MGC Inc. Countertops

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Vaughan  >  MGC Inc. Countertops
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MGC Inc. Countertops

Frank Falco in

They are very easy to deal with. I found them to be transparent which I appreciate. Their prices are very good. Very happy with overall product and service provided. Would definitely buy there again

Job Price

Thanks for your support. It was a pleasure to do business with you. We appreciate the feedback!

Downtown K@ in Toronto

When we finally could make no more excuses to ourselves about the shabby ancient laminate countertops in our downtown townhouse galley kitchen, I reluctantly began the process of researching modern replacements. Even after online contact with a number of outfits about our needs, it was immediately apparent on Alex's personal in-home visit (a day after my first inquiry call -- and on-time, as promised) that MGC was my only real choice. Alex's assessment of my space, his immediate understanding of my wants/needs, and his excellent product recommendation and competitive quote, all combined to be a welcome start to the process. But it was his careful follow-up visit for templating, subsequent careful answers to our questions, again-on-time delivery of our new countertops, and his fantastic installation crew's impeccable work (including post-work clean-up) that made the entire experience an unexpected... pleasure! My beautiful new granite countertops have not only updated my kitchen, they've transformed it. And my (wavering) hope that there are still some craftspeople left who take pride in their work has totally been rewarded. Thanks Alex and company! I wouldn't hesitate to use MGC again, or recommend them to others. In fact, I already have! :-)

Thanks !!

I am a builder in Richmond Hill and have been using MGC for all of my houses countertops (kitchen, vanities, laundry rooms) as well as backsplashes and jambs. They are unbeatable. The selection, quality, customer service, delivery and installment are all beyond my expectations, and I have very high expectations for each and every one of my custom homes. I highly recommend MGC to anyone needing any type of marble, granite, quartz, Caesar stone etc. very accommodating to specific needs as well as fair prices. Thanks MGC!