Dsm Property Services Inc

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Dsm Property Services Inc

General in Toronto
General in Toronto

Professional, Knowledgeable, Great to work with!

Vito conducted two home inspections for us where he demonstrated his knowledge and professionalism. It was an A+++ Experience where Vito was patient in answering all our questions, and detailed in his explanations. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Thank you very much James for leaving a review. It is very much appreciated. I'm happy to hear you were happy with the service. Please feel free to contact if you need any further assistance.

Joe & Carla from Vaughan
Joe & Carla from Vaughan
2 reviews North York, ON

Residential Rental Property Inspection (North York)

I highly recommend Vito of DSM Property Services Inc. He assisted in the inspection of my mother's North York rental property. He conducted his inspection in a very thorough and efficient manner AND, on the same day (that's right... the same day!), provided a nicely summarized and very professionally laid out report of his findings WITH colour photos that draw your attention to problem areas, the relative urgency in correcting those deficiencies AND tips on how to better maintain your home going forward. Outstanding!

Thanks for the great response. It was great to meet both of you. It's good to hear that you were happy with the inspection. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks again for taking the time to post your review. It is very much appreciated.

Cheers

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Vito is a life saver

Vito is a life saver. We almost bought a house and were in a compromised position for inspection timing. I explained the situation to many inspectors and they all told us that we were on our own. VIto came to our rescue and didn't take advantage of us.

With respect to the inspection Vito looked over everything and explained everything and gave great advise. Not only that but after the fact he still took my calls and answered our questions. His report was well laid out and added a lot of value.

I can not thank Vito enough nor sing his praises enough. Unfortunately we had to walk away from the house and if we didn't we would have been in a lot of trouble. This man SAVED us.

We are still on the market for a house and will use his services again!

Thanks for the awesome review. I'm happy to hear that the inspection was worth your while. You were great to work with and I look forward to meeting up again. Let's hope the next home is a better fit for you. Please feel free to contact me for any advice moving forward. Thanks again......

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Pre purchase home inspection

I was very pleased with the home inspection service. Vito did a great job. He was very detailed in explaining things throughout the inspection. He encouraged me to shadow him and I'm glad I did. He is very knowledgable and I learned a lot. The report was detailed and was received when promised that day. He was also took the time to answer follow up questions the next day. I would recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Vito for a job well done.

Thanks for the great review. I'm. Happy you enjoyed the Insection. I'm just a call away if you need more assistance. Cheers,

mike
mike

Thermal Inspection

Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. I strongly recommend. You'll be amazed at what you can learn in just a little time with Vito.

Ho Mike. Thanks for the feedback. The Thermal Scan proved to be beneficial. I am happy to see you found the inspection informative. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Leanna39
Leanna39

Home Inspection

DSM Property Services did a thorough home inspection on the new home my husband and I purchased. DSM was on time and professional throughout the inspection. Had a clear knowledge of the areas to check and was able to spot some critical issues that saved us money in the long term. The thermal scan showed us water sitting on the ceiling cause by a leak. This was quickly resolved by the homeowner! Wonderful tool that scan is!! We were also provided a thorough report of the inspection. Extremely detailed oriented and easily understood. I would definitely call DSM Property Sevices in the future. The
price fit perfectly into the budget of buying a new home.

Great company! Highly recommended!

Thank you DSM!

The Fenwicks-Mississauga

Thanks for the awesome review. The thermal Scan did come in handy for this inspection as it caught an active leak that was able to be fixed in time. Thanks again. Best of luck in your new home. Reach out if you need any further assistance.

CS -.
CS -.

Home inspection

Very prompt and professional service.
Excellent communication.
Very accommodating with a willingness to field questions from a first-time home buyer.

Thanks for the great feedback. It is very much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with the service.

Kyla
Kyla

New Home Inspection

Vito is amazing! I was overwhelmed with the results of my home inspection but Vito put my mind at ease. Highly recommend him!

Hi Kyla. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you found the inspection to be helpful. All the best in your new home.

DJC
DJC

Home inspection

did a very good job and sent a detailed report within 12 hours. Found many things, a regular handyman might miss. was very knowledgeable with pools as well. Serving the GTA area, i believe I would use him again and recommend him to any friends/family looking for an inspector.

Thanks for the feedback and review. It is very much appreciated. Please contact me if you need anything further assistance in the future. All the best

HilScarlett in Brampton
HilScarlett in Brampton

Excellent Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

Vito performed our home inspection prior to purchase. We had a great experience. He was friendly, professional and thorough. He was happy to answer any questions we had and asked which areas of the home we had any particular concern.

The report we received was incredibly detailed with both lots of pictures from the property as well as diagrams throughout. It was also written in language we could easily understand not being the industry ourselves. He even offered us potential remedies for some of the cosmetic issues he saw, which was amazing!

I would recommend Vito and DSM Property Services Inc. for their home inspection needs.

Thanks for the review Hillary . It was great working with you. I'm happy you found the inspection helpful. All the best in your new home. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything further assistance.

More about Dsm Property Services Inc

Home Inspector, Home Inspection
Proudly serving clients in the GTA and surrounding areas.
DSM Property Services is proud to provide our clients with professional, reliable inspection services. All our inspections are conducted by a qualified and fully accredited Registered Home Inspector (RHI) and Certified Thermographer with over 25 years experience in construction and renovation. Our inspection services include:
• Detailed Inspection of all visible structures and components of a home,
• Infrared thermal scans* of non-visible structures and components to detect potential issues with moisture, electrical, and insulation
• Use of the latest Inspection Technology
• Repair and cost estimates
• Recommendations and Maintenance planning
• A fully detailed and easy to read report of all findings including pictures for quick reference
• A reference library and links to more detailed information on the components of the home
You also have the option to purchase a detailed Home History Report.
*Infrared Thermal Scans are part of our premium package and are conducted to detect what the naked eye cannot. This process can identify potential problems in structure, electrical components, insulation, air leakage and moisture content.
An Infrared Scan can:
• help locate potential safety issues with live electrical equipment,
• detect hidden heating and cooling losses,
• detect moisture intrusion which could cause mould,
• detect inadequate or non-existent insulation,
• detect plumbing leaks and poor construction.
• It could save you in potential repair costs!!
Book a thermal scan inspection:
* Before a warranty inspection
* Before a Real Estate Investment
* Before a contractor begins work
* After a completed project
* As part of a routine maintenance check on your home.

Doing your homework on finding the right Home Inspector is crucial. You need to make sure you are hiring a qualified and experienced Inspector. After all, this person will be providing you with the information you need to make an informed decision about some very costly investments, whether it be the purchase or selling of a home, a new home renovation or existing repair, maintenance of your existing home or potential issues you are having.
We hope that DSM Property Services Inc. can help you with your inspection needs!
Please visit our website and our Facebook page for regular updates on home inspection and construction information!

Like us on Facebook!

Qualifications of the Inspector:
*Graduate of the Home Inspection Training Program from Sheridan College Technical Institute with over 500 hours of formal class training
*Completed Building Code and Health & Safety Training offered by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing
*Accredited Level 1 Thermographer
*25 + years background in Construction, experience in renovation and property management
*Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) and Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
*Current in Home Inspection training and workshops
*Mentors individuals looking to enter the home inspection field