MGC Inc. Countertops

HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Vaughan  >  MGC Inc. Countertops

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Peter B Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sothy, his brother in law Matthew and the whole team are excellent !
They made me feel comfortable from the get go and visited my home to ensure I made the right choice.

You pay for what you get, and here you get excellent service and product.

Thanks Again Guys,

Peter B in Richmond Hill

We are so glad you're pleased with our quality and service Peter!

1 review Aurora, ON

Sothi and Team at MGC were very patient during the selection process. Efficient and precise during install and very helpful during after sales service. And the counter is absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you are happy with your new counter top!

chris in Woodbridge

Alex was super helpful when it came to matching tiles to countertops and backsplashes. He helped lift the heavy tiles from my car several times. He helped me save on the cost using the same colour of slabs for multiple rooms. After I paid a deposit, Alex held the quartz for several months. He promptly returned to my home to use high tech equipment to make templates. He had the countertops made in a little over a week. His installers were in and out in a day. Alex even returned when I asked him to make me a splash guard for my laundry room countertop. The only thing I disliked is the shape of the countertop in my master bath. Alex recommended it. I love all the other countertops. Alex even went out of his way to return to his shop to lend us a drill to help us reinstall our kitchen skirt. In fact when I get a break from all these renovations I will return to match a backsplash to one of the countertops. Alex promised me a good price. Thank you Alex.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I look forward to future work with you!

From when we met Sothy we knew we were at the right place.
The showroom had all different selections of countertop samples. It was easy for us to decide on the material and colour we wanted with all the different samples available.
MGC came to our home and professionally measured the countertop and explained how it would look after it was installed.
As promised in a week it was ready for installation.
The guys that came to install the countertop were quick, clean and I could see they were professionals.
MGC is a company I would recommend.

Thanks for the busines

Dan
1 review Newmarket, ON

Whie completing our custome built home in Newmarket, we wanted to hire a professional stone installer for our dream kitchen. We couldn't be more pleased with the service from MGC!

Thanks for your business

Manager and his staff are great . All of them polite and golden hand . They do their job on time and clean. Thanks to sothy and your team .

Thank you vet much for your business.

Jen

This company I can't say enough good things. Alex took it above and beyond. From the moment they came to take the measurements I knew that I called the right company. They had so many options to choose from and I found my dream counter top. When they came to install they were fast and did it perfectly. You will be happy you called them! This company takes pride in their amazing work and it showed all the way, I am so happy!

Thank you very much Jen! It was a pleasure to have been able to be apart of creating your dream kitchen!

Sothy, Heng and the team were professional and consultative in their approach to my needs. The finished project was on time and on budget. A pleasure to deal with and I would certainly recommend them. I love my quartz countertops and vanity

It was a pleasure to do Bussines with you.

Michelle in London
1 review London, ON

MGC Inc provided and installed our quartz countertops in our kitchen and washroom and a porcelain backsplash in our kitchen and laundry room. We were very impressed with the precision and care that all staff members portrayed from our first visit to choose the product to final installation. We were extremely satisfied with the price we paid and the follow up after install.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to have been able to do this for you!

Frank Falco in

They are very easy to deal with. I found them to be transparent which I appreciate. Their prices are very good. Very happy with overall product and service provided. Would definitely buy there again

Thanks for your support. It was a pleasure to do business with you. We appreciate the feedback!

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.