Mgc Inc. Countertops

Max007 in Toronto
Max007 in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Custom Kitchen and backsplash

I have known Sothy from MGC Inc for the past 10 years. I have used MGC Inc for all my counter top fabrication needs in my 2 personal homes and in all of my Custom Home Building and Renovation projects. The quality of work is at its best, they are precise with their measurements and installations. Sothy always ensures that the customer understands what is going on during the measuring process and ensures that all information with appliances and sinks is clear.

Not only is Sothy courteous and professional in his services. He is genuine and sincere becoming like family. That is the type of service he brings.

MGC Inc always has the latest materials in the market place and design ideas.

I have recommended MGC Inc, and will continue, to other contractors and builders as well as
countless family and friends. Not only is the fabrication of high quality, the services in incredible.

I now look forward to my laundry room project and wall to ceiling porcelain fireplace project.

Thank you. Good choice for the laundry top colore.

Gino from Revival Stone specialties
Gino from Revival Stone specialties
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen counters and Island

MGC installed in my kitchen Titanium leather Granite on 8ft Island and counters. My walls were not all straight, rest assured with new industry trends changing the measurements they took with laser was precise and accurate. From consultation to fabrication Sothi and his team delivered exceptional results in a timely manner. I would highly recommend MGC to anyone looking to get any fabrication done, they have all the latest tools and technology to customize any surface you desire.

Thanks brother

Daniel P in Concord
Daniel P in Concord
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement Kitchen Countertop and Backsplash

We contracted MGC to fabricate and install our countertop in our basement kitchen as well as to install the backsplash. We were very happy with the work and the installer was great, very respectful and helped with installing a faucet in our main kitchen. Great company and employees, I would highly recommend them!!

edger
edger
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen and bathroom counter tops

We are very satisfied with the quality of the quartz counters. The installation was handled in a professional manner and the results are evident.
Would certainly use their services if needed in the future.

Thanks edger . I know this the second time we did the works for you. Hope to do business with you again.

JT from Mississauga
JT from Mississauga

LOVE IT! Kitchen Island, countertop and backsplash

Excellent customer service. Great deal. Quality product. Patient and most of all you are paying for skill. The level of expertise Sothy and his team have is unbelievable! They are trustworthy and work extremely hard to get the job done 110%. They went over and above in every step of the way and made me feel like they cared and also showed pride in their work. This is the second time we have used MGC and they have been consistent and reliable. 3 of our family members have used them as well. Thank you to Sothy and his team once again. AMAZING!

Thanks

Kibar
Kibar

Kitchen and master bath countertop

From the beginning, we dealt with Alex. He was always very responsive and offered us his honest opinion. We went to his workshop to see the quality of his work and were easily impressed. His employees came on time and worked diligently ALL day to install our countertops and backsplashes with precision, attention to detail and care. Sam and his assistant clearly cared for the quality of their work. They were always polite and cleaned up their mess leaving no dirt behind at all. Very impressed and satisfied!!

Thanks !!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement, bathroom and kitchen reno

I used MGC for my renos to install my granite and quartz countertops. I could not be happier with the selection of the stone, the expertise of the staff and the efficiency of the installers. They were incredible, on time, fast and accurate. The stone was of high quality and at a great price! I would definitely recommend them and use them again and again!

Thanks

More about Mgc Inc. Countertops

Marble Granite Countertops Inc. (MGC Inc.) has the capabilities to meet your aesthetic and design needs. Our assets lie in more than 15 years of experience and skills which our staff brings to the table, resulting in a high quality product delivered on time. We work with designers, architects and home builders to accommodate residential and commercial applications. We also specialize in working with a variety of stones such as Granite, Marble, Limestone, Quartz, Slate and more.

Our fabrication facility has all the tools and equipment required to guarantee a product of excellent quality and during fabrication quality control measures are in place to ensure that anything that leaves our facility has been thoroughly reviewed by a full time on-site supervisor. Whether your project is a kitchen counter-top, vanity, tub surrounding, fire place, or custom piece, our goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction on any finished product.