Lighthouse Inspections Hamilton

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections Hamilton

Ted in Mineola
Ted in Mineola

Home Inspections

Ernie inspected a home for me that I was very interested in and subsequently purchased. He was prompt, couteous, professional and great to deal with. Ernie did exactly what he said he was going to do and I received a very thorough written report regarding the property. It was easy to read and gave me all I needed to know in order to make an informed purchase. I do not hesitate to recommend Ernie and his excellent service. Thanks Ernie!

Piergiuliano Bossi from Mississauga
Piergiuliano Bossi from Mississauga

Townhouse inspection

We contacted Ernie with very little notice and he performed an impeccable and professional inspection in quite a short time. Lighthouse Inspections has our unconditional trust and we will certainly use it again in the future. Highly recommended.