Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Countertops

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen & Serviette Backsplash

We recently had our kitchen and serviette backsplash installed, and MGC did a fantastic job. The guys were very experienced, efficient and clean, putting up the caesarstone very quickly and doing an excellent job. You can hardly see the connecting lines on the backsplash!

Overall, I am very pleased with the result, my kitchen looks great! I would highly recommend MGC to anyone looking to making their kitchen gorgeous!

Thanks for the Bussines. Hope to do your next project again

Moti Betesh in Vaughan
Moti Betesh in Vaughan

Complete Granite and Stone

Amazing company with Amazing people !

This is probably the best quality you can get in Canada. We just finished renovating our house and used this company for kitchens, showers and luandry room. We are amazed by the outcome.

Highly recommended !!

Thanks for the Bussines and hope to do more job with you again .

Kitchen Renovation

270 Pennsylvania Avenue, Unit 9/10
Vaughan
L4K

Excellent service and high quality material. I chose quartz with marble-like veining for my kitchen countertops and couldn't be happier. The installation process was very quick and clean, and the product was delivered on time with no fuss. Overall very pleased.

We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose us again on your next stone project.

Sarah in Old Toronto
Sarah in Old Toronto

Bathroom vanity counter top

Very happy with service, response and quality of product/ counter.
I never went in person and did all correspondence by email/ texts and I was sooo impressed by the professionalism.
I was a bit nervous about this as I hadn’t gone in person, but I knew what I wanted.
Very reasonably priced! Care about their work and timely!!!

Thanks for the business!! Hope to do the next project for you again .

Remo in Toronto
Remo in Toronto

Timely! Professional! Beautiful!

Timely! Professional! Beautiful! Sothy and his team at MGC we’re able to provide me with a high quality product within a week of placing my order. I’m.looking forward to working with the MGC team again in the near future!

Thank you for the great review. We're very happy that you loved the countertop and our work. It was a pleasure working with you!

Peter B Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
Peter B Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Kitchen Island Countertop

Sothy, his brother in law Matthew and the whole team are excellent !
They made me feel comfortable from the get go and visited my home to ensure I made the right choice.

You pay for what you get, and here you get excellent service and product.

Thanks Again Guys,

Peter B in Richmond Hill

We are so glad you're pleased with our quality and service Peter!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Great service. Beautiful counter

Sothi and Team at MGC were very patient during the selection process. Efficient and precise during install and very helpful during after sales service. And the counter is absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you are happy with your new counter top!

chris in Woodbridge
chris in Woodbridge

Kitchens and Bath Vanities

Alex was super helpful when it came to matching tiles to countertops and backsplashes. He helped lift the heavy tiles from my car several times. He helped me save on the cost using the same colour of slabs for multiple rooms. After I paid a deposit, Alex held the quartz for several months. He promptly returned to my home to use high tech equipment to make templates. He had the countertops made in a little over a week. His installers were in and out in a day. Alex even returned when I asked him to make me a splash guard for my laundry room countertop. The only thing I disliked is the shape of the countertop in my master bath. Alex recommended it. I love all the other countertops. Alex even went out of his way to return to his shop to lend us a drill to help us reinstall our kitchen skirt. In fact when I get a break from all these renovations I will return to match a backsplash to one of the countertops. Alex promised me a good price. Thank you Alex.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I look forward to future work with you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Quartz kitchen countertop

From when we met Sothy we knew we were at the right place.
The showroom had all different selections of countertop samples. It was easy for us to decide on the material and colour we wanted with all the different samples available.
MGC came to our home and professionally measured the countertop and explained how it would look after it was installed.
As promised in a week it was ready for installation.
The guys that came to install the countertop were quick, clean and I could see they were professionals.
MGC is a company I would recommend.

Thanks for the busines

Dan
Dan
1 review Newmarket, ON

New kitchen countertops

Whie completing our custome built home in Newmarket, we wanted to hire a professional stone installer for our dream kitchen. We couldn't be more pleased with the service from MGC!

Thanks for your business

More about MGC Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.