DSM Property Services Inc

Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  DSM Property Services Inc

Reviews for DSM Property Services Inc

Home inspection

We are a first time home buyer. We found your company through a home inspection forum on RedFlagDeals. Vito was our home inspector. We walked through the inspection with him. He answered all of our questions patiently and was very thorough. We received the report the day of which was great because we had a tight deadline to meet. We are very pleased with the service and would recommend it to our family and friends.

It was great working with you. I'm glad I was able to meet your time line. Please contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks again for taking time to submit your review.

lesley_beards
lesley_beards
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

We are first time home buyers and were referred to your company and specifically Vito for our home inspection and have to say that we could not be happier with the experience. Vito explained in great detail along every step of his inspection: from the type of matierals used/construction of the house, things to look out for, areas of improvement etc. As new home owners, we had lots of questions and expected anxieties, yet Vito took his time with us, was extremly patient, answered all of our questions and assured us in many ways that we had made the right choice to purchase this home. The inspection was followed-up with a detailed report and specifically outlined all of Vito's findings. Thank you Vito for all of your work, we really appreciate it!

Hi Lesley. It was great working with you. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Best of luck in your new home. Please contact me if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Jude
Jude

Home inspection

Vito did a great job with our home inspection in Mississauga. The detail and knowledge that he brought to the inspection which lasted about 2 hours was excellent and the report sent after was very detailed and described all the issues and potential fixes very well. Would definitely recommend Vito.

Hi Jude. Thanks for the great feedback and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm happy to see you were happy with the service. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any further assistance.
Cheers,

pringle.l in Hamilton
pringle.l in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Prompt, professional and thorough.

I was referred to Vito by another inspector who was going on vacation. When I closed on my property, Vito was able to come to Hamilton within 24 hours. He also referred me to a plumber and an electrician who I will need for my new condo.

I'm eternally grateful for his prompt and professional service and highly recommend him to anyone requiring his skills.

** I ended up using Vito a 2nd time, after the condo above didn't close. As above, Vito made himself available quickly and did an extremely thorough job.

Thanks to Vito, the seller is making a number of repairs. Vito suggested that I have the seller provide photo's of the repair work and agreed to look at them for me, to confirm the work is done correctly.

Buying a home is such a stressful event. It's great to feel that someone has your back.

Thanks Vito!

Hi Laurie. It was great working with you. I'm glad you were happy with the inspection. Thanks for posting the feedback on Homestars. It is very much appreciated. Please contact me if you need anything else.

Vito :)

Wess
Wess

Home inspection.

Vito was able to come do a home inspection with with very little heads up. Inspection was thorough and included good discussions on how to address issues. Report was delivered later that day and will be an excellent resource for us after we move in.

Hi Wes. Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. It was great working with you both. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Best of luck with your new home.
Regards,

QL
QL

Home Inspection

We needed to get our house inspected the next day and decided to give DSM Property Services Inc a call. Vito gave us clear pricing information and we were very happy that he was able to inspect our home on such short notice. He arrived on time and was very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. My husband enjoyed meeting him and appreciated the feedback and information that Vito gave him as Vito inspected the house. Vito sent us a detailed report on the evening of the inspection containing diagrams and pictures that he had taken during the inspection to illustrate any problem areas that he had detected. We were very happy with the report and the recommendations that Vito made. We would definitely not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Thanks for the feedback. It was great working with you both. I'm glad I was able to accommodate your time line. Please contact me if you need any future assistance with the home. Thanks again.
Vito

Very Impressed! Highly Recommend! Completely Satisfied!

We hired Vito to conduct a home inspection for us.

Vito was punctual, extremely professional, and worked meticulously and diligently!

Vito brought with him a thermal camera which was not only impressive but also fascinating to see the remarkable images it produced.

Vito's evaluation was systematic, comprehensive and methodical; Vito is extraordinarily knowledgeable!

