MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
270 Pennsylvania Avenue, Unit 9/10 Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Hamilton  >  MGC Inc. Countertops

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Jen

This company I can't say enough good things. Alex took it above and beyond. From the moment they came to take the measurements I knew that I called the right company. They had so many options to choose from and I found my dream counter top. When they came to install they were fast and did it perfectly. You will be happy you called them! This company takes pride in their amazing work and it showed all the way, I am so happy!

Thank you very much Jen! It was a pleasure to have been able to be apart of creating your dream kitchen!

Sothy, Heng and the team were professional and consultative in their approach to my needs. The finished project was on time and on budget. A pleasure to deal with and I would certainly recommend them. I love my quartz countertops and vanity

It was a pleasure to do Bussines with you.

Michelle in London
1 review London, ON

MGC Inc provided and installed our quartz countertops in our kitchen and washroom and a porcelain backsplash in our kitchen and laundry room. We were very impressed with the precision and care that all staff members portrayed from our first visit to choose the product to final installation. We were extremely satisfied with the price we paid and the follow up after install.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to have been able to do this for you!

Frank Falco in

They are very easy to deal with. I found them to be transparent which I appreciate. Their prices are very good. Very happy with overall product and service provided. Would definitely buy there again

Thanks for your support. It was a pleasure to do business with you. We appreciate the feedback!

Downtown K@ in Toronto

When we finally could make no more excuses to ourselves about the shabby ancient laminate countertops in our downtown townhouse galley kitchen, I reluctantly began the process of researching modern replacements. Even after online contact with a number of outfits about our needs, it was immediately apparent on Alex's personal in-home visit (a day after my first inquiry call -- and on-time, as promised) that MGC was my only real choice. Alex's assessment of my space, his immediate understanding of my wants/needs, and his excellent product recommendation and competitive quote, all combined to be a welcome start to the process. But it was his careful follow-up visit for templating, subsequent careful answers to our questions, again-on-time delivery of our new countertops, and his fantastic installation crew's impeccable work (including post-work clean-up) that made the entire experience an unexpected... pleasure! My beautiful new granite countertops have not only updated my kitchen, they've transformed it. And my (wavering) hope that there are still some craftspeople left who take pride in their work has totally been rewarded. Thanks Alex and company! I wouldn't hesitate to use MGC again, or recommend them to others. In fact, I already have! :-)

Thanks !!

I am a builder in Richmond Hill and have been using MGC for all of my houses countertops (kitchen, vanities, laundry rooms) as well as backsplashes and jambs. They are unbeatable. The selection, quality, customer service, delivery and installment are all beyond my expectations, and I have very high expectations for each and every one of my custom homes. I highly recommend MGC to anyone needing any type of marble, granite, quartz, Caesar stone etc. very accommodating to specific needs as well as fair prices. Thanks MGC!

Thanks for all he awesome words. Tory.

Re.

Sothy Minh

Great work done by MGC. The products they use are excellent quality and their workmanship is flawless. Also great customer service! Perfect lines and installation. Very happy with their work

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy you are satisfied with our work and product offerings.

gentil

Fast service, my counter was measured and installed within a week. Quality workmanship and great installation service. Good price for a quartz counter. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks.

Thank you for the amazing review. We're very pleased that you are happy with our product and service.

Charmaine  in Toronto

Amazing workmanship! Great Service! Great Price!

I highly recommend MGC! Professional and easy to deal with. Their measurements are right on! They came to my house with the latest in laser measuring. All tops are laser cut, no hand cutting! What a difference. I love how the counter tops book match with the bull nosing. Great attention to detail. I had my counter tops in a week! The installers were clean and careful. I can't say enough about this company. Thanks Sothy!

Thanks for all the nice words . Enjoy your new home and new countertops. Please let me know when to send my photographer.

Re

Sothy

1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent service! I based my fireplace design on a Bryan Baeumler fireplace covered in calacatta marble without a Bryan Baeumler budget, yikes! I did a lot of research and landed on large format porcelain tile which is awesome but requires an extremely professional installation team.

Sothy and his team did a great job from measuring accurately, developing a detailed template and installing. Prior to the installation, I visited their fabrication shop which is very nice, clean and looks like current equipment. Sothy had them move the slab so I could preview the piece and discuss configuration of veining, match-booking and waterfall effect where possible in the quest for the ultimate design. The install took 12 hours and involved over 15 precise pieces cut offsite at their shop with miter cuts to achieve the tightest of seams.

In my opinion, I would categorize this as a complicated job and it turned out beautiful! I would absolutely use MGC again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you on this project!

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.