Delta Security Solutions

Reviews for Delta Security Solutions

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

security video surveillance

I hired Delta Security to supply and install 4 high definition cameras and high definition dvr in my office.Dave came for installation on time,installed the system in just one day then answered all my questions.Later I called him for an advise and he always helped me.I was really happy with the service and decided to hire Delta Security to install Camera system,alarm system and home theater in my new house.I strongly recomend Delta Security as your security system installer.5 stars sercice!!!

Hello,really appreciate your review.We will be doing the system at your nrw house in December!Thank you for your bussiness.

Marina from Vaughan
Marina from Vaughan

CCTV installation

I've received an excellent service. Dave is very friendly, got to my house right on time and got the job done fast. I had him install cameras and intercom at my house. He is very professional, honest, and very hard working. I would definitely recommend Dave to all my friends.

Thank you.Appreciate an honest review

Dan and Svetlana from Vaughan
Dan and Svetlana from Vaughan

video surveillance and home security

We were very happy with the service that Delta Security Solutions offered.
The crew was very knowledgeable and professional.
They ran cables neatly throughout my home (interior and exterior). We were afraid that the cameras would be an eye sour, but the positioning they suggested was perfect and very conspicuous.
They were able to do the work immediately and took the time to make sure the equipment was working properly.
Even after the work was done, any questions we had were immediately answered.
We would definitely suggest Delta Security Solutions to anyone looking for home security. Thanks!

Thank you,Dan! We always try to meet or exceed customers expectations!

Kyle from Toronto
Kyle from Toronto

Security cameras at my house

“Dave was a great person to deal with. Reliable, honest and highly competent. His installation work was top notch. I have had the system for several month now and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended!"

Thanks,Kyle.

More about Delta Security Solutions

Delta Security Solutions is a Canadian, independently owned Security Company. Our mission is to be the trusted source of security for our clients by providing the highest level of service, while building lasting relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and partners. We supply and install alarm systems, access control, video ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond Hill?