Within 24 hours we received a detailed written report of Vito’s findings and recommendations.

If you require home inspection services, Vito is the one to hire!

Thanks Vito!

Thanks for the great feedback. It was great working with you. I'm happy that you found the inspection helpful. Please contact me if you need anything else.
Cheers,

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection

Vito provided us with extemely valuable help and information with the home inspection of our new house. He was very proffesional and attentive to all components of this inspection. He was alsl very accomadting with our schedule and was promptly on time and wasted no efforts to inspect all aspects of the property. His knowledge of many household mechanics were invaluable and his advice is very helpful and will be considered priority when it comes to this purchase. I would highly recommend him to anyone inspecting a home.

Hi Ryan. Thanks for the great feedback. It was great working with you both. I'm glad you found the inspection helpful. Please contact me if you need any assistance in the future.
Beat,

Taryn from Toronto
Taryn from Toronto

Last minute pre-purchase home inspection

We booked an inspection with Vito last minute the evening our conditional offer was accepted for early the next morning. He was very responsive, showed up early, was very thorough and took the time to review his notes with us. His report was detailed with photos and recommendations - and will be a great resource for us as new home owners. Highly recommend Vito!

Thanks Taryn for the great feedback. I'm Glad I was able to accommodate your last minute request. It's good to know you were happy with the service and inspection. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks again.

patriciacianfarani
patriciacianfarani

Home Inspection

Vito is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly and genuinely wants to help you! He gets the report to you within record time. Highly recommend!

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. I am glad you found the inspection helpful. It was a real pleasure working with you. Cheers!

More about DSM Property Services Inc

Home Inspector, Home Inspection
Proudly serving clients in the GTA and surrounding areas.
DSM Property Services is proud to provide our clients with professional, reliable inspection services. All our inspections are conducted by a qualified and fully accredited Registered Home Inspector (RHI) and Certified Thermographer with over 25 years experience in construction and renovation. Our inspection services include:
• Detailed Inspection of all visible structures and components of a home,
• Infrared thermal scans* of non-visible structures and components to detect potential issues with moisture, electrical, and insulation
• Use of the latest Inspection Technology
• Repair and cost estimates
• Recommendations and Maintenance planning
• A fully detailed and easy to read report of all findings including pictures for quick reference
• A reference library and links to more detailed information on the components of the home
You also have the option to purchase a detailed Home History Report.
*Infrared Thermal Scans are part of our premium package and are conducted to detect what the naked eye cannot. This process can identify potential problems in structure, electrical components, insulation, air leakage and moisture content.
An Infrared Scan can:
• help locate potential safety issues with live electrical equipment,
• detect hidden heating and cooling losses,
• detect moisture intrusion which could cause mould,
• detect inadequate or non-existent insulation,
• detect plumbing leaks and poor construction.
• It could save you in potential repair costs!!
Book a thermal scan inspection:
* Before a warranty inspection
* Before a Real Estate Investment
* Before a contractor begins work
* After a completed project
* As part of a routine maintenance check on your home.

Doing your homework on finding the right Home Inspector is crucial. You need to make sure you are hiring a qualified and experienced Inspector. After all, this person will be providing you with the information you need to make an informed decision about some very costly investments, whether it be the purchase or selling of a home, a new home renovation or existing repair, maintenance of your existing home or potential issues you are having.
We hope that DSM Property Services Inc. can help you with your inspection needs!
Please visit our website and our Facebook page for regular updates on home inspection and construction information!

Like us on Facebook!

Qualifications of the Inspector:
*Graduate of the Home Inspection Training Program from Sheridan College Technical Institute with over 500 hours of formal class training
*Completed Building Code and Health & Safety Training offered by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing
*Accredited Level 1 Thermographer
*25 + years background in Construction, experience in renovation and property management
*Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) and Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
*Current in Home Inspection training and workshops
*Mentors individuals looking to enter the home inspection field