MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
270 Pennsylvania Avenue, Unit 9/10 Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Hamilton  >  MGC Inc. Countertops
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Frank Falco in

They are very easy to deal with. I found them to be transparent which I appreciate. Their prices are very good. Very happy with overall product and service provided. Would definitely buy there again

Job Price

Thanks for your support. It was a pleasure to do business with you. We appreciate the feedback!

Downtown K@ in Toronto

When we finally could make no more excuses to ourselves about the shabby ancient laminate countertops in our downtown townhouse galley kitchen, I reluctantly began the process of researching modern replacements. Even after online contact with a number of outfits about our needs, it was immediately apparent on Alex's personal in-home visit (a day after my first inquiry call -- and on-time, as promised) that MGC was my only real choice. Alex's assessment of my space, his immediate understanding of my wants/needs, and his excellent product recommendation and competitive quote, all combined to be a welcome start to the process. But it was his careful follow-up visit for templating, subsequent careful answers to our questions, again-on-time delivery of our new countertops, and his fantastic installation crew's impeccable work (including post-work clean-up) that made the entire experience an unexpected... pleasure! My beautiful new granite countertops have not only updated my kitchen, they've transformed it. And my (wavering) hope that there are still some craftspeople left who take pride in their work has totally been rewarded. Thanks Alex and company! I wouldn't hesitate to use MGC again, or recommend them to others. In fact, I already have! :-)

Thanks !!

I am a builder in Richmond Hill and have been using MGC for all of my houses countertops (kitchen, vanities, laundry rooms) as well as backsplashes and jambs. They are unbeatable. The selection, quality, customer service, delivery and installment are all beyond my expectations, and I have very high expectations for each and every one of my custom homes. I highly recommend MGC to anyone needing any type of marble, granite, quartz, Caesar stone etc. very accommodating to specific needs as well as fair prices. Thanks MGC!

Job Price

Thanks for all he awesome words. Tory.

Re.

Sothy Minh

Great work done by MGC. The products they use are excellent quality and their workmanship is flawless. Also great customer service! Perfect lines and installation. Very happy with their work

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy you are satisfied with our work and product offerings.

gentil

Fast service, my counter was measured and installed within a week. Quality workmanship and great installation service. Good price for a quartz counter. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks.

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review. We're very pleased that you are happy with our product and service.

Charmaine  in Toronto

Amazing workmanship! Great Service! Great Price!

I highly recommend MGC! Professional and easy to deal with. Their measurements are right on! They came to my house with the latest in laser measuring. All tops are laser cut, no hand cutting! What a difference. I love how the counter tops book match with the bull nosing. Great attention to detail. I had my counter tops in a week! The installers were clean and careful. I can't say enough about this company. Thanks Sothy!

Job Price

Thanks for all the nice words . Enjoy your new home and new countertops. Please let me know when to send my photographer.

Sothy

1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent service! I based my fireplace design on a Bryan Baeumler fireplace covered in calacatta marble without a Bryan Baeumler budget, yikes! I did a lot of research and landed on large format porcelain tile which is awesome but requires an extremely professional installation team.

Sothy and his team did a great job from measuring accurately, developing a detailed template and installing. Prior to the installation, I visited their fabrication shop which is very nice, clean and looks like current equipment. Sothy had them move the slab so I could preview the piece and discuss configuration of veining, match-booking and waterfall effect where possible in the quest for the ultimate design. The install took 12 hours and involved over 15 precise pieces cut offsite at their shop with miter cuts to achieve the tightest of seams.

In my opinion, I would categorize this as a complicated job and it turned out beautiful! I would absolutely use MGC again and recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you on this project!

NelsonandCharmaine in Toronto

Overall experience was excellent and professional from the very beginning.
Sothy is very experienced, offered great advise and very pleasant to deal with (prompt responses). Heng who came to template was awesome and Twyen was extremely accommodating in getting installers over to install our countertops after templating. They say 5 business days after templating however, our kitchen took 3 business days.
Installer Yo and his helper were amazing and did a great job all around.
All measurements were accurate resulting in a fast and smooth installation.
Work was exceptional and a great job all around. I would highly recommend MGC to anyone who is need of new countertops.

Job Price

Thanks ! It was a pleasure to do business with you.
Enjoy with your new and beautiful countertops.
Can't wit to come and take pictures of your beautiful countertops .

Excellence workship, professional, honest
, knowledgeable and efficient staff, what more could a customer ask for?! Your company does everything exceptionally well. Thank you for making my house into a home. I will be contacting them again for my basement renos.

Job Price

Thanks Violet . Can't wait to come and take pictures of your new kitchen countertops .

Frank and Cathy in Vaughan

Unbeatable price and overall excellent service and professional installation.
Sothy is very experienced, offered great advise and very pleasant to deal with.
All measurements were accurate resulting in a fast and smooth installation. The installers were professional and cleaned up after the installation.

Job Price

Thanks franks . Can't wait to send my Camara crew to take pictures of your new kitchen countertops.

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.