Morrissey Remodeling

Reviews for Morrissey Remodeling

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Rebuild old front porch

Our old front porch was rickety and ugly. We hired Andrew to replace the flooring, railing, steps, ceiling, and partial walls on both sides. He also added insulation in the ceiling and surrounding cavities. The main bedroom is partly over the porch and we could feel the cold coming in there. His work was professional and finished in a timely manner. We now have front porch we are proud of, with a good sturdy floor, railing, and steps. Replacing the old aluminum ceiling with wood made a big difference. I had made drawings and taken photos of how we wanted the side walls and railing to look and he matched our ideas perfectly.

After he had finished everything we noticed that the steps were uneven; he had calculated the riser heights incorrectly and they were not all the same, making them somewhat awkward to climb. Andrew quickly returned, with no argument, and corrected the problem even though it meant a rebuild of steps.

I believed we paid a fair price for the work, and we are very happy with the results.

Thanks Mike

Jon
Jon

2nd Floor Reno

We hired Morrissey Remodeling to fully renovate the 2nd floor of our home. The floor had 2 bedrooms, which turned into 3 by adding a wall. A full 4 piece bathroom was also added, and a wall was removed to create a large master bedroom. A walk in closet was also installed as well as laundry in a closet. I can't recommend Andrew and his team enough. They are professional, hard working and made the renovation as stress free as possible. The quote came in on budget and on time. Andrew was even willing to work on weekends if need be. The craftsmanship is also top notch as you can see in the photos.

louise donnelly from East York
louise donnelly from East York
2 reviews East York, ON

remodelling

I hire Morrissey Remodelling to redo my kitchen bathroom and trim work. It was a very large project. I got and excellent quote the company was fast efficient tidy an stay with my budget. I was very impressed with the end result. I would highly recommend them.

Sarah Bennett in Toronto
Sarah Bennett in Toronto

Finish carpentry, trim work

Andrew was recommended by another carpenter and his work was outstanding. Everything was completed on time and on budget. He made several helpful suggestions that made the finished product look better than we expected. He compensated for the crooked walls in an old house and made things look great. Highly recommend for any finish work or carpentry.

Thanks for the review
Here is a kitchen company for your friend, Paul Clarke 905-655-0303 web ccwcabinetes.ca

Ivan from Toronto
Ivan from Toronto

Home Reno

Andrew was not the first contractor I interviewed for my home Reno,but he was by far the most impressive and trustworthy.my house was semi finished,but needed a gut and to be redone.Andrew gave a thoughtful and reasonable quote,started work on time,came everyday and finished the job on time and on budget.no hidden extras,no unpleasant surprises.i have recommended him to my family and friends

maeve from Toronto
maeve from Toronto

installation of bar

I used Andrew to replace the bar at my restaurant. He was very punctual and did an excellent job. He adhered to the time constraints as it had to be installed overnight and it did not interfer with opening hours. He came in on budget and I would reccommend him for any job,
Maeve Mc Carthy
Mc Carthys Irish Pub,
Toronto

tara from Toronto
tara from Toronto

Renew/ replaced deck

A previous "handyman" did a distastrous deck renewal for me. Andrew came along, and not only did he tear down the previous work, fix the problems that were left behind, he did an amazing job making a brand new design with lots of practical charm. The deck is so finished, it should be inside the house, as furniture! Andrew was punctual, and worked faster, harder and more efficient than any contractor I've hired, and the results were excellent. Professional, reliable and courteous. I'd hire him again in a flash.

Looking for Carpenters pros in Toronto?