Mgc Inc. Countertops

Reviews for Mgc Inc. Countertops

Rosy in Vaughan
Rosy in Vaughan

Great Work

Thanks again for the professional installation of the beautiful Quartzite by MGC. Sothy Was very professional and to detail.
My husband and I really like the workmanship in the installation of the island, countertops and backsplash done.
Overall a very satifactory experience for which I would definetly recommend to family & friends.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Brycedeniz in Vaughan
Brycedeniz in Vaughan

Product and service

What a refreshing and wonderful company to work with. Sothy is so professional, efficient, responsive and helpful. He was recommended to me by a friend and I cannot say enough wonderful words about the service, cost and quality of the work.

Thank you very much for great review!

Jayz in Mississauga
Jayz in Mississauga

Stellar customer service and quality!

I was referred to MGC from a family friend about 7 years ago. I spoke to Sothy and he worked with me to find out a great set up for my countertop granite. He took the time to explain all the different edges and style of stone. He also took the time to meet with me and look at many different slabs of stone. amazing experience then and now on my 3rd house that he has done for me and I have referred him to many of my family members and he cant be beat. amazing workmanship from his crew and is always there to help even after install. thank you ! I will call you soon for my bathrooms LOL

Thank you for the amazing review! We truly appreciate your business

Cut existing granite countertop to fit new cooktop

Came out same day! - fast efficient clean careful- incredible service - definitely use again - posted my request and got a call back in 2 minutes! I’ve never had a better contractor experience

Thank you so much for kind words. Nothing beats another happy client.

Paula in Vaughan
Paula in Vaughan

New kitchen and back splash counter top

Had my kitchen countertop, back splash and mastersuite vanity counter top installed by MGC inc.
Im extremely happy with their service and quality of material, Sothy and his team did an amazing job...

Thanks Paula for your review and your business

Ada Loduca  in Vaughan
Ada Loduca in Vaughan

Quartz Kitchen counter and backsplash

We changed our counter top and backsplash and replaced it with Quartz. The service that was provided was fantastic !!! They were clean and fast . I would highly recommended them, you will not be disappointed

Thank you so much for your kind words Ada!

Countertop and sink replacement

I wanted to thank Matt and his team for the difficult yet amazing install. Matt was polite, professional and went out of his way to get the specific quartz countertop I wanted. His install partners were also excellent given the shape and size of my kitchen. I would recommend to anyone that needs professional services.

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so glad to hear you are happy with the services our company has to offer. We are always up for a challenge and I am glad that we completed your job with success.

Kitchen & Serviette Backsplash

We recently had our kitchen and serviette backsplash installed, and MGC did a fantastic job. The guys were very experienced, efficient and clean, putting up the caesarstone very quickly and doing an excellent job. You can hardly see the connecting lines on the backsplash!

Overall, I am very pleased with the result, my kitchen looks great! I would highly recommend MGC to anyone looking to making their kitchen gorgeous!

Thanks for the Bussines. Hope to do your next project again

Moti Betesh in Vaughan
Moti Betesh in Vaughan

Complete Granite and Stone

Amazing company with Amazing people !

This is probably the best quality you can get in Canada. We just finished renovating our house and used this company for kitchens, showers and luandry room. We are amazed by the outcome.

Highly recommended !!

Thanks for the Bussines and hope to do more job with you again .

Kitchen Renovation

Excellent service and high quality material. I chose quartz with marble-like veining for my kitchen countertops and couldn't be happier. The installation process was very quick and clean, and the product was delivered on time with no fuss. Overall very pleased.

We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose us again on your next stone project.

More about Mgc Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.