DSM Property Services Inc

Reviews for DSM Property Services Inc

DJC in Brampton
DJC in Brampton

Home inspection

did a very good job and sent a detailed report within 12 hours. Found many things, a regular handyman might miss. was very knowledgeable with pools as well. Serving the GTA area, i believe I would use him again and recommend him to any friends/family looking for an inspector.

Thanks for the feedback and review. It is very much appreciated. Please contact me if you need anything further assistance in the future. All the best

HilScarlett in Brampton
HilScarlett in Brampton

Excellent Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

Vito performed our home inspection prior to purchase. We had a great experience. He was friendly, professional and thorough. He was happy to answer any questions we had and asked which areas of the home we had any particular concern.

The report we received was incredibly detailed with both lots of pictures from the property as well as diagrams throughout. It was also written in language we could easily understand not being the industry ourselves. He even offered us potential remedies for some of the cosmetic issues he saw, which was amazing!

I would recommend Vito and DSM Property Services Inc. for their home inspection needs.

Thanks for the review Hillary . It was great working with you. I'm happy you found the inspection helpful. All the best in your new home. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything further assistance.

Sam in Burlington
Sam in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Inspection

First time Homebuyer so a little nervous about the prospect of buying a home. But, Vito went through all the details with me during the inspection and that gave me some insight into the regular workings of the home and what to look out for. That was extremely helpful.
The inspection process went well, just a few minor issues found and Vito explained how to deal with that. Inspection took place shortly after a rainfall, so the thermal was helpful in finding a moisture spot that could not be seen with the naked eye.
Received the report which was easy to follow and will be a great guide for me to refer to after the process is done.
Highly recommend DSM Property Services.

Hi Sam. It was great working with you. Thanks for posting your review. The thermal Scan was a benefit and I'm happy we were able to find the problem. Thanks again. Best of luck with your new home.

maria
maria

House inspection

Vito is amazing! He made himself available for an urgent inspection, extremely professional, thorough, answered all our questions and explained everything so clearly. The final report was provided within a couple of hours, with helpful recommendations and pictures. Thank you so much Vito!!

It was great working with you Maria. Thanks for posting your comments. It is very much appreciated.

SS
SS

Home Inspection

Vito arrived promptly and was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Excellent value for the service provided. His inspection was thorough and I received the report shortly after completion of the inspection. He was available to discuss the report later the same evening and quickly made some minor changes that I requested. I would definitely use him again and recommend his service to friends and family.

It was great to work with you. Thank you very much for posting your review. Best of luck with your new home. Please contact me if you need any more assistance. Cheer,
Vito.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home inspection

We are a first time home buyer. We found your company through a home inspection forum on RedFlagDeals. Vito was our home inspector. We walked through the inspection with him. He answered all of our questions patiently and was very thorough. We received the report the day of which was great because we had a tight deadline to meet. We are very pleased with the service and would recommend it to our family and friends.

It was great working with you. I'm glad I was able to meet your time line. Please contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks again for taking time to submit your review.

lesley_beards
lesley_beards
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

We are first time home buyers and were referred to your company and specifically Vito for our home inspection and have to say that we could not be happier with the experience. Vito explained in great detail along every step of his inspection: from the type of matierals used/construction of the house, things to look out for, areas of improvement etc. As new home owners, we had lots of questions and expected anxieties, yet Vito took his time with us, was extremly patient, answered all of our questions and assured us in many ways that we had made the right choice to purchase this home. The inspection was followed-up with a detailed report and specifically outlined all of Vito's findings. Thank you Vito for all of your work, we really appreciate it!

Hi Lesley. It was great working with you. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Best of luck in your new home. Please contact me if you need any further assistance.

Jude
Jude

Home inspection

Vito did a great job with our home inspection in Mississauga. The detail and knowledge that he brought to the inspection which lasted about 2 hours was excellent and the report sent after was very detailed and described all the issues and potential fixes very well. Would definitely recommend Vito.

Hi Jude. Thanks for the great feedback and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm happy to see you were happy with the service. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any further assistance.

pringle.l in Hamilton
pringle.l in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Prompt, professional and thorough.

I was referred to Vito by another inspector who was going on vacation. When I closed on my property, Vito was able to come to Hamilton within 24 hours. He also referred me to a plumber and an electrician who I will need for my new condo.

I'm eternally grateful for his prompt and professional service and highly recommend him to anyone requiring his skills.

** I ended up using Vito a 2nd time, after the condo above didn't close. As above, Vito made himself available quickly and did an extremely thorough job.

Thanks to Vito, the seller is making a number of repairs. Vito suggested that I have the seller provide photo's of the repair work and agreed to look at them for me, to confirm the work is done correctly.

Buying a home is such a stressful event. It's great to feel that someone has your back.

Thanks Vito!

Hi Laurie. It was great working with you. I'm glad you were happy with the inspection. Thanks for posting the feedback on Homestars. It is very much appreciated. Please contact me if you need anything else.

Vito :)

Wess
Wess

Home inspection.

Vito was able to come do a home inspection with with very little heads up. Inspection was thorough and included good discussions on how to address issues. Report was delivered later that day and will be an excellent resource for us after we move in.

Hi Wes. Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. It was great working with you both. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Best of luck with your new home.

More about DSM Property Services Inc

Home Inspector, Home Inspection
Proudly serving clients in the GTA and surrounding areas.
DSM Property Services is proud to provide our clients with professional, reliable inspection services. All our inspections are conducted by a qualified and fully accredited Registered Home Inspector (RHI) and Certified Thermographer with over 25 years experience in construction and renovation. Our inspection services include:
• Detailed Inspection of all visible structures and components of a home,
• Infrared thermal scans* of non-visible structures and components to detect potential issues with moisture, electrical, and insulation
• Use of the latest Inspection Technology
• Repair and cost estimates
• Recommendations and Maintenance planning
• A fully detailed and easy to read report of all findings including pictures for quick reference
• A reference library and links to more detailed information on the components of the home
You also have the option to purchase a detailed Home History Report.
*Infrared Thermal Scans are part of our premium package and are conducted to detect what the naked eye cannot. This process can identify potential problems in structure, electrical components, insulation, air leakage and moisture content.
An Infrared Scan can:
• help locate potential safety issues with live electrical equipment,
• detect hidden heating and cooling losses,
• detect moisture intrusion which could cause mould,
• detect inadequate or non-existent insulation,
• detect plumbing leaks and poor construction.
• It could save you in potential repair costs!!
Book a thermal scan inspection:
* Before a warranty inspection
* Before a Real Estate Investment
* Before a contractor begins work
* After a completed project
* As part of a routine maintenance check on your home.

Doing your homework on finding the right Home Inspector is crucial. You need to make sure you are hiring a qualified and experienced Inspector. After all, this person will be providing you with the information you need to make an informed decision about some very costly investments, whether it be the purchase or selling of a home, a new home renovation or existing repair, maintenance of your existing home or potential issues you are having.
We hope that DSM Property Services Inc. can help you with your inspection needs!
Please visit our website and our Facebook page for regular updates on home inspection and construction information!

Like us on Facebook!

Qualifications of the Inspector:
*Graduate of the Home Inspection Training Program from Sheridan College Technical Institute with over 500 hours of formal class training
*Completed Building Code and Health & Safety Training offered by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing
*Accredited Level 1 Thermographer
*25 + years background in Construction, experience in renovation and property management
*Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) and Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
*Current in Home Inspection training and workshops
*Mentors individuals looking to enter the home inspection field