Artina Contracting Inc.

Concrete Contractors
Vaughan ON L4L 2L8
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Vaughan  >  Artina Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Artina Contracting Inc.

DJTnT in Toronto
DJTnT in Toronto

Concrete Stairs Restoration

Peter and Mike are outstanding! Our concrete stairs restoration job was done professionally, within our budget (which Peter was very accommodating of) and in a timely fashion. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. They work with patience and dedication which is what makes them stand out. Would definitely use and recommend Peter's services. :)

Leo Benesa in Toronto
Leo Benesa in Toronto

concrete pad in the Backyard.... Thanks Piero for doing a Great Job....

Sent Piero an email for the slab work.. He called me back asap and was at my house next day to asses the job and give me a propper quote. Told me , they would start and finish in 3 days and did just that. Pleasure to do business with Him and crew.. Clean and couldn't be happier with the work.. I highly recommend Artina Contracting for their services. If you want the job done right, you'll call them.. I wouldn't call an Accountant, to do my roof!!!! Our Family is so happy we went with the right guys..... here's a photo, Piero getting ready to cut the lines...

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Basement walk-up, waterproofing

Piero did an excellent job on a very complex project to build a new basement walk-up. The project involved excavation, demolishing and disposal of an old walk-up, concrete foundation cutting incl. temporary support, steel I-beam installation, forming and pouring concrete foundation, walls, steps and balcony, back-filling and re-grading. Piero also water-proofed one of the adjacent walls. Piero was always on-time and easily reachable. Each member of the team was professional and experienced. The project was also completed on time. I can definitely recommend Piero.

Dusan  from Toronto
Dusan from Toronto

Two Car Garage Slab

We used Artina Contracting Inc. remove old slab from two car garage and put a new one. The old one was in very rough shape since we bought the house. Piero came to our house and gave us very fair quote. We decided to go with his crew. They said that the work was going to start on Monday at 7:30 am. They were in the garage at 7:15 am braking the old slab. By the end of the day the old slab was gone, and preparation in the garage was completed. Same happened on the day when the new slab was poured, the crew came around 7 am. We had a new concrete slab around 2 pm. Everything went smooth and the crew worked really hard including Piero. We were very happy with the final product, the slab looks amazing. We will use Piero and his crew for upcoming work that we plan in this spring.

Sally Sauder from Toronto
Sally Sauder from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Walkway

Peter and his team were very professional and courteous. All work was excellent and done on time. My husbanf and I are extremely happy with the project that was completed and encourage all who talk with Peter to go ahead with their projects as they won't be disappointed. Great job Peter and thanks!

Sonia from Toronto
Sonia from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Wet Basement

We required exterior basement waterproofing. After receiving multiple quotes, we decided to go with Artina Contracting because they seemed experienced and knowledgeable. Piero and crew were professional and hard working. I'm very happy with the results.

Eric
Eric
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Home Renovations

I recently purchased a home in Aurora that needed some renovations. We needed the main hardwood floors sanded and stained, we needed a new kitchen in the basement, drywalling in the office, pot lights and other minor renovations. Luckily, we found Piero and Artina Contractors to do the complete work.

Not only we're we pleased to have all this work done with one company, Piero made the whole experience easy. He and his contractors were professional, got the job done right, on time and most importantly on budget! I am very satisfied with the final outcome and would definitely recommend Artina Contractors!

venkat from Vaughan
venkat from Vaughan
1 review , ON

painting

I had my house painted through Artina contracting. The owner Pierro was very professional, courteous and did a fabulous job to my complete satisfaction. I am usually wary of contractors an their "extras", but this was a very pleasant experience. They will be my first choice for future projects.

serdar from Brampton
serdar from Brampton

Walk-out basement entrance

I hired Peter to do separate basement entrance. He and his crew are very professional and hard worker. They finished my walkout entrance in less than two weeks. He is honest and always on time that is why I can strongly recommend him to anyone who needs construction project to be completed.

More about Artina Contracting Inc.

ARTINA CONTRACTING INC GENERAL CONTRACTORS WHO PROVIDE SERVICE TO THE GTA AND SURROUNDING AREAS. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED HIGHLY SKILLED CREW ** WE FINISH WHAT WE START** RELIABLE, HARDWORKING, HONEST SEE MY WEBSITE FOR ALL PHOTOS AND REVIEWS