’ve moved thousand of families in Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, and all over the GTA, and we know what it takes to deliver a safe, fast move.

TSC Toronto Movers offers a full roster of services dedicated to providing exemplary protection for your goods, no matter how far your move may take you. Your Toronto movers are fully-trained professionals who come prepared to offer the very best in moving supplies and services. Feel free to use our high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies to secure your belongings, or leave the hours of back-breaking packing to the pros! We have full-service or custom packing options to fit your needs.

Your peace of mind is always on the minds of your movers in Toronto. Our moving company knows it takes a lot to trust someone with your home and possessions. At TSC Toronto Movers, we pride ourselves in treating each customer like family. You’ll receive quality moving services at a fair and reasonable price, and our professional movers will make sure each detail of your move is covered from start to finish.

Begin your plans to move to, or within Toronto with a call to you moving company in Toronto and book the movers. We’ll take it from there!

TSC Moving and Storage

Moving & Storage
Big Moving Boxes Small Moving Boxes Polyfoam Wrap Specialty Boxes Picture Boxes Wardrobe Boxes Packing Paper Moving Blanket Plastic Bags Packing Tape Moving Accessories Moving Dolly Free Moving Supplies Moving Kits Overstock Boxes Bubble Cushioning Bubble Mailers Color Coded Labels Moving Supplies
Our range of services includes: Planning of your move Free estimate Packing/Unpacking your items Transporting/Relocationg your goods Flexible Storage options Providing you with Packing supplies
Boxshop TSC Wholesale Packaging Ltd. Toronto Service Center Inc.
We are experts in moving special commodities such as Pianos, Antiques, Fine art Computers, robotics Office equipment Restaurant Equipment Communications equipment Industrial equipment Trade shows Exercise equipment Office and store fixtures Medical Equipment
1998