Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Toronto ON M5H 2N1
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Duct cleaning

Very professional company. Didn't damage anything. They are very nice and respectful people. They did a very good job. I would recommend this company to anyone who requires duct cleaning.

Judy Lay from Oshawa
Judy Lay from Oshawa
1 review , ON

Duct Cleaning

Excellent duct cleaning job done at my house and my sister by Rupert and Brown. Both very professional and nice! Took their time to explain and answer all my concern. Clean up after the work was completed. I feel the different in the air quality! Thanks guys :)

Hatam Hakimov from Thornhill
Hatam Hakimov from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Duct Cleaning

I was gladly surprised by the Robert's job quality. I invited him to do duct cleaning after finishing some renovation job at the house, and he did his best to do the job on time and with a very good quality. We're very satisfied with Robert's service and would definitely recommend him to our friends.

Toronto w.
Toronto w.
2 reviews York, ON

cleaned the air ventilation

Very reliable, and did an amazing job for only $ 200.00 - everyone else was more expensive and they wanted me to wait 1 week or more to book an appointment (some companies didn't even call back). Thank you for a great job!!!

Bruno
Bruno

Duct Cleaning and Cleaning Furance

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning was just great, A guy came in my home and took their time and clean my ducts and doing excellent job when they was finish. I loved the service that I got from them and will be using them again in the future. Thank you Lucy!!

Jeannine Telfer from Whitby
Jeannine Telfer from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct and Vent Cleaning

Robert was knowledgeable and very efficient. He was able to accommodate on the time in which I needed the work done, having young children and working full time. He provided full details on the work that needed to be done and explained the process. The work was completed quickly and professionally.

Thank you for choosing out company. It is a pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward in doing business again in the future.

Marilyn from Oshawa
Marilyn from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning, Sanitize, Dryer vent and Furnace

This is my third time getting these services done in my home and I will continue to have this company provide these in my home. They take a lot of care in listening to your concerns and offer suggestions. They take their time and care in providing the best service possible, and go above and beyond in making sure the client is happy. Thank you Robert! - I highly recommend Fresh Air Duct Cleaning.

terrian from Brampton
terrian from Brampton

excellent

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning was just great, they came in my home and took their time and clean my ducts and doing a great job when they was finish. I loved the service that I got from them and will be using them again in the future.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Fresh Air Duct Cleaning. It is always a great feeling making sure our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing us.