At Eaves & Roof Services Inc

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  At Eaves & Roof Services Inc

Reviews for At Eaves & Roof Services Inc

adam in North york

gutter guard and resloping eavestrough

I've used Vlad many times in the past to clean our eavestroughs. This time I needed him to reslope our eaves in order to drain the water to a different part of the home. Subsequently I asked him to place gutter guards on the home. Vlad was able to perform both tasks almost immediately. He went above and beyond with some extra services, such as adding a new downspout extension, and did not charge me for them. He also phoned me one morning of service that he would be a few minutes late, which I appreciated.

Lana in Scarborough
Lana in Scarborough

Window & Eaves Cleaning

Groupon had refunded our payment at the same time the service provider called to say he was coming and I had not told my husband this until he called to say Vlad was on his way. The bottom line is that we had to chase him because he was did not show up / call and was not returning our calls despite saying he would. The only thing that is unfortunate about HomeStar reviews is the nasty voice mails/phone calls from service providers who are held accountable for poor service. June 29 Update: Service provider came today and did a good job cleaning the windows and eaves (we have bay windows at the back of the house and each pane section is counted as 1 window so consider this when ordering window cleaning).
Groupon had refunded the amount paid but they price was honoured and we paid same amount. Thanks to Homestars for this service and opportunity to provide feedback.

June 24: Bought a coupon from Groupon & was able to make an appt for 3 weeks after booking. The appt. time was between 11am and 1pm. They did not show so my husband called & was advised he was running late but would be there by 3pm. At 3pm my husband called again and was told he was on his way. At 4pm my husband received a call that he had an accident on the highway & would call back that night to reschedule. We have been trying to reach him for 3 days to reschedule but no messages we have left have been returned. I assume he is okay as he called after the accident to say he would call to reschedule that evening. However we have not had the courtesy of a call to reschedule the service which has already been paid for! Just fyi, Groupon has advised they are also trying to reach him and if unable would refund us in 'Groupon Buck' -- uh, no thanks, we paid for a service in cash and expect a cash refund for services not received.

Review has 2 previous versions

I'm not going to bother to answer all that non sense if this customer was so disappointed with the service then why did they choose to still receive service after their money was refunded and pay again in cash. Could be because no other company will do it for that price it sometimes takes time to get a good deal. It definitely wasn't the reason she posted if she has the time to go through this process of writing this review she definitely had the time to call and tell us she doesn't want our services or maybe she is employed by a competitors, As to the windows counting procedure it is posted on our website for people to view we operate under honesty it is the customers responsibility to know what there buying reading all details posted for them helps. Thanks to homestars this customer brought our score a little lower so that those so called suggestion with a high score posted on this page may look better. One last detail they pay thousands to homestars, we pay nothing as word of mouth is the only true referral that can be trusted no company making millions of it.(How could a company based on making profits like homestar be neutral on its information why would other companies waist thousand for this helpful information the so called investigators also receive a pay cheque from homestars) Lastly not that we work for Group On only promote through them but they don't take cash, you paid with credit they refunded with credit there was no cash involved in your initial deal.

Tito   in Stoney creek
Tito in Stoney creek

eave and window cleaning

I have been using At eaves for the last two years as I found them on Groupon. I hire them to clean my moms eaves and windows. The company is A one, they are on time and do a real good job in cleaning the eaves and windows. Last fall it was to cold and At Eaves promised me that they would come in the spring, I had forgotten about it and I called last week, I was amazed that they remembered the incident and honored my coupon even though it was expired. More company's should be as honorable as At Eaves

Thank You for taking the time to post your experience with our company.

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

window cleaning & eaves trough cleaning

I saw this deal on Buytopia for window and eavestrough cleaning and decided to do my due diligence before I committed. I read the reviews on Homestars and on Buytopia before and then I called and spoke to Vlad. Vlad was friendly on the phone and offered a better deal than on the coupon site. He even offered to do work on a Sunday. Too good to be true - so it seemed.

I arranged for him to come and do the work on a Sunday. He was about 30 minutes late but I didn't mind as I was working on my garden. He called to let me know there was an accident on the Gardiner.

He cleaned the windows as per the arrangement and advised that I did not need any cleaning in the eaves troughs. He did an inspection of my roof as I was concerned about critters. He provided an estimate as well as some precautionary options to prevent critters from damaging my property. I thought I was impressed - Vlad was courteous, effective and was professional. What else could I have asked for? TO DO A BETTER JOB at cleaning the windows if that's what I was paying him to do.

Only when I went back into the house to check his work did I notice that he cut the corners of most of the windows. There were streaks on some windows and corners not cleaned at all. There was one window corner he said he was not able to reach - I said it was ok to leave it, however almost all the windows had grime and the windows were not cleaned effectively. Essentially I paid for someone to wipe down my windows and not professionally cleaned it.

Unfortunate for me, I only did the inspection after I thanked, tipped and paid him. Expensive lesson learned.

Might as well keep it short as can be seen in the picture those windows are 20 or 30 yrs old judging by the leaking black sealant on the sides. The dirt is most likely on the inside of the house or the inside of the window something called condensation. We simply cleaned your window we are not magicians once the seals go as seen in pictures dirt will deposit in between the double glass panel as seen in picture. Even though we don't offer this service highly recommend looking into getting new windows so you can be satisfied with the service as the other 99% of our customers.

tom arhontoudis from Toronto
tom arhontoudis from Toronto

eaves and window cleaning

Great service.
On time, great clean up of the eaves and got rid of all leaves and waste. Window cleaning was also above par. Vlad was very helpful and appreciative of business.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with our company.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

Window cleaning, gutter cleaning

At Eaves Window & Gutter Cleaning was brought to my attention via Buytopia. I contacted the vendor for an appointment, as my residence had less than the maximum # of windows eligible (per the vendor's T&C) At Ease did a relatively good job, although a windex type of cleaner vs. water repellent was used, contrary to other window cleaners I used in the past, which was somewhat disappointing. The gutters were cleaned per the arrangement and a piece of loose eavestrough was tacked back on. Grateful for this service, I tipped the service rep generously. Shortly after At Ease service rep left, I noticed one window was missed (2nd floor front of house). I called At Ease, spoke with "Vlad" and politely requested the one missed window be cleaned at a future date (mutually convenient to both vendor and me). The Co. rep, Vlad raised his voice, became very hostile and defensive and rejected my request, insisting a return visit was not possible as the Company would lose money to return for one window. Couldn't get a word in edge wise and I was very surprised at the ill treatment. and verbal abuse. My partner overheard this and took control of the telephone conversation. Vlad's continued his abusive rant until my partner tried to end the call advising Vlad to "forget it". Not worth the aggravation. Vlad had sudden a change of heart (after overhearing me suggest we would not provide a positive Homestars review) and booked a return visit. I re-arranged my schedule for this appointment to be available. At Ease Window and Gutter Cleaning were a no show. No courtesy call either. I would have considered providing a cautious review, had At Ease cleaned the missed window and refrained from verbal abuse. I would NOT recommend At Ease Window and Gutter Cleaning. Of note, the day after this review was posted, Vlad called me to inform At Ease will proceed with legal action if I did not remove this Homestars review.

Review has 1 previous version

This review should not even be displayed since not only the information is a fraud but so is its validity since the receipt she used to validate herself as a customer was refunded and therefore not valid. It is true that we missed the window she is referring to since she purchased a deal online which included 15 windows as were her patio doors also missed since it was not part of the agreed service. As to the cleaner comment, the type of cleaner used is posted on our website for all customers to view before purchasing our services no reason to be disappointed also it is not windex. The tacking of the eave trough she was referring was her upper eave through was hanging off her house in to separate places about to fall off, a repair that has an industry cost of a couple of hundred. We were assuming that money was an issue for this customer and we decided to secure it for her so it would not fall on anyone. In the end no payment was received for either service but instead we get this made up story we understand made up complaints are used by some people to get a free ride in life but this was not necessary we would of been more than happy to refund your money and ban you from using our services. Lastly this customer is more than happy to use company name and owner name in her made up review but she doesn't even have the integrity to use her real name for her made up review. Also for any customer that may come across this we have been running these promotions for years with over 1000 people that bought these deals and as you may see on this site we have two unhappy customers that for us is a pretty good ratio of customer satisfaction.

Tiffany McRae from Perth
Tiffany McRae from Perth
6 reviews Perth, ON

eaves & window clean & chimney repair

I also purchased the online deal for window and eaves cleaning and was happy with the job done at our house. it was noted upon the roof inspection that our chimney was in need of repair, as well as animal proofing the attic window. a no pressure quote was given to me and I also received a quote from another company which was almost twice the price! we went with At Eaves for the chimney repair, which was done on time, for a reasonable price, by friendly staff.

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the service. Our main goal is to offer a good service at a reasonable price. Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with our company.

eaves trough cleaning

I purchased an eavestrough cleaning and window cleaning through a groupon site. Vlad was able to set up a date in a reasonable time frame and showed up on time. There was additional work that needed to be done, and he spoke with me to review what and why and the cost. He was pleasantto deal with and the price was fair. I would use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with our company.

Ludmila from North York
Ludmila from North York

Install 2 storey downspout and replace part of eavestrough

At Eaves & Roof Services Inc
647-802-5212
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Previously I used this company for eavestroughs cleaning and outside windows cleaning, and I received the estimate for some repairs/improvements. I called few months later during some very bad weather conditions (rain, wet snow, flooding). Vlad (the company's owner) came to my house just few hours after my call, and inspected what need to be done. In a few days, as scheduled, Vlad came to my house and installed additional 2 storey downspout and replaced part of my eavesthrough with more wider and new part (as it affected how the water is coming from the roof during snow melting and rain). Vlad did good job! I would recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with our company. A customer emergency becomes our first priority, I'm happy your flooding problem has been solved.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?