The Plumber

RH in Thornhill
RH in Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Instatting new bathroom

The Plumber recently installed a three-piece bathroom in my basement. I found him to be reasonably priced, prompt, helpful, clean, and very knowledgeable. I was very happy with the work provided, and I strongly recommend The Plumber to anyone looking for top-rate plumbing services from someone with a great attitude!

Arthur from Toronto
Arthur from Toronto

Master Bathroom

I recently used The Plumber to reroute some of my supply lines and drains in my master bathroom. Bruno showed up on time and in a very professional manner. The quote I received to move the hot and cold supply lines and to install a multi-head shower system was extremely reasonable. Bruno completed the job quickly and very neatly. I would not hesitate to call or recommend The Plumber for any future plumbing needs.

It was a real pleasure working with you Arthur and I look forward to doing business agin someday.

Sheila from Toronto
Sheila from Toronto

Powder Room

We recently renovated our powder room and replaced the toilet and the vanity, including adding two new shut-off valves. I contacted The Plumber and received a prompt reply. I was impressed with Bruno's professionalism and commitment. He arrived on time, answered all of my questions, delivered outstanding service and quality workmanship. He provided a fair quote and stayed within the quote. I will definitely call "The Plumber" for any future plumbing needs.

Thank you for that kind review, I pride myself on reliablity and prfessionalism and its nice to be recognized for that. I look forward to working with you again and I appreciate all your referrals

Thanks again
Bruno

More about The Plumber

I am a licenced plumber with over 20 years experience in the residential and commercial sector. I am a firm believer in paying for what you get, which is why I don't have a minimum charge for service calls. I determine renumeration strictly by the size of the job and ...