K2 Roofing

judy B. in Vancouver
judy B. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof

Excellent. I was very impressed with Kelly and his crew, the job they did and their work ethic. As a woman, I was very impressed with Kelly's attitude. He did not "mansplain" to me :). He was very informative and answered all my questions as well as offering good suggestions. The job was timely, efficient and clean up was excellent. It was 2 years ago but I like to wait to post a review to see how something stands the test of time. The new roof it has handled a few very powerful wind storms and looks as good as the day it was installed. The cost was competitive with other estimates but I believe Kelly's expertise and input was invaluable. I highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you too Judy
Kelly

MIKE G.
MIKE G.
1 review New Westminster, BC

GARAGE RE-ROOFING

EXCELLENT JOB. FAIR PRICE. IN ADDITION TO THE GARAGE, THEY ALSO RESHINGLED THE FIREWOOD LEAN-TO BEHIND THE GARAGE FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE (THAT HADN'T BEEN DISCUSSED AS PART OF THE WORK BEFOREHAND). MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE THAN WHEN OUR HOUSE WAS DONE BY ONE OF THE LARGER ROOFING COMPANIES.

Hello Mike,
We appreciate your business very much. At K2 Roofing Ltd. we are always striving to go above and beyond.

Bill J.
Bill J.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Pool pumphouse roof

Got in touch with Kelly Zewe, owner to attend and give an estimate for the job. He came and gave me a very reasonable quote and within two business days his crew were onsite and completed the job even in less than ideal weather conditions. They also completed a portion of the job that we had not discussed at no additional cost. I would recommend K2 Roofing to anybody looking for a prompt, efficient and cost effective roofing job. William Jack

Thank you very much William it was a pleasure doing Buisness with you

kevin k.
kevin k.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Re- roof

Replaced old cedar. Fantastic speedy job. Site well cleaned everyday. Final result was better than expected.

Hello Kevin
Hello Kevin it was a pleasure doing business thank you Kelly it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Megan MacDonald from Port Coquitlam
Megan MacDonald from Port Coquitlam
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New Roof & Gutters

Came across K2 Roofing at the Home Show and were immediately impressed with their methods. Having read their reviews here on Home Stars we reached out for a quote. Kelly was kind, quick, and to the point during the walk around and product choice discussion. He was honest with the minimum we would need and didn't try to upsell us. The crew was efficient and clean when working on our home and we have no complaints at all!

Hello Megan,
I hope all is well we really appreciated your business.

Cindi
Cindi
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Complete roof replacement

Kelly and K2 was recommended to us when we bought our old fixer upper 21/2 years ago. He gave us a quote shortly after we moved in. Unfortunately other immediate needs were required and it took 2 years and a tree falling to get our roof done. The cost over those 2 years went up a minor amount due to the product cost increase, but was not a significant increase. The crew are very hard working and quick. The yard was completely cleaned as quickly when it was done. The professionalism of Kelly and his crew make all the difference. The standards that K2 follow to keep their crews safe is also refreshing when contractors are around your house. I would tell anyone to call and am very happy that I was told to call.

Hello Dan and Cindy
You certainly did have a lot going on at your place when I first measured your roofing but you manage to get through it all and it was no problem getting back to you at a later date and making sure things work out good for you with your roofing. At K2 roofing LTD we strive hard to go above and beyond every day

Aaron from Super Skylights
Aaron from Super Skylights
1 review North Vancouver, BC

In a time when it's all about money and undercutting the competition, Kelly at K2 Roofing always seems to be forthright in his approach to the job and pricing. His crew helped me troubleshoot a problem roof and despite having to go through extra hoops, it was still all about me - the customer.
I have been on many roofs and worked with many crews in the industry and can tell you by experience that you will get quality and professionalism form this company.

Hello Aaron,
We appreciate working with you when we get the chance

Virgie in Coquitlam
Virgie in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

roofing

Totally a quality company, explained all what is involved what is the quality and type of roof and what was included and what was extra! No surprises. Very knowledgeable, Clean job fast and good, Cleanup all the mess.
Totally recommend this company.
I had 3 estimates and they where the middle but the price quoted did not change.
Thank you very much.

Hello Virgie.
We appreciate your business. At k2roofing we thrive every day provide excellent service.

More about K2 Roofing

At K2 Roofing we are a family owned and operated business giving quality service. Centrally located in the lower mainland. Known to go above and beyond the required expectations to meet the consumers satisfaction. With providing the highest standards we have maintained the top possible rating with the Better Business ...