K2 Roofing

Fantastic Service in New Westminster
Fantastic Service in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Leak through roof

After the recent rain storms we had a leak in our top floor along the chimney. I looked for roofer recommendations through a Facebook group and K2 Roofing was highly recommended. I phoned them and left a message. They returned my call right away and were friendly and personable. They sent two roofing professionals the next day and they got to fixing the issue. My husband that is more used to dealing with trades people was very impressed. When we replace our roof next we will surely be calling K2 roofers. We highly recommend!!

Diana in Burnaby
Diana in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garage roof

K2 Roofing did a wonderful job of my new garage roof. They were recommended to me by my neighbours who had used them for a new roof on their home. They have excellent customer service. At our initial consultation, Kelly thoroughly described the work that needed to be done and the high quality materials that would be used. The job was done quickly with a complete clean up after. K2 Roofing will be my only choice for my roofing needs and I will be recommending them to my friends and family.

New-homeowner1985 in New Westminster
New-homeowner1985 in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

FUl roof replacement

I used K2 roofing after going through a competitive bidding process with three other builders. No-one else even came close to the price, warranty and service offered by Kelly. Honestly, seemed to good to be true.

Having sent over final payment on July 23, 2019. I can say that we are currently very satisfied with the process, install quality, and the cost of "little extras" that came up along the way.

This also included two new skylights. Honestly, they were excellent contractors.

TLDR: Five out of five stars.

judy B. in Vancouver
judy B. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof

Excellent. I was very impressed with Kelly and his crew, the job they did and their work ethic. As a woman, I was very impressed with Kelly's attitude. He did not "mansplain" to me :). He was very informative and answered all my questions as well as offering good suggestions. The job was timely, efficient and clean up was excellent. It was 2 years ago but I like to wait to post a review to see how something stands the test of time. The new roof it has handled a few very powerful wind storms and looks as good as the day it was installed. The cost was competitive with other estimates but I believe Kelly's expertise and input was invaluable. I highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you too Judy
Kelly

MIKE G.
MIKE G.
1 review New Westminster, BC

GARAGE RE-ROOFING

EXCELLENT JOB. FAIR PRICE. IN ADDITION TO THE GARAGE, THEY ALSO RESHINGLED THE FIREWOOD LEAN-TO BEHIND THE GARAGE FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE (THAT HADN'T BEEN DISCUSSED AS PART OF THE WORK BEFOREHAND). MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE THAN WHEN OUR HOUSE WAS DONE BY ONE OF THE LARGER ROOFING COMPANIES.

Hello Mike,
We appreciate your business very much. At K2 Roofing Ltd. we are always striving to go above and beyond.
Thank you very much Kelly.

Bill J.
Bill J.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Pool pumphouse roof

Got in touch with Kelly Zewe, owner to attend and give an estimate for the job. He came and gave me a very reasonable quote and within two business days his crew were onsite and completed the job even in less than ideal weather conditions. They also completed a portion of the job that we had not discussed at no additional cost. I would recommend K2 Roofing to anybody looking for a prompt, efficient and cost effective roofing job. William Jack

Thank you very much William it was a pleasure doing Buisness with you

kevin k.
kevin k.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Re- roof

Replaced old cedar. Fantastic speedy job. Site well cleaned everyday. Final result was better than expected.

Hello Kevin
Hello Kevin it was a pleasure doing business thank you Kelly it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Megan from PoCo
Megan from PoCo
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New Roof & Gutters

Came across K2 Roofing at the Home Show and were immediately impressed with their methods. Having read their reviews here on Home Stars we reached out for a quote. Kelly was kind, quick, and to the point during the walk around and product choice discussion. He was honest with the minimum we would need and didn't try to upsell us. The crew was efficient and clean when working on our home and we have no complaints at all!

Hello Megan,
I hope all is well we really appreciated your business.

Cindi
Cindi
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Complete roof replacement

Kelly and K2 was recommended to us when we bought our old fixer upper 21/2 years ago. He gave us a quote shortly after we moved in. Unfortunately other immediate needs were required and it took 2 years and a tree falling to get our roof done. The cost over those 2 years went up a minor amount due to the product cost increase, but was not a significant increase. The crew are very hard working and quick. The yard was completely cleaned as quickly when it was done. The professionalism of Kelly and his crew make all the difference. The standards that K2 follow to keep their crews safe is also refreshing when contractors are around your house. I would tell anyone to call and am very happy that I was told to call.

Hello Dan and Cindy
You certainly did have a lot going on at your place when I first measured your roofing but you manage to get through it all and it was no problem getting back to you at a later date and making sure things work out good for you with your roofing. At K2 roofing LTD we strive hard to go above and beyond every day

More about K2 Roofing

At K2 Roofing we are a family owned and operated business giving quality service. Centrally located in the lower mainland. Known to go above and beyond the required expectations to meet the consumers satisfaction. With providing the highest standards we have maintained the top possible rating with the Better Business ...
Looking for Roofing pros in New Westminister?