MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Vaughan  >  MGC Inc. Countertops
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Great work done by MGC. The products they use are excellent quality and their workmanship is flawless. Also great customer service! Perfect lines and installation. Very happy with their work

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy you are satisfied with our work and product offerings.

gentil

Fast service, my counter was measured and installed within a week. Quality workmanship and great installation service. Good price for a quartz counter. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks.

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review. We're very pleased that you are happy with our product and service.

Charmaine  in Toronto

Amazing workmanship! Great Service! Great Price!

I highly recommend MGC! Professional and easy to deal with. Their measurements are right on! They came to my house with the latest in laser measuring. All tops are laser cut, no hand cutting! What a difference. I love how the counter tops book match with the bull nosing. Great attention to detail. I had my counter tops in a week! The installers were clean and careful. I can't say enough about this company. Thanks Sothy!

Job Price

Thanks for all the nice words . Enjoy your new home and new countertops. Please let me know when to send my photographer.

Sothy

1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent service! I based my fireplace design on a Bryan Baeumler fireplace covered in calacatta marble without a Bryan Baeumler budget, yikes! I did a lot of research and landed on large format porcelain tile which is awesome but requires an extremely professional installation team.

Sothy and his team did a great job from measuring accurately, developing a detailed template and installing. Prior to the installation, I visited their fabrication shop which is very nice, clean and looks like current equipment. Sothy had them move the slab so I could preview the piece and discuss configuration of veining, match-booking and waterfall effect where possible in the quest for the ultimate design. The install took 12 hours and involved over 15 precise pieces cut offsite at their shop with miter cuts to achieve the tightest of seams.

In my opinion, I would categorize this as a complicated job and it turned out beautiful! I would absolutely use MGC again and recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you on this project!

NelsonandCharmaine in Toronto

Overall experience was excellent and professional from the very beginning.
Sothy is very experienced, offered great advise and very pleasant to deal with (prompt responses). Heng who came to template was awesome and Twyen was extremely accommodating in getting installers over to install our countertops after templating. They say 5 business days after templating however, our kitchen took 3 business days.
Installer Yo and his helper were amazing and did a great job all around.
All measurements were accurate resulting in a fast and smooth installation.
Work was exceptional and a great job all around. I would highly recommend MGC to anyone who is need of new countertops.

Job Price

Thanks ! It was a pleasure to do business with you.
Enjoy with your new and beautiful countertops.
Can't wit to come and take pictures of your beautiful countertops .

Sothy Minh

Excellence workship, professional, honest
, knowledgeable and efficient staff, what more could a customer ask for?! Your company does everything exceptionally well. Thank you for making my house into a home. I will be contacting them again for my basement renos.

Job Price

Thanks Violet . Can't wait to come and take pictures of your new kitchen countertops .

Sothy Minh

Frank and Cathy in Vaughan

Unbeatable price and overall excellent service and professional installation.
Sothy is very experienced, offered great advise and very pleasant to deal with.
All measurements were accurate resulting in a fast and smooth installation. The installers were professional and cleaned up after the installation.

Job Price

Thanks franks . Can't wait to send my Camara crew to take pictures of your new kitchen countertops.

Yair in Concord

Excellent communication and excellent work.
The installers were so professional, even when the walls wasn't straight that manage to do perfectly.
They clean all the time to make sure no damage to the floor.

Well done.
Thanks

Thx

Sarah Shaikh from Richmond Hill

Amazing experience with MGC and would recommend this company! Sothy was very helpful and prompt with his responses. I had completed a kitchen extension and required my new granite top to match my existing counter top, which is not an easy task. Sothy had a great selection compared to many other stores in the area. His prices are also very reasonable. The installation team were very quick with the installation and cleaned up the kitchen prior to leaving. I was very impressed with the service I received and would recommend MGC to others.

Mark in Toronto

No complaints. Was recommended by a friend. Called for quote. Came to measure in a couple of days. Got my quote right after. Came within 10 days. Job took 3 hours to complete. They were quick, clean and it came out great. Very professional.

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.