Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Toronto ON M5H 2N1
Duct Cleaning
Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

J in London
J in London
0 reviews Midland, ON

Half fast job a complete waste of money

They offered a 30% off and I paid $110 wasn't expecting perfection for that price , but wow even worse then I expected... minimal suction from the vacuum and an air hose that really blew nothing..

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Terrible experience

Just had my ducts cleaned by this business yesterday and had a terrible experience. Business claimed to show before and after work of vents but I did not see one picture of this. Pricing was very confusing when asked what the total price is. Service I paid for indicated coil check for AC unit but workers did not check. Workers did a poor job as vent flow was weaker after duct cleaning. Do not trust this business and please do your research if considering duct cleaning in general. Completely disgusted by my experience.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

duct cleaning

I have more dust now than before the cleaning was done.
Now they want to charge me to redo the job they should have done in the first place. Needless to say, I will not be using their services again.

Duct cleaning

Very professional company. Didn't damage anything. They are very nice and respectful people. They did a very good job. I would recommend this company to anyone who requires duct cleaning.

Judy Lay from Oshawa
Judy Lay from Oshawa
1 review , ON

Duct Cleaning

Excellent duct cleaning job done at my house and my sister by Rupert and Brown. Both very professional and nice! Took their time to explain and answer all my concern. Clean up after the work was completed. I feel the different in the air quality! Thanks guys :)

Hatam Hakimov from Thornhill
Hatam Hakimov from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Duct Cleaning

I was gladly surprised by the Robert's job quality. I invited him to do duct cleaning after finishing some renovation job at the house, and he did his best to do the job on time and with a very good quality. We're very satisfied with Robert's service and would definitely recommend him to our friends.

Toronto w.
Toronto w.
2 reviews York, ON

cleaned the air ventilation

Very reliable, and did an amazing job for only $ 200.00 - everyone else was more expensive and they wanted me to wait 1 week or more to book an appointment (some companies didn't even call back). Thank you for a great job!!!

Bruno
Bruno

Duct Cleaning and Cleaning Furance

Fresh Air Duct Cleaning was just great, A guy came in my home and took their time and clean my ducts and doing excellent job when they was finish. I loved the service that I got from them and will be using them again in the future. Thank you Lucy!!

Jeannine Telfer from Whitby
Jeannine Telfer from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct and Vent Cleaning

Robert was knowledgeable and very efficient. He was able to accommodate on the time in which I needed the work done, having young children and working full time. He provided full details on the work that needed to be done and explained the process. The work was completed quickly and professionally.

Thank you for choosing out company. It is a pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward in doing business again in the future.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